Oh sod it…
你要干吗
What do you think you’re doing?
回来 听见没
Get back, do you hear me?
下士 遵守命令 回来
Corporal, that’s an order! Get back!
听听 长官 我们不能不管它
Listen to him, sir. We can’t leave him.
-他在干吗 -这是个陷阱
– What’s he doing? – It’s a trap.
我觉得不是
No, I don’t think so.
-我想他只是想帮忙 -把他吓回去
– I think he’s trying to help. – Scare him back into his hole.
我举着白旗呢 没看见
It’s a white flag, ent it?
看见我手上的白旗没
You see the white flag!?
我只是想看看这匹马 没别的
I’m just after tending to this here horse, is all!
滚回来 二货
Get back, you stupid git!
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不至缺乏
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want,
他领我来到青草地
He leadeth me into green pastures,
让我躺在安静的水边
He lay me down beside the still waters…
可怜的宝贝
Poor beastie.
可怜的东西
Poor babbie.
没事了
It’s alright.
没事了 别挣扎 别乱动
It’s alright. Don’t buck and wriggle so,
你会把自己撕成条
You’re only shredding yourself.
这样会弄瞎眼睛
You’ll blind yourself.
该死的
Bugger me worthless.
我没想到要拿手套或者剪子
I didn’t think to bring gloves or something to cut the
我想也许你需要这个
I thought perhaps you might need these.
拿来剪断那些带刺的铁丝
For the barbed wire?
没错 谢谢
Yeah, yeah I… Ummm, thanks.
谢了
Cheers.
谢了 谢谢
Cheers… Thanks.
这段铁丝很长
That… That’s a very long strand.
一旦剪断
When you cut it,
就会松开
it’s going to release
这根
this
这根 还有这根
and this, and this,
这些会突然回卷
and they’ll coil back rather violently,
恐怕会让这个可怜的家伙伤得更深
which I’m afraid will only wound the poor fellow further.
你英语不错
You speak good English.
我的英语说得很好
I speak English well.
能让我来吗
May I?
不如我们先把它的头松开
What if we cut his head free first?
这样它就不会试图站起来弄瞎眼睛
So he won’t try to stand up and blind himself?
-然后 -可惜你没拿两把钳子
– And then… – Pity you didn’t bring a second pair.
那样我就能剪这里的铁丝
Then I could cut the wire here
我们还需要钳子
We need more wire cutters!
它的盲点在这
His blind spot.
剪刀不会吓到它
The cutters won’t frighten him.
你可以剪开这里 拉住这根线
If you could cut here, holding this wire…
-我就可以…-不用多说 我跟着你剪
– I could… – Say no more, I’m right behind you.
你知道我们现在要做什么 对吧 小可怜
And you understand what’s happening, do you not, O Best Beloved?
你得乖乖躺着别动
That you must lay so very nice and still.
乖孩子
There’s a lad,
你是匹了不起的马
you’re a remarkable horse, you are,
乖乖的 我们好帮你
helping us help you.
乖孩子
There’s a lad.
了不起的孩子
There’s a remarkable lad.
你在那边战壕过得怎样
So how’s things in yonder trench?
好极了 我们读书 织毛衣
Delightful. We read, we knit sweaters,
训练老鼠表演杂技
and we train our rats to perform circus tricks.
如果你们还需要老鼠
Well, if ever you need any more rats,
我们可以把这边的送过去
we can always send ours over.
严格说来 我们已经供大于求了
‘Cause we’ve more than we need, strictly speaking.
而且 它们把漂亮姑娘们都吓跑了
Besides, they scare off all the pretty girls.
我们的姑娘不怕老鼠
Our girls aren’t afraid of rats.
身强体壮的德国姑娘吗
Big strapping German girls, eh?
能给你们大力按♥摩♥的那种吗
Kind what gives robust massages?
当然 每周四
Every Thursday!
而且会在你生日时送上朗姆蛋糕
And they bring rum cake on your birthday.
看看这马
Look at that horse!
看它的肌肉
Look at the muscles he’s got,
那长腿 天生用来奔跑的
them long legs. They’re made for running, horses.
逃离危险
Runnin’ away from danger.
逃跑是他们的天性
Running away is all they have.
而我们教它们冲向危险
Yet we taught ’em opposite.
冲向战场
Running into the fray.
-战马 -是啊
– War horse – Yeah.
战马
War horse.
看看它
And there he is.
我们把你变成了一头奇怪的野兽
What a strange beast you’ve become.
现在怎么办
And now?
我带它回去怎么样
I take him back with me, yeah?
鉴于我提供的剪刀 马是我的
Since I supplied the cutters, the horse is mine.
这很公平 不是吗
This is fair, no?
没门 它是英国马 显而易见
In a pig’s eye. He’s English, plain to see.
-因为它这么脏吗 -因为它这么聪明
– Oh, you mean because he’s so filthy? – Because he’s so smart.
你自己也干净不到哪儿去
And you’re none too clean yourself.
我们可以打一架
We could box.
谁赢了马归谁
And the winner gets the horse.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks, pet.
要小心别再挑起一场战争
Must be careful not to start a war.
你有硬币什么的吗
Do you have a coin of any sort?
-抛硬币 -对啊
– Coin toss? – Yeah.
好吧 德国佬 就这样
All right, Fritz you’re on.
我不叫德国佬
My name is not Fritz
我叫皮特
it is Peter.
皮特 我叫克林
Peter I’m Colin.
-你先挑 克林 -人头
– You call it, Colin. – Heads.
那是我们皇帝的脸
That’s the face of my Kaiser
我觉得他不是很高兴
and he does not look pleased with me.
马归你了
The horse is yours.
真安静 不是吗
Gone quiet, hasn’t it?
没错
Yes.
半个小时以后我们又要开始打了
But wait half an hour and we’ll be shooting again.
我的准头很差 皮特
I’m a terrible shot, Pete,
从来都打不到靶子
don’t believe I’ll ever hit the target.
谢谢
Thanks
谢了 伙计
Cheerio, mate.
-你要好好照顾它 -一定
– You’ll take good care of him, yes? – I will.
我们的怪兽
Our strange beast.
你也照顾好自己 奇怪的人
And you take care of your own strange self.
克林
Colin!
一把德国钳子
A pair of German cutters
纪念来自杜塞尔多夫的英俊友人
in memory of your handsome friend from Dusseldorf.
谢谢
Thanks.
等我回了南希尔兹 就用它修剪花♥园♥
I’ll use ’em back in the garden in South Shields.
现在起你要小心了 皮特 我的朋友
You keep your head down, now, Pete me lad!
了不起啊 了不起的马儿
Remarkable! A remarkable horse!
我们满员了 往前走
We’re full up. Move on.
他中了毒气
The gas got him
我们得等到早上
we had to wait till morning.
我们不可能只有这点人
This can’t be all of us.
就这么多
This is all.
所有能行动的伤员
All walking wounded,
前往急救站
away to the dressing station!
前往急救站
Away to the dressing station!
-这马在这干吗 -我们需要兽医 长官
– What’s this doing here? – We need a vet, sir.
我们没有兽医 我们都没匹马了
There are no vets. We’ve scarcely any horses left.
它全身都有伤 但是这条腿上的最严重
He’s cut all over, but this leg here’s got the worst of it.
很可能是破伤风 没救了
It’s probably tetanus. It’s no good.
求你了 长官
Please, sir
我还要照顾这么多战士
I’ve all these men to take care of,
下士 你看到了 不是吗
corporal, you can see that, can’t you?
求你了 长官 这匹马什么都能挺过去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!