Over to you, Captain Nicholls.
拔剑
Draw… swords!
对准目标
Give… point!
冲锋
Charge!
加油 乔伊 你知道你能行
Come on, Joey. I know you’ve got it.
加油 伙计
Come on, boy! Come on!
快跑
Come on, boy!
你跑得也不错
Nice of you to turn up.
他够快 我承认 但耐力怎样
He’s got speed… I’ll give him that. But has he got stamina?
全都没问题
He has everything.
你在干什么
What are you up to?
写信
I’m writing a letter.
还有画吗
With a picture in it?
这是写给乔伊原主人的信
It’s to the boy who owned Joey.
我想要给他看看 乔伊现在有多棒
I want to show him how wonderful he’s looking.
在我们带着他跨过英吉利海峡
Before we take him away across
面对德国百万大军之前
the Channel to face a million Germans guns.
是啊 在那之前
Yes. Before that…
明早四点
4 a. M. Start tomorrow…
和骑兵队与皇家海军一起启程
…travelling with the Dragoon Guards and the Royals.
运输特遣队 要在5点到达码头
Transport detachment, they’ll need to be at the docks at 5 am.
检查所有装备
Check all kit.
战斗命令 不许携带反光的东西
Battle orders: No polishing…
纽扣 头盔扣 马镫铁
…buttons, helmet buckles, stirrup irons…
所有都不能反光
let them all go dull.
不能让太阳下的反光使我们暴露
I want nothing to flash in the sun and give us away.
当然
Of course
-查理 -杰米
– Charlie… – Jamie.
查理
Charlie.
你觉得新军帽怎么样
What do you think of the new cap?
丝制衬里 我喜欢
Silk lining. I quite like it.
我觉得这和德国人的
I’m not sure it’s going
有些区分不开
to make a lot of difference to the Germans.
这我不清楚 想想这个 你躲在掩体后面
Oh, I don’t know about that. Think about it, you’re on a bosh
正准备像两个家伙开枪
Just working out which
你想到
of two chaps to shoot… and you thought…
老天 有个家伙的帽子
Good Lord, one of them
真是太时髦了
really is wearing a very stylish cap indeed!
你可能就会去射另一个家伙
You might shoot the other one instead.
或者 正相反 我喜欢那帽子
Or, alternatively, think… I fancy that cap
所以就先把你杀了
…and kill you first of all.
这我没想到
Hadn’t thought of that.
1914年 法国
基耶夫勒尚
这是我们的目标 德国第十一师
That is our target… the German 11th Division…
他们在来宁大道
…at the moment bivouacked
东面三英里的地方扎营
three miles to the east of the Menin Road.
我们侦查过
We have been watching them…
他们已经扎营
…and they have pitched
生火做饭 准备过夜
tents for the night and lit cooking fires.
把他们击溃
Knock them out…
我们就可以偷偷绕到德国防线后方
…and we could slide in behind the German lines…
在弗拉芒自南向他们发起攻击
…and come at them from the South at Geluveld.
非常好
Excellent.
他们有多少人
Numbers?
大概有六百 都是步兵
About six hundred. Infantry.
是我们的两倍
Twice our size…
我们是骑兵团 占有优势
In regiments of horse and men, the advantage is ours.
而且我们还可出其不意
And we have surprise on our side.
但越早行动越好
But the sooner we move, the better.
明早德军不一定还在那里
We have no assurance they’ll still be there tomorrow morning.
好的 那么今天就行动
Right. Good. So, today it is.
查理 通知大家
Charlie, tell the men.
-索尔兹布里编队吗 -是
– Salisbury formation? – Salisbury formation.
我们冲破他们的防线 固守后面的阵地
We’ll charge through them and secure the ground behind.
左边的草丛要比我们高 利于隐藏
The grass to the left is taller than we are, it’s perfect cover.
干得好 军士长
Excellent work, Sergeant Major.
把时间花在侦察上很必要
Time spent on reconnaissance is rarely wasted.
多谢 辛格
Thank you, Singh.
杰米
Jamie!
德国人还不知道我们来了
They have no idea we’re coming.
你不会是感觉良心不安吧 吉姆
Not having scruples, are you, Jim?
没有 我明白必须奇袭
No. I understand the surprise is everything.
但如果要行动 我们就要快
But if it must be done, let’s do it quickly.
你还好吧 查理
Are you alright, Charlie?
从没这么好过
Never been better.
没错 从没这么好过
Literally, never better.
准备上马
Prepare to mount!
上马
Mount!
谢谢 斯坦利
Thank you, Standley.
乔伊
Hey, Joey.
我的帅小伙
My bonny boy.
你的状态也很好 是吗 乔伊
You’re all right, aren’t you, Joey?
各位 和你们并肩作战是我的荣誉
Gentleman. It is an honour to ride beside you.
让德国皇帝后悔今天与我们兵剑相向
Make the Kaiser rue the day he dared to cross swords with us.
我们要让自己 国王 国家
Let every man make himself, his King, his country,
和倒下的战友为我们骄傲
and his fallen comrades proud!
鼓起勇气
Be brave.
敬畏神 尊敬君王
Fear God. Honor the King!
敬畏神 尊敬君王
Fear God. Honor the King!
拔剑
Draw swords!
好运 我的朋友们
Good luck, my friends.
行走前进
Forward, to walk!
前进 行军
Walk… march!
跑步前进
Forward to canter!
跑步 行军
Canter… march!
是骑兵
Kavallerie!
冲锋
Charge!
怎么样 你们以为
What? Did you think that a
在开阔的地方驻军会没有防御吗
garrison on open ground would go undefended?
看看你的处境
Look at yourself!
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?!
这些战马怎么办
What do we do with the horses?
受伤的 就打死
If they’re injured, shoot them.
其他的呢 长官
And the others, sir?
把其他的围捕起来
The others you round up
带回基地 让他们来拉机关枪
and take to base camp, they will pull guns.
用这么好的马来拉机关枪太可惜了
You’ll never get fancy horses like these to pull guns.
-那就把它们都打死 -长官
– Then shoot them also. – Sir.
也许我们能用他们拉车做野战医院
Perhaps we could use some of them with the ambulances,
把伤员运离战场
to get the injured men off the field.
-他们能套上马具吗 -我想试试 长官
– Will they take the harness? – I’d like to try, sir.
这不行 他们是战马
It won’t work… they’re cavalry.
-试试看 -你套不上去的
– Let’s try. – You won’t get the harness on.
来吧 米歇尔
Come on, Michael.
放松
Whoa, whoa. Easy, now,
放松 英国佬
Easy now, Englishman. Easy.
放松
Whoa, easy, easy.
放松
Easy, easy now.
巩特尔
Gunther!
没办法 我们救不了他们
It’s hopeless. We can’t help them.
真不赖
Well, well, look at you.
不管谁教你的 这都救了你的命
Whoever taught you this has just saved your life.
你们好
Hello the farm!
你好 塞·伊斯顿
Hello, Si Easton!
我刚才在邮局
I was at the post office…
艾伦夫人说
…and while I was there, Mrs. Allen said…
有包裹寄给阿尔伯特
…A parcel had come for Albert, from the –
是从
From the –
是从前线寄来的
From over there and I thought…
我想应该早上就给你拿过来 给你
…I could go up that way in the morning. And, here it is.
谁会从前线寄东西给我呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!