-You mind waiting outside a minute? -Yes, sir.
我不愿意相信
I hate to believe it.
我也是 先生 我们不能存在侥幸心理
So do I, sir. We can’t take any chances.
来这里的那个人是带了 最高级推荐信的
The fellow came here with the highest recommendations possible.
我们检查了 一遍又一遍 先生
And we checked again and again, sir.
他要去华沙给我们的 秘密组织传递消息的
This man is carrying instructions to the underground in Warsaw.
如果他把地址传给…
If he delivers them…
纳粹党 而不是我们的秘密组织…
to the Gestapo instead of the underground…
也就是说不仅会有几百人死亡…
it means, not only the death of hundreds of people…
我们在东欧的秘密组织 也会被破坏
but the destruction of our organization in Eastern Europe.
当然 可是我不想在
Of course. But I hate to condemn
没有明确的证据前断定一个人
a man on such vague evidence.
我们不会断定他是敌人
We’re not condemning him.
司林茨基让飞行员写地址的时候
When Siletsky told those fliers of his trip to Warsaw,
他也写了自己的决心书
he wrote his own sentence.
当然 也许他是个傻瓜
Of course, he may be just a fool.
那他就也会有危险
Then he’s just as dangerous.
我了解司林茨基 他不是傻瓜
And I know Siletsky. He’s no fool.
先生 您的命令是什么
Well, sir, what are your orders?
-把那个年轻人叫进来 -是 先生
-Call in the young man. -Yes, sir.
看这里 中尉…
Now look here, Lieutenant…
你一到了华沙…
as soon as you get to Warsaw…
就去兹塔拉格的书店…
go to Sztaluga’s bookstore…
把我们的指示交给他
and give him our instructions.
然后兹塔拉格就会通知我们的秘密组织
Sztaluga will then inform the underground.
不过如果有人正好在书店
But if someone happens to be in the store,
就什么都不要说
don’t mention anything.
只是要一本…
Just ask for a copy…
托尔斯泰的 《安娜卡列妮娜》
of Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina.
把司林茨基的照片 放在105页
And put Siletsky’s picture on Page 105.
-明白了吗 -是的 先生
-Is that clear? -Yes, sir.
-再过十分钟 -好
-Ten minutes. -All right.
站住
Halt!
真糟糕 让他跑了
Too bad we missed him.
-晚上好 -晚上好
-Good evening. -Good evening.
您有托尔斯泰的《安娜卡列妮娜》吗
Have you by any chance Anna Karenina by Tolstoy?
我想应该有
I think I have.
是的
Yes.
给你
Here it is.
-多少钱 -20兹罗提[波兰货币]
-How much is it? -20 zloty.
太贵了 抱歉
That’s much too expensive, I’m sorry.
再见
Goodbye.
-我们要买♥♥这些邮票 -多少钱
-We’ll take these stamps. -How much?
八兹罗提七十五分
Eight zloty 75.
再见 先生们 欢迎再来
Goodbye, gentlemen. Come again.
亚历山大·司林茨基教授 两天后到达
注意火车站 阻止其前往纳粹集中营
否则将有大灾难 有人会尽快联♥系♥你
先生们 有什么我能帮忙的吗
Yes, can I help you gentlemen?
我们要找玛丽娅·杜拉夫人
We are looking for Mrs. Maria Tura.
我就是玛丽娅·杜拉
I am Mrs. Tura.
你要跟我们走你要跟我们走
You have to come along with us.
我什么都没做 为什么要带走我
I haven’t done anything. Why do they want me?
只要走就行了 走吧
Just come along. Let’s go.
205 206
205, 206.
杜拉夫人来了 先生
Mrs. Tura is here, sir.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
-让她去206房♥间等 -是 先生
-Let her wait in 206. -Yes, sir.
晚上好 杜拉夫人
Good evening, Mrs. Tura.
-晚上好 -我是司林茨基教授
-Good evening. -I’m Professor Siletsky.
见到你很高兴 杜拉夫人
It’s a great pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Tura.
你不坐下吗
Won’t you sit down?
-来支烟吗 -谢谢
-Cigarette? -Thank you.
我必须为这种带您来的
I really must apologize for the manner in
粗鲁方式道歉
which you were brought here.
当一个男人非常 想见一个女人的时候…
When a man wants to see a lady so badly…
就不会管什么邀请不邀请了 我非常荣幸
he backs up his invitation with bane. It’s rather flattering.
好极了
That’s very well put.
其实并不是
As a matter of fact,
我要这样让您来的
I’m not responsible for your being brought here at all.
在英国有个年轻小伙子…
There’s a charming young man in England…
让我给你捎个口信
Gave me a message for you.
非常奇怪的口信
A rather strange message.
“生存抑或死亡”
“To be or not to be.”
当然您会明白其中的意思
You, no doubt know its deeper meaning.
是的 有点明白
Yes, I have a vague idea.
我真的…
I really…
对不起
Will you forgive me, please?
喂 是的
Hello? Yes.
你好 艾哈特上校
How do you do, Colonel Ehrhardt?
是的 旅途有点颠簸…
Yes, the trip was a little bumpy…
很高兴您派遣飞机到瑞典
but I’m certainly glad that you sent that plane to Sweden.
否则…
Otherwise…
当然只要您愿意 随时可以
Whenever you wish, of course.
明天上午 在纳粹指挥中心…
10:00 tomorrow morning at Gestapo Headquarters…
除非今晚您又有什么指示 好
unless I hear from you tonight. Very well.
我在期待见到您
I’m looking forward to making your acquaintance.
再见 上校
Goodbye, Colonel.
-对不起 -我不打扰您太久了
-I’m sorry. -Well, I won’t keep you any longer.
感谢您的口信
Thank you for the charming message.
-杜拉夫人 您是个演员 对吗 -是的
-Mrs. Tura, you’re an actress, aren’t you? -Yes.
自然在剧院选择正确的
Naturally, in the theater it’s important
角色很重要
that you choose the right part.
是的
Very.
可是在现实生活中
But in real life,
选择正确的立场更加重要
it’s even more important that you choose the right side.
正确的立场
The right side.
什么是正确的立场
What is the right side?
胜利的一方
The winning side.
我不是非常明白
I don’t quite understand.
在华沙有很多人…
Here in Warsaw, there are a lot of people…
我们很了解 可也有很多人…
that we know very well and a lot of people…
不是很了解
that we don’t know quite
所以希望更好地了解他们
so well and would like to know a great deal better.
你可以在这方面帮助我们 杜拉夫人
That’s where you can help us, Mrs. Tura.
你是让我做间谍
You want me to be a spy?
哦 那是个很刺耳的词语
Now, come, that’s rather a crude word.
我扮演过间谍 非常成功
I once played a spy, it was a great success.
得到了很好的效果 那确实非常刺♥激♥
I had wonderful notices. It was really an exciting part.
如果在现实生活中扮演 不是会更刺♥激♥吗
Wouldn’t it be exciting to play it in real life?
在演出中我最终被打死了
I got shot in the last act.
我想那是大多数间谍的结局
I suppose that happens to most spies.
亲爱的杜拉夫人 我们从来没有想过…
My dear Mrs. Tura, we would never dream…
让您这样有魅力的人去冒险
of subjecting anybody as charming as you to danger.
你要做的就是一种娱乐
All you’d have to do would be to entertain a little.
举例说 邀请一些人…
For instance, invite certain people…
我可以在我的单间里举办宴会
I can see myself giving a great banquet in my one-room mansion.
当然 他们把我的房♥子毁坏了
Of course, they took my lovely apartment away from me.
我向您保证 很快会修好的
I assure you that can be very easily remedied.
生活会…
Life could be made…
更加舒服 对您来说 杜拉夫人
very comfortable for you again, Mrs. Tura.
你怎么想
Well, what do you say?
那很有吸引力 很诱惑人
Naturally, it’s all very attractive and tempting.
可是我的良心呢
But what are we going to do about my conscience?
我们只是要说服您
We’ve simply got to convince you
您应该站在正确的立场上
that you’re going to serve the right cause.
我不知道您是否明白纳粹主义 真正代表的含义
I wonder if you really know what Nazism stands for.
不是很清楚
I have a slight idea.
最终我们要做的是
In the final analysis,
创建幸福的世界
all we’re trying to do is create a happy world.
不想要幸福的人 在这幸福的世界
People who don’t want to be happy have no place
将没有立足之地
in this happy world.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!