她止不住地打盹 但总在最黑暗的时候醒来
She dozed restively, but awoke at the darkest hour.
我起来煮咖啡 事情还好吧
I’m just up here making coffee! Is everything okay?
克莉丝汀娜 这是玛利亚·爱莲娜
Cristina, this is Maria Elena.
我就像个傻瓜
I feel like such a fool.
在这儿请说英语
Here you have to speak English. Please.
我感到羞愧
I’m embarrassed.
噢不 请 不用感到羞愧
Oh, no. Please, don’t feel embarrassed.
我能给你来点什么吗
Can I get you anything at all?
伏特加
Vodka.
伏特加
Vodka?
你现在想要喝伏特加
You’re going to have a vodka now?
吃这么多药还喝
With all those pills you took?
你是疯了还是怎么
Are you crazy, or what?
我想洗个澡 琼·安东尼奥 行吗
I want to take a shower, Juan Antonio, can I?
我想换掉这身衣服
I want to get rid of these clothes.
英语 说英语
In english, in english.
你在这儿要说英语
When you are here, you have to speak English.
你想洗澡的话就去客房♥
You want to take a shower, go there, in the guest room.
在我的房♥子里我还是客人
So now I’m a guest in my own house?
是 你是客人
Yes. You are a guest.
去吧 玛利亚·爱莲娜 去洗澡
Go on, Maria Elena, please. Go on.
那边 你知道房♥间在哪儿
There. You know where the room is.
这 到底发生了什么
So…what’s going on?
什么
What?
没事 还好吧
Nothing. Is everything okay?
我想她没事
I think she’s okay, yeah.
我是说
I mean…
在马德里事情不太顺 然后
…things didn’t work out for her in Madrid and…
她今晚赶车回来 一个人
…she came back on the bus tonight, alone.
她感到世界一片黑暗 她的想法付诸流水
Her whole world looked black and all her plans had come to nothing and…
她就在车站吃了很多药
…she overdosed in the bus terminal.
噢天呐 太可怕了
Oh, my God, that’s terrible.
她要和我们住一起
She has to stay with us.
啊 和我们住一起
What? She’s gona stay with us?
没办法 她没钱 又不能照顾自己
She has to stay with us. She has no money. She has no one capable of caring for her.
我 我一直 .
I, I always….
我一直是她与真实世界之间的联♥系♥
I was always her connection to the real life.
我理解 但是她怎么呆在这儿
I understand, but, I mean, how can she stay here?
你知道的 我想
You know, I think…
她无法一个人生活 这是个问题
…she can’t be trusted to stay alone. That’s the problem.
我是说 就算 让我想想 就算我
I mean, even if…let me think…even if I…
有地方解决 .
…if a place could be worked out….
或许她需要精神方面的治疗
Maybe she needs psychiatric help.
不 她已经会对付医生了
No. She’s always had bad experiences with doctors.
我明白 但她能去哪儿 那儿
I understand, but where is she going to stay? In there.
那她准备呆多久
Well, how long is she going to stay here?
克莉丝汀娜 我知道
Cristina, I know…
这不是我们计划中的事 可是她必须跟我们住一起
This is not what you had in mind, but she has to stay with us.
我理解 她只有我们
I understand. She has no one else.
我明白 只是一段时间 最多几个月
I understand. It’s only for a short time. A few months at most.
她要呆上几个月
She’s staying for a few months?
我早和她谈过了
I’ve been through this with her before.
所以 我是说 如果
So…I mean, if….
见鬼
Shit.
如果你在我刚遇到她之时就认识她
If you had only known her when I first met her.
我是说 她的美丽甚至会夺走呼吸
I mean, her beauty took your breath away.
我知道 她是那么才华横溢 光芒四射
Yes, I know. She was so talented, so brilliant…
那么撩人
…she was so sensual.
她从那么多愿意为她而死的男人中选择了我
She chose me from a hundred men ready to kill for her.
我们坚信
We were both sure that…
我们的关系很完美 但缺少一些东西
…our relation was perfect, but there was something missing.
像是 爱需要相互尊重和平等
Like, love requires such a perfect balance.
就像身体
It’s like the human body.
就算你拥有所有维生素和矿物质
It may turn out that you have all the vitamins and minerals, but…
只要有一点不足
…if there is a single, tiny ingredient…
一点缺失 就像
…missing, like, like…
比如盐 我们也会死去
…salt, for example…one dies.

Salt?
她是谁
Who is she?
和我住一起的女人
She is the woman I live with.
和她在一起时请说英语
You have to speak English around her. Please.
为何 因为她
Why? For her sake?
对 正确 这是礼貌
Yes, exactly. Out of courtesy.
我不相信她 琼·安东尼奥
I don’t trust her, Juan Antonio.
她眼睛颜色都不一样
Her eyes are not one color.
你对我认识的所有女人都抱有妄想症
You always had paranoid ideas about every woman I’ve ever known.
她很漂亮
She’s pretty.
你觉得她能满足你
Do you think she’ll be enough for you?
她很聪明 象你一样是个自♥由♥的思想者
Well, she’s quite intelligent and she is a free thinker, like you.
像我 是啊
Like me? Yes.
你还是在别人身上寻找我的影子
You’re still searching for me in every woman.
你错了 玛利亚·爱莲娜
That is not true, Maria Elena.
前几周我在奥维多遇到了 个和你完全不同的女人
I was in Oviedo some weeks ago with a woman who was the antithesis of you…
一个美国人 发生了些美妙的事情
…an American, and something beautiful happened with her.
所以你错了
So you’re mistaken.
你总是在寻找过去的复♥制♥品 你心里明白
You’ll always seek to duplicate what we had. You know it.
在这个屋里 我只要求你说英语
In this house, speak English. That’s all I ask.
行不
All right?
别那样和我说话
Don’t talk to me like that.
你干嘛对我发火
Why are you getting so angry at me?!
听着 听好
Listen, listen.
你为什么想自杀
Why were you thinking about killing yourself?
真是蠢到家的想法
What a stupid idea did cross on your mind!
看到上帝的份上 自杀啊
I mean, to try to kill yourself, for Christ’s sake!
在你能够自理前就呆在这儿
Stay here until you get back on your feet…
然后 我求你了 请离开我的生活
…and then I beg you, please, get out of my life!
你和我 曾经那么接近完美
We came so close to perfection, you and I.
你太难伺候 但你喜欢这样
You’re too damaged. And you love that.
你曾经那么喜欢我阴晴不定的心情
You’ve always liked my mood swings.
但我们之间缺少点什么对吧 琼·安东尼奥
But what was missing, Juan Antonio?
缺少点什么
What was missing?
说英语
Speak English!
我不喜欢她 我不相信她 你知道我拥有所有你喜好的特质
I don’t like her for you! I don’t trust her. And you know I always have your best interest.
想杀我的时候没有
Not when you tried to kill me.
噢那个 是 就这个 这个细节
Oh, that. Yeah, that. That small detail.
我想 你怀疑她
I mean, you…
是因为她现在是我恋人 太明显了
…are suspicious of her because she is now my lover. It’s so obvious.
不 不 分开后我见你一直这么困惑 不知所措
No, no. I see you so lost, so confused, since we split up.
说不要女人 放弃爱情
For all your talk of swearing off women and renouncing love…
结束这种困惑
…to end up losing your head…
不止一个 两个
…not for one, but two…
美国旅行者
…American tourists.
再来点咖啡
More coffee?
好的谢谢
Yes, please.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
糖在这儿
Here’s sugar.
谢谢 不用
No, thank you.
我想一会儿我们可以去郊外骑车游玩
I thought we could go for a ride to the countryside later.
你看今天天气真好
I mean, the weather is beautiful.
一会儿肯定会下雨
It’s definitely going to rain later.
英语
In English.
没关系
No, it’s fine.
你不会说西班牙语
You speak no Spanish?
不会 我学过中文
No. I studied Chinese.
中文
Chinese?
为什么
Why?
我觉得它很好听
I thought it sounded pretty.
用中文说点什么
Say something in Chinese.

Me?
你觉得这好听
You think that sounds pretty?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!