This may be the, uh…
这一次 我
one time, I, uh,
我做不到
I can’t do…
遵从你们妈妈说的 姑娘们
what your mother says, girls.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
– 切尼 我爱你 玛丽
-CHENEY: I love you, Mary.
我爱你 丽丝
I love you, Lizzie.
我们非常爱你
And we love you so much.
我们非常爱你
We love you so much.
我的女儿们
My girls.
我爱你们 女孩们
I love you, girls.
所以迪克·切尼告诉他的家人
So Dick Cheney told his family that
他已经准备迎接死亡了
he was ready to die
他并不害怕
and that he wasn’t afraid.
他告诉他们他活的很充实
He told them he had lived a full life
他没有任何遗憾
and that he had zero regrets…
副总统 请交叉双臂
Vice President Cheney, cross your arms, please.
我们准备 好 数三下
There you go. Okay, on a count of three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
他们说我的心脏可以让他再活十年
They say my heart could give him another ten years.
切尼不喜欢说这是别人的心脏
Cheney doesn’t like to refer to it as someone else’s heart.
他喜欢把它称为他新的心脏
He likes to refer to it as his new heart.
即使我死了 我也不得不说
Which, even though I’m dead, I have to say…
这让我觉得很恶心
still makes me feel pretty shitty.
所以 当Liz决定竞争竞选怀俄明州的
And so, when Liz decided to run for one of
两个参议院席位时
Wyoming’s two Senate seats
对抗现任共和党的迈克·恩慈
against Republican incumbent Mike Enzi,
我们的迪克就在那里
our Dick was right there
希望看到切尼家族的政♥治♥影响力可以延续
to hopefully see the Cheney legacy of power continue.
你们知道怀俄明州参议员候选人丽丝·切尼
Are you aware Wyoming Senate candidate Liz Cheney
支持同性婚姻吗
supports gay marriage?
她妹妹和一个女人结婚了
Her sister is married to another woman,
丽丝·切尼拒绝支持
and Liz Cheney refuses to support
同性婚姻禁令的宪法修正案
a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.
而现在她闪烁其词
Instead, she equivocates,
声称这是美国民权问题
claiming it’s a states rights issue.
你们难道不认为怀俄明州希望
Don’t you agree Wyoming deserves a senator
有一个支持异性婚姻的参议议员吗
who believes marriage should be between a man and a woman?
这个消息传到怀俄明州的每家每户
These calls went to every house in Wyoming.
每栋房♥子里
Every single house.
我将不会赢得竞选
I will never win.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
氧气监测仪稳定
O2 monitor is steady.
我们今天会和
We’re joined here
丽丝·切尼在一起
today by Liz Cheney,
她正在参选怀俄明州参议员
who is running for the Senate from the state of Wyoming.
根据一项民♥意♥调查
According to one poll,
她目前落后两个点
she is behind by double digits.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢你的邀请 克里斯
Thank you for having me here, Chris.
很高兴见到你
Great to be with you.
请允许我指出 一些其他的选票
And may I point out, there are other polls
让我的支持率又上升一些
that have me much closer.
你的对手 参议员迈克·恩慈
Your opponent, Senator Mike Enzi,
声称你支持同性婚姻
claims that you support gay marriage
部分原因是
in part, because…
你支持你的同性恋妹妹
you support your gay sister
Mary和她妻子的结合
Mary’s union with her wife.
我觉得她看上去非常好
I think she’s coming off very well.
你怎么回答
How do you respond?
我要非常坚决的表明
Let me be very, very clear.
我不支持同性婚姻
I do not support gay marriage.
我相信婚姻只是存在男女之间的
I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.
但你之前一直声称
But you’ve always claimed
同性婚姻是一个民权问题
gay marriage is a state issue.
你的对手表示这是在混淆概念
Your opponent claims this is an equivocation.
好吧 我要切除主动脉
All right, I’m cutting the aorta.
标本碗准备好了吗
Do you have the specimen bowl ready?
在操作台上了
It’s on the field.
好的 这是心脏
All right. Here’s the heart.
妈妈 我知道如果你和爸爸不同意的话
The thing is, Mom, I know that Liz wouldn’t have done
Liz不会说她反对同性恋的
any of this if you and Dad didn’t approve.
所以
So…
我不敢相信你们会这么做
I can’t believe you would do th–
我真的以为你们是有底线的
I really thought there was a limit to–
不 现在的你在抓狂
No, now you’re just being hysterical,
你一直这样的话我不能和你沟通
and I can’t talk to you when you get this way.
你需要冷静下来 可以吗
You need to settle down. Okay?
你现在很情绪化
You’re being hysterical.
分流准备
Bypass is on standby.
三个都要吗
Is it in three?
我会一直等你们的消息
I’ll have it waiting right here.
好吧 吸一点 加大吸力
All right, some suction. Some suction.
该死
Damn.
好的 我们就快完成了
All right. We’re almost there.
爸爸
Dad.
深呼吸 宝贝 我爱你
Just breathe, baby. I love you.
病人心率稳定
Patient’s heart rate is stable.
血压升高
Blood pressure increasing.
我去通知病人家属
I’m gonna notify the family.
我需要告诉他们什么
What should I tell them?
告诉他们病人情况良好
Tell them the patient’s doing well.
好的 – 医生 在半小时结束
Okay. -SURGEON: We should be done in a half-hour.
Lynn和Dick来回居住在他们在Wyaming和Virginia的房♥子里
在2016年 Liz被选举为Wyoming的众议员
Mary Cheney 在2015年被问到
她和Liz是否有和解 她表示拒绝回答
副总裁先生
Mr. Vice President.
我应该坐这里吧
This must be the right place.

Yes.
你好
Hi.
我的荣幸
Pleasure.
请坐在这
Have a seat right there.
那么 嗯 是只有我在摄像机里还是
So, um, is it gonna be just, uh, me on camera or…
主要是您 我的镜头会单独剪辑
Primarily you. We’ll cut back to me.
Eddie在用A镜头拍您
Eddie’s got you with the A camera.
伊♥拉♥克♥战争期间 美军伤亡超过32325人 其中4550人确认死亡
自2001起 美国服役人员的自杀率增加了31%
我只是想说 好的
I’m just gonna be… All right.
超过60万伊♥拉♥克♥市民死于这场战争
预估计 ISIS造成15万名叙利亚及伊♥拉♥克♥人♥民♥的死亡
以及2千起国际范围的恐怖袭击
准备好了吗 – 嗯
Ready? -Hmm.
三分之二的美国人说
Two-thirds of Americans say
伊♥拉♥克♥战争是不值得打的
the Iraq War is not worth fighting.
他们认为从战争中获得的利益和美国以及
And they’re looking at the value gained versus
伊♥拉♥克♥人♥民♥付出的生命相比是不值一提的
the cost in American lives and Iraqi lives.
那么
So?
所以 你不在乎美国人♥民♥的想法吗
So, don’t you care what the American people think?
不 我认为你们
No, uh, I think you, uh,
不能
cannot be, uh,
偏离核心
blown off course.
我能感觉到你们的指责
I can feel your recriminations…
和你们的批判
and your judgment…
我对此可以理解
and I am fine with it.
如果你想要被爱 去当电影明星吧
You want to be loved, go be a movie star.
这个世界就像你看到的
The world is as you find it.
你必须面对现实
You gotta deal with that reality.
这个世界上还有很多怪物
And there are monsters in this world.
我们看到3000个无辜的人
We saw 3,000 innocent people
被那些禽兽活活烧死
burned to death by those monsters.
当我拒绝和那些禽兽同流合污时
And yet you object…
你们依然在反对我
when I refuse to kiss those monsters on the cheek
然后还对我说 请做个好人
and say “pretty please.”
你来回答我
You answer me this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!