克莉丝汀娜和我已经分手了 你知道的吧
You know that Cristina and I are no longer together, right?
知道
Yes.
那么现在你只跟你前妻一起了
So now you’re just with your exwife?
不是 玛利亚·爱莲娜也离开了
No, Maria Elena is gone as well.
暂时的
For now.
说起来很好笑 玛利亚·爱莲娜跟我
It’s funny. Maria Elena and I…
命中注定就属于对方 也注定不属于对方
…are meant for each other and not meant for each other.
是矛盾的 要想理解 你得找个诗人 像我爸那样的
It’s a contradiction. In order to understand it, you need a poet, like my father.
因为我不理解
Because I don’t.
你怎么样 跟你丈夫一切都好吗
How about you? All goes well with your husband?
哦 当然 他很好 棒极了
Oh, yes, he’s wonderful. He’s terrific.
我很高兴是这样的结果
I’m quite delighted with the way things turned out.
为什么我会不相信你呢
Why don’t I believe you?
别这么轻浮
Don’t become flirtatious.
我知道你的床又空了
I realize your bed is empty now…
而且你对我是有欲望的 可是我们周末就准备走了 所以
…and you always had a little yen for me, but we’re preparing to leave by the weekend, so….
跟我吃个午饭吧
Meet me for lunch.
我很害怕
I’m too scared.
什么
What?
信♥号♥♥要断了 汤姆
You’re breaking up, Tom.
信♥号♥♥要断了
You’re breaking up.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
好 现在好些 好些了 尽量别动地方
Okay. That’s better. That’s better. Just try to stand still.
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
我们得给马克和茱蒂准备只鸟
We have to get a bird for Mark and Judy.
咱们不能送鸟啊
We can’t get them a bird.
为什么 很可笑啊
Why not? It’s ridiculous.
多漂亮啊 我一直想养鸟来着
They’re beautiful. I always wanted a bird.
咱们回家就给新房♥里买♥♥只鸟吧
You know, when we get home, I’d love to get a bird for the new house.
我倾向于贝佛山 你觉得呢
And I’m leaning towards Bedford Hills. What do you think?
好啊 可以啊
Yeah, yeah.
等会儿
Hold on.
你好
Hallo?
明天下午跟我过吧
Spend tomorrow afternoon with me.
不大可能 我们周末就准备走了
It’s not possible. We’re preparing to leave by the weekend.
就在Calle Tiles的角落里 在Pedralbes
Be on the corner of Calle Tiles in Pedralbes.
我中午开车去接你
I’ll drive by and pick you up at noon.
你在浪费时间 我现在不能跟你聊这个
No. You’re wasting your time. I can’t talk now.
听着 听着 我不是那种想要在你们夫妇间插一腿的人
Oh, look, look. I’m not the kind of man who would try to come between a husband and wife.
我不是 我不是
I’m not. I’m not.
但是茱蒂 纳什打给我 说你过的并不开心
But Judy Nash called me and tells me you are not happy.
说事实上比起你嫁的那个人 你更爱我
That you are actually more in love with me than the man you married.
我不能给你说这个
I can’t talk.
嘿 宝贝儿 觉得怎么样
Hey, babe. What do you think?
是谁啊 什么
Who was that?
打电♥话♥的
On the phone.
哦 是我 是我的外语老师
Oh, it was my, uh, language teacher.
然后呢
Yeah?
他想明天中午跟我吃个饭告个别
He wants me to have a goodbye lunch with him tomorrow at noon.
那正好啊 我明天上午要跟马克打高尔夫
That’s perfect. I’m going to play golf with Mark in the morning.
嗯 这是 .
Well, this is….
我最近在忙这些作品
I’ve been working on these ones lately.
好大啊 天哪
They’re very overwhelming. Oh, my God.
作品都是很难解释的
It’s very hard to explain a painting.
不用解释的 太迷人了 太迷人了
You don’t have to. It’s fascinating. It’s fascinating.
这一幅 事实上 应该是那样看的
This one, actually, should be the other way around.
我很喜欢
No, I like it very much.
我能不能 能不能坦白说点我的想法呢 当然
Can I…can I be frank about something?
这一幅
This one.
有些元素让人觉得可怕
There’s something very frightening about it.
这是玛利亚·爱莲娜的作品 哦 那就说得通了 简直是一团糟
That one is Maria Elena’s. Well, that explains it. It’s very chaotic.
都是不规则的 差不多 但是
Erratic, almost. But….
哦 上帝啊 我在干嘛啊
Oh, God, what am I doing here?
我不知道我在期待什么
I don’t know what I expect to happen.
距离上次我们在奥维耶多上♥床♥已经很久了
It’s been a long time since we made love that night in Oviedo.
我已经想过很多 很多次了
I’ve thought about it many, many times.
我肯定你跟克莉丝汀娜还有玛利亚·爱莲娜 上♥床♥的时候不会想起来
I’m sure you weren’t thinking about it when you were making love to Cristina or Maria Elena.
我没骗过你
Well, I never lied to you.
我第一次见你时就跟你说了 你和克莉丝汀娜都很吸引我
I told you from the first moment that I was attracted to both you and Cristina.
我没法就这么跟你上♥床♥ 我不擅长这样
I can’t just go to bed with you. I’m not good at this.
那晚你可不这么紧张 那时我还没有结婚呢
But you weren’t nervous that night. I wasn’t married.
可你即将结婚
You were about to be.
对 你说得没错 我想结婚的
Yeah, you’re right. It’s what I want.
可我能怎么样呢
But what am I supposed to do?
跟你上♥床♥ 然后若无其事的去结婚
Make love with you and then go on with my marriage like nothing happened?
还是干脆取消婚礼
Or, just terminate it?
茱蒂 纳什说你正要走向一个不幸的生活
Judy Nash says you are heading for an unhappy life.
对 嗯 她是在说她自己
Yeah, well, she’s talking about herself.
或许我们再做一次你就能更了解自己的想法了
Maybe you will understand more about your own feelings once we’ve made love.
对 要么就是更迷惑了
Yeah, or less.
听着 不是我不想
Look, I’m not saying I’m not tempted…
可是这需要很强烈的感情需要做基础
…but it would require such an upheaval, emotionally….
而实际上 你并不是我打算要
…but it would require such an upheaval, emotionally….
你在干吗
What are you doing?!
你会杀了你自己的
You’re going to kill yourself!
我不想活了 不想活了 妈的
I don’t want to live. I don’t want to live, damn it!
让它过去吧 现在 现在 现在
Let it go. Now, now, now.
难道你不明白吗 我不想活了 我不能这样活了
Don’t you understand that I don’t want to live, that I can’t live like this.
我脑子都要炸了
My head is going to explode.
我没法再忍♥了 我受不了了
I can’t take this anymore. I can’t take it anymore.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
把枪给我 妈的
Give me the gun. Damn it!
听我说 求你 我的宝贝儿
Listen to me, please, my love.
我的至爱 听我说
My love, listen to me.
没事儿了 宝贝儿 没事儿了
It’s okay, my love. It’s okay.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God,
哦 天哪 对不起
Oh, my God, I’m so sorry!
哦 上帝啊 你们都疯了 你们两个都是神经病
Oh, my God, you’re both crazy! Both of you are completely insane!
我怎么跟我丈夫解释啊
How the hell am I going to explain this to my husband?!
我不能这样活着 我的生活不是这样的
I can’t live like this! This is not my life!
我不能这样
I just can’t do it!
我还是不明白为什么你的外语老师会有枪
I still don’t understand why your language teacher had a gun.
我跟你说过 他收藏古董军械 他给我看他最喜欢的一把枪 结果就走火了
I told you. He collects antique firearms. He was showing me his favorite one and it went off.
我们可以告他 实在太他妈的不负责任了
We should sue him! That is so irresponsible!
不 事情没有那么坏的 老实说
No, it’s not that bad, honestly.
你要是出事儿了怎么办
What if something happened to you?
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you saying?
我很爱很爱你
I love you so much.
道格永远都没有知道实情
Doug never found out the real story
茱蒂知道这个秘密 当然 也释然维琪并没被伤害得更深或是被杀
Judy knew the secret and, of course, was relieved that Vicky had not been hurt worse, or killed.
维琪出发回纽约前
With Vicky leaving to go back to New York, Judy’s plans to rescue Vicky…
茱蒂拯救维琪命运的计划 终于永久地搁浅了
…from her own fate were put on terminal hold.
克莉丝汀娜从Antibes回来时 维琪把一切都告诉了她
When Cristina returned from Antibes, Vicky told her the whole tale…
克莉丝汀娜为维琪那么想要琼·安东尼奥
…and Cristina thought it was sad how much Vicky had wanted Juan Antonio…
却什么都不能说 什么也没法做 而感到难过
….and was unable to say or do anything about it.
但我会让位的
I would have stepped aside.
听着 我知道你一见到琼·安东尼奥 就对他有感觉
Look, I knew you had feelings for Juan Antonio the moment you saw him.
可如果我知道发生了什么 我是不会要抢先的
But if I knew what had happened, I never would have gone ahead with it.
听着 已经是
Look, it was a…
过去的事了
…a passing thing.
已经过去了
Now it’s over.
维琪回到家跟道格举♥行♥了盛大的婚礼
Vicky went home to have her grand wedding to Doug…
住进了新房♥
…to the house they both finally settled on…
也过上了她去巴塞罗那度夏之前憧憬的生活
…and to lead the life she had envisioned for herself before the summer in Barcelona.
克莉丝汀娜还在寻找
Cristina continued searching…
某个她不想要的人
…certain only of what she didn’t want.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!