没错
That makes sense.
我们不残忍♥ 我们不是魔鬼 告诉我…
We’re not brutal, we’re not monsters. Tell me…
我看起来像魔鬼吗
do I look like a monster?
当然不像 教授
Of course not, Professor.
你说的好像真的一样
You say that as though you really meant it.
-我是说真的 -我们和别人一样
-I do. -We’re just like other people.
我们喜欢唱歌♥ 我们喜欢跳舞
We love to sing, we love to dance…
我们喜欢漂亮的女人
we admire beautiful women.
我们是人 有时候…
We’re human. And sometimes…
-是非常好的人 -我相信
-very human. -I’m convinced of that.
你为什么不在这里吃晚饭呢
Why don’t you stay here for dinner?
我想那会很诱人
I can imagine nothing more charming.
在夜幕降临之前
And before the evening is over,
我相信你会说”希♥特♥勒♥万岁”
I’m sure you’ll say, “Heil Hitler.”
我想接受您的邀请…
I would like to accept your invitation…
可是就像你站在纳粹的
but just as you want to represent the Nazi case
立场考虑一样…
in the very best light…
我也会站在波兰的
I would like to represent the Polish case
立场考虑一下
in a more suitable dress.
我非常明白 不过不要让我等太久
I understand perfectly. Please don’t let me wait too long.
-再见 -等等
-Au revoir. -Just a moment.
-我在期待 -我也一样
-I’m looking forward to it. -So am I.
-这位女士可以离开了 -是 先生
-This lady is permitted to leave. -Yes, sir.
这个地方很难进来
This is a very difficult place to get in,
出去就更难了
but it’s much more difficult to get out.
我非常害怕 非常惊恐
I’m terribly frightened and terribly thrilled.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
“生存抑或死亡”
“To be or not to be.”
我觉得好多了
I’m feeling much better.
很高兴 你是谁 你怎么到这里来的
I’m glad at that. Who are you? How did you get here?
降落伞 我从飞机上跳下来的
Parachute. I jumped from a plane.
跳到了我的床上 你怎么进到我的房♥间的
Right into my bed? How did you get into my apartment?
你妻子…她还没回来吗 我很担心
Your wife… Isn’t she back? I’m getting worried.
你担心 我也担心
You’re worried? I’m worried.
别这么大声 我们会很危险的
Not so loud, you might endanger all of us.
-我们在同一条船上 -同一条船上
-After all, we’re all in the same boat. -Oh, the same boat?
那就让我作为一个水手
Then let me ask you something
问另一个水手几个问题吧
as one sailor to another:
是什么错误的风 把你吹到了我的拖鞋里
What ill-wind blew you into my slippers?
-司林茨基在这里 -什么
-Siletsky is here. -What?
在欧洲旅馆 他们带我去见了他
At the Hotel Europe. They took me to him.
你去书店做什么了
What’d you do at the book store?
我提醒他们警惕司林茨基
I warned them against Siletsky.
司林茨基到了 那么一切都结束了
Siletsky here. Then everything’s over.
还有机会 司林茨基还没有去纳粹集中营
There’s still a chance, Siletsky hasn’t seen the Gestapo.
我们必须抓住他
We have to get to him.
不可能 那是武装营地 到处都是士兵
It’s impossible. It’s an armed camp. Soldiers everywhere.
他知道我在这里吗
Does he know I’m here?
不 可他让我做纳粹间谍
No, but he wants me to become a Nazi spy.
-谁想让你做纳粹间谍 -希利特
-Who wants you to become a Nazi spy? -Siletsky.
-谁是希利特 -一个间谍
-Who is Siletsky? -A spy.
-他是谁 -索宾斯基中尉
-And who is he? -Lieutenant Sobinski.
你为什么会在这里
What are you doing here?
怎么了 你不明白吗 司林茨基来了
What does that matter? Don’t you understand? Siletsky’s here.
难以置信
It’s unbelievable!
我回到家
I come home
发现了和我在同一条船上的男人…
to find a man in the same boat with me…
我的妻子说”怎么了”
and my wife says, “What does it matter?”
可是杜拉先生 现在是午夜时分
But Mr. Tura, this is zero hour.
你不希望我用很长时间
You simply don’t want me to waste time giving you
给你解释吧
a long explanation.
不 可是一个丈夫有权了解
No, but a husband is entitled to an inkling.
没错 司林茨基希望我和他共进晚餐…
All right. Siletsky wants me to have dinner with him…
如果我们不想出一个主意…
if we don’t get another idea…
也许我就要杀了他 因为那是唯一抓到他的办法
maybe I’ll have to kill him, because only I can get to him.
如果中尉在 司林茨基到达之前来
This wouldn’t have happened if the Lieutenant
就不会这样了
arrived before Siletsky.
他们给司林茨基派遣了飞机
But they sent a plane for Siletsky,
所以他比中尉先到
so he arrived before the Lieutenant.
-明白了吗 -没有
-Is that clear? -No.
你要和他吃晚餐 那是唯一的机会
You’re going to have dinner with him? That’s our only chance.
要由我来决定我的妻子和谁吃晚餐
I’ll decide with whom my wife has dinner
还有她要杀谁
and whom she’ll kill.
你不明白吗 波兰危如累卵
Don’t you see, Poland’s at stake?
你就没有一点爱国心吗
Have you no patriotism?
最初你在我念对白时离开
First, you walk out of my soliloquy,
接着走到我的拖鞋里
and then you walk into my slippers.
现在你又质问我的爱国心
And now you question my patriotism.
我是很好的波兰人 我爱我的祖国和我的拖鞋
I’m a good Pole. I love my country and my slippers.
-希望你把国家放在第一位 -我也希望如此
-I hope your country comes first. -So do I.
-这是紧急情况 -听着…
-This is an emergency… -Look…
我不了解情形 可司林茨基
I don’t know much about the whole thing,
真的会危害波兰吗
but is Siletsky a real danger to Poland?
-一场大灾难 -必须认真对付他
-A catastrophe. -He must be taken care of.
-他会受到认真对待 -谁去做呢
-And he will be taken care of. -Who’s going to do it?
-我要去 -现在
-I’m going to do it. -But how?
哪里
Where?
我要去纳粹指挥中心 去见希利特
I’m going to meet Herr Siletsky at Gestapo Headquarters.
杀了他之后
And after I’ve killed him,
希望你能告诉我 是怎么回事
I hope you tell me what it was all about.
比我想象的时间长了些
It took a bit longer than I thought,
我不知道这种努力是否值得
I wonder if the effect was worth it.
我随时都准备为我们的元首而死…
I’m willing to die for our Fuhrer at any moment…
不过接下来的几个小时例外
except for the next few hours.
谢谢你 教授
Thank you, Professor.
我上次穿这件衣服…似乎已经几个世纪了
The last time I wore this gown… It seems like ages.
我也没吃过这样的食物 鱼子酱还存在
And I haven’t seen such food. Caviar, it still exists.
是的 在胜利的一方
Yes, on the winning side.
我承认你在这张桌子上
I must admit, you put some very convincing arguments
放了有力的证据
on this table.
在这里真是太好了 教授
It’s nice being here, Professor.
我订了这些 因为我不想被上菜打扰
I ordered a buffet. We don’t want to be interrupted by orderlies.
很自然 这是不公平的国家
Naturally. After all, this isn’t a fair State.
最好的事情就是 从这样的时刻开始…
The best thing is to start your training as an agent…
喝香槟吧
with a glass of champagne.
我们是要为闪电战 而干杯吗
Shall we drink to a blitzkrieg?
我更喜欢缓慢战术
I prefer a slow encirclement.
知道吗 教授 我有点害怕你
You know, Professor, I’m a little scared of you.
可是 为什么呢 你不应该的
But why? You shouldn’t be.
也许不是这样
Maybe not.
也许在您的胡子下藏着温柔的一面
Maybe there’s something very gentle under that beard of yours.
我觉得也许你有少年气质 不过我还不知道
I think you might have a boyish quality, and yet I don’t know.
-你为什么不查明呢 -我会的
-Why don’t you find out? -I will.
来 写下你的名字 我会解释一切
Here, write your name and I’ll tell you everything about you.
我第一次看到我丈夫的书写时…
The first time I saw my husband’s handwriting…
是在结婚证书上 不过那时已经太晚了
was on the marriage certificate, then it was too late.
我要抓住机会 不会记住…
I’m taking an awful chance. But remember…
如果算命师想保留职业…
if a fortune-teller wants to stay in business…
就一定要说她的客人想听到的
she must only tell her client what he really wants to hear.
教授 如果我知道你是那样写S的
Professor, if I’d known you made an “S” like that,
我就不会来这里了
I wouldn’t have come here.
-你是个坚定的男人 -是的 非常坚定
-You’re a very determined man. -Yes, very.
可是你很有魅力 是的
But you have great charm, yes.
我希望你能像那个Y一样 教授
I only hope you live up to that “Y,” Professor.
你会明白
You’ll see.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
-Heil Hitler. -Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
我是穆姆艾哈特 上校的随行人员
I am Capt. Muhm, Colonel Ehrhardt’s staff.
请进
Please come in.
等等
Just a moment.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!