Yes, you found him!
我听说你在两军之间发现了一匹马缠在铁丝里
I heard you found a horse in the wire between the armies…
不是 我发现了它 他养大的它
No, I found him, he raised him –
当我听说这匹神奇的马 我走了三天
When I heard about the miracle horse, I traveled three days
因为我知道那是谁的马
because I knew whose horse it was.
那是我孙女的马
My granddaughter’s.
她救了它的命
She saved his life!
它就是她的一切
He was everything to her.
您的孙女在哪
Where is your granddaughter?
战争夺走了所有人的一切
The war has taken everything from everyone.
它是我对我孙女唯一的纪念
He is all that I have left of her.
我走的时候别担心 小伙子
Don’t be worried, boy, when I go.
我不会担心你
I won’t worry over you none.
我找到了你 不是吗
Hey, I found you, didn’t I,
你也找到了我
and you found me.
我们俩
And we’ll both…
我们都知道我们挺过来了
we’ll both know that we made it through.
走吧
Now go on.
我们很幸运
We’re the lucky ones.
一直都是
Always have been.
自从我遇上了你一直都很幸运
Lucky since the day I met you.
愿上帝与你同在 先生
God be with you, sir.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
那是我父亲的
It’s my father’s.
那是他的军旗
It’s his regimental pennant.
你是怎么拿到的 先生
How did you come by this, sir?
你可以拿走这个
You may have this.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you ever so much for this, sir…
还有这个
…And this.
不 不必了
No no, not necessary.
它属于你
He belongs to you.
我想这是我的小宝贝想要的结果
That is, of course, what my little girl would have wanted.
她说了算
And she was the boss.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
艾米莉
Emilie.
她的名字是艾米莉
Her name is Emilie.
战 马

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!