I don’t feel that any more. I’ve had more than my share.
罗西 即使你不再爱我
You’ll stop loving me, Rose.
我也不会责怪你
And I won’t blame you when you do.
也许我会更恨你
Well, I might hate you more,
但我对你的爱不会减少
but I’ll never love you less.
开战了
It’s war!
我们与德国人开战了
We are at War with Germany.
听到了吗 英国与德国开战了
You hear? England is at war with Germany.
六点会鸣钟
They’re going to ring the bells at six o’slock,
直到战争结束才会再次鸣钟
and then never ring them again until the war is over.
真不错 乔伊伙计 今天有塔维斯托克集市
Look smart, Joey lad, it’s the Tavistock Fair!
老爸把乔伊怎么了
What has he done with him?
请写下姓名
First name, middle name, last.
登记姓名
Last name first. First name, middle name, last.
相信我 它是这里最好的马
Take my word for it, finest horse in the parish.
跑起来像赛马一样 强壮有力 非常好
Goes like a racer, strong, decent, very fine.
没有缰绳 也没有马鞍
No curbs, no splints,
脚和牙齿都很好 嘶声洪亮如钟 长官
good feet and teeth. He’s as sound as a bell, sir.
先生 这只强壮漂亮的好马
And how much are you charging, sir,
你打算卖♥♥多少钱
for this strong, decent, and very fine animal?!
四十基尼
Forty.
我只能给你二十 一分都不多付
I’ll give you twenty and not a penny more.
二十可不行 长官
Twenty is no good to me, Captain.
三十五 他就是你的
Thirty five and he’s yours.
我都不知道他骑起来怎么样
I don’t even know how he rides.
他跑起来 飞快
Oh, he rides… splendidly.
我保证你会大吃一惊
You’ll be astonished. I promise you that.
他是德文郡最好的马
Finest horse in all of Devon.
也是我所见过最好的马
Finest horse I ever seen.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不能 不行 他是我的
You can’t! You can’t, he’s mine!
-他是我训练的 -阿尔伯特
– I trained him! – Albert.
你不能买♥♥走他 长官 他是我的马
You can’t have him. He’s my horse, sir.
恐怕来不及了 小伙子
I’m afraid it’s too late, lad.
我已经付了三十基尼
I’ve just paid thirty guineas for him.
求求你 我给你钱
Please, I’ll get you money.
我给你钱 我去工作
I will, I’ll get you money. I’ll… I’ll work for it!
去工作来赚这笔笔钱
I’ll work for it.
他不会听别人指挥
He won’t obey anyone else.
也不适合上战场
He won’t be any good in the war, neither.
任何声音都能吓到他
He shies at every sound!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
如果乔伊要上战场 我也要去
Well, if Joey’s going, I’m going, too.
我要应征入伍
I’m volunteering.
我懂了 小伙子 你叫什么
I see. What’s your name, lad?
阿尔伯特 长官
Albert, sir.
-阿尔伯特 你多大了 -十九岁 长官
– And how old are you, Albert? – Nineteen, sir.
-真的吗 -不是 长官
– Is that the truth? – No sir. But,
但我看上去和十九岁差不多
but I look nineteen and
而且比大多数十九岁的人都壮 长官
I’m bigger than most nineteen-yearolds, sir!
我很强壮 长官 而且我什么都不怕
And I’m strong, sir! And I… I’m not afraid of anything.
阿尔伯特 我不怀疑你的能力
I don’t doubt your qualifications, Albert,
但法律明确规定了入伍的年龄
but the law is very clear about the proper age for soldiering,
你的父亲也是不得已 你明白
and your father’s done what he had to do. You know that.
对于乔伊这样一匹好马
Thirty guineas isn’t nearly enough
三十基尼确实不够 我明白
to purchase a horse as fine as your Joey, I know that.
但我只有这些
But it’s all I’ve got.
阿尔伯特 你能把他租给我
Will you lease him to me, Albert,
当我的坐骑吗
to be my own mount?
我真诚地向你保证
I promise you, man to man,
我会跟你一样尽心照料他
that I’ll look after him as closely as you’ve done,
我会尊重他 像你一样关心他
I’ll respect him and all the care that you’ve taken with him.
如果我能活着回来 我会把它还给你
And if I can, I’ll return him to your care.
告别吧
Now say goodbye.
放心 伙计
It’s all right, boy…
好了 别说了
All right, turn it in, eh?
够了 这是马 又不是狗
That’s enough. He’s a horse, not a dog.
回家去吧
Now, on your way.
走吧
Come on.
罗西 你想失去农场吗
Do you want to lose the farm, Rose?
这就是你做事的方式
It’s the way you did it.
但我们正在打仗
But we’re at war.
这么做是合理的
Aren’t we just.
乔伊
Joey…
我警告你 快走开
Here now, I’ve told you, sling your hook!
随他去吧 珀金斯
Let him be, Perkins.
这不是永别 我的兄弟
This isn’t the end. This isn’t the end, my brother…
我阿尔伯特·纳拉克特庄严发誓 我们能再会
I, Albert Narracott, solemnly swear we will be together again.
无论你在哪里 我都会找到你
Wherever you are, I will find you.
把你带回家
And I will bring you home!
站住 别乱动 别乱动 过来
Whoa. Steady, steady. Steady now, come on.
继续走 快点
Walk on! Walk on now, come on!
放松
Whoa whoa, Easy. Easy.
放松
Easy.
站住
Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Stay steady.
乔伊 别胡闹 听到了吗
Whoa whoa whoa, Joey! Stop mucking about, you hear?
小子 你现在参军了
You’re in the army now, son.
好小子 站住
Good boy, good boy. Steady.
站着 好的 放松
Steady, steady… Come on. Come here. Easy.
放松
Relax.
后退
Easy easy, back up.
乔伊 这是高刺 高刺 这是乔伊
Joey, meet Topthorn. Topthorn, this is Joey.
你们两个想看看谁更厉害
Sort out who’s in charge between the two of you, you hear?
如果想比试 最好赶快
If you want to fight, you get it over with,
因为一旦上了战场
Becuse once we’re over there,
你们就要全力以赴对付德国鬼子
you’re gonna need everything you’ve got for Fritz!
温和点 珀金斯
Gently, Perkins.
我不想被他讨厌
I don’t want to sour him.
战场上可谈不上温和 长官
There’ll be nothing gentle about the war, sir.
对这家伙也不能温和
And there’ll be nothing gentle about this one either!
我明白 中士 但我想让他更健康光亮
I understand that, Sergeant, but I want him fit and shining.
这是我的马
He’s my horse.
好的 长官
Sir.
放松 伙计
Easy, boy.
真吓死我了
Scares the living daylights out of me.

Who?
珀金斯 幸好他不是敌人
Perkins. Glad he’s on our side.
不错 很不错
Not bad. Not bad at all.
但仍比不上我的高刺
Still not a patch on my Topthorn.
这可说不定 我觉得他很有潜力
I wouldn’t be so sure. I think he’s got potential.
他肯定有绝对优势
He’s certainly got the bit between his teeth.
事实上 我觉得我的布伦海姆能胜过你们这两匹马
I actually think my Blenheim is faster than the pair of them.
一边去
Clear off!
好了 先生们 听着
All right, gentlemen, listen here.
从古至今的所有战役
Everything tells us the same story,
无论是滑铁卢还是恩图曼
from Waterloo to Omdurman,
无论是皮克特冲锋战还是马拉杜会战
from Pickett’s Charge to the Battle of Mars La Tours…
都在告诉我们一个道理
The first attack can and
第一次进攻具有决定性
should be the decisive one.
-珀金斯 -在 长官
– Perkins… – Yes, sir!
确保所有马匹
No excuses, no mistakes.
全都喂饱并做好充分准备
Every horse groomed and fit for presentation!
明天我要来一次冲锋演习
I want a full practice charge tomorrow.
是 长官
Sir.
我还以为你们俩怯场了
Thought you two had bottled out.
怎么可能
As if.
好 来看看
All right, then, let’s see
你们两个家伙能怎样
what you two jokers are made of, shall we?
我可充满信心
This is what quiet confidence looks like.
我在约克公爵那里等你们俩
I’ll wait for you two at the Duke of York.
这句话送给你 尼克鲁斯上尉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!