Home 灾难电影 2012(2009)

2012(2009)

0
2012(2009)

快看啊
Whoa, look at these.
拉斯维加斯车展
Las Vegas auto show.
我们还有贵宾票呢
We had VIP tickets for that.
那不错啊 赶紧走吧
That’s fantastic. Let’s go.
检查液压系统
Check the main bus for hydraulics,
我来平衡水箱
I’ll balance the tanks.
什么
What?
好的 好的 我尽力
Okay, okay, okay. I’m trying, okay? I’m trying.
塔台呼叫安东诺夫 你在做什么
Tower to Antonov. What are you doing?
赶紧停下
Shut down immediately.
凯撒
Caesar.
我说”推”的时候 我们一起推这个 明白了吗
Okay, when I say go, you push all this down at once, okay?
-明白了 -推
– Okay. – Go!
安东诺夫停止起飞 你没有得到许可
Antonov, abort takeoff. You do not have clearance.
重复 停止起飞
You must abort. I repeat, you must abort.
不要
No!
-怎么回事 -不知道 但肯定不是好事
– What the hell was that? – I don’t know, but it’s not good.
-推 -我推着呢 飞啊
– Push. – Pushing.
我们在下降
We’re going down! we’re going down!
襟翼在哪儿 不应该没有啊
Where are the flaps? The flaps are not down.
一定是起落架出了问题 你来接手
It must be the pumps. Take over.
接手是什么意思
Take over? What do you mean, take over?
-萨沙 -放松
– Sasha! – Relax.
坐好了
Sit down!
上帝啊 上帝啊
God. God. Jesus.
-天哪 -好了 搞定了
– Oh, God. – Okay, I think I got it.
-萨沙 快回来 -深呼吸
– Sasha, now! – Okay, okay. Take a deep breath.

Pull!
起来啊 宝贝 抬起来
Come on, baby. lift your big ass for Sasha!
-拉 -加油
– Pull! Pull! – Come on.
妈妈
Mommy.
那是埃菲尔铁塔吗
Was that the EiffeI Tower?
看着像
I think so.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
我们现在飞往中国
we are on our way to China.
很好 很好
Good. That is good, huh?
不要轻信传言 尼玛
Do not believe in something simply because you have heard it, Nima.
可是住持 腾金是我哥哥
But Great Lama. Tenzin is my brother.
他在大隧♥道♥里造船
He works inside the big tunnel, where the ships are built.
如果腾金说的是实话
But what is there in your wisdom,
世界末日真的来了
Great Lama, if Tenzin is right?
以您的智慧 您会怎么做 住持
What if our world is indeed coming to an end?
满了 住持
It is full, Great Rinpoche.
你凡尘未了 就像这杯子 满是疑虑
Like this cup you are full of opinions and speculations.
如果你想大彻大悟
To see the light of wisdom
你就要了却凡尘
you first must empty your cup.
离合不好用
Be carefuI with the clutch.
不好挂档
It tends to slip.
-奶奶 -他爷爷 尼玛回来了
– Grandma. – Grandpa, nima is here!
奶奶 腾金告诉我
Grandma, I got a message from Tenzin.
让我们去邱明谷找他
He wants us to meet him in Cho Ming at the west gate.
他说有办法让我们上船
He says he can get us on the ships he’s working on.
你说什么呢 腾金不是在建大坝吗
What are you talking about? Tenzin works on the dam.
奶奶
Grandma
大坝是条船 政♥府♥骗了我们
the dam is a ship! The government lied to us.
洪水就要来了
There will be a big flood!
我们得赶紧走
We must pack up right away.
尼玛 你的车哪儿来的
Nima, he gave you the truck?
我们坐过一次船
We took a trip on the laem song ferry once.
你爷爷吐了一路
Grandpa threw up the whole way.
还是先吃饭吧
Let’s eat first.
看啊 新宾利
Hey, look. The new bentley.
我们老爸也订了一辆
Our father had one on order.
本来是要明年拿到的
We were supposed to get it next year.
可后来由于这事 就退掉了
But then he canceled it because of the ships.
你家有几辆车
How many cars does your family have?
我妈的男友有辆保时捷
My Mom’s boyfriend has a porsche.
我们爸妈也离婚了
Our parents are divorced too.
是啊 我们小孩子也无能为力啊
Yeah, but there’s nothing we can do about that.
找到个帽子
Found a hat.
她很喜欢帽子
She has a thing for hats.
我像她这么大时也喜欢帽子
I was just like that at her age.
帽子让我有安全感
They made me feeI safe.
你是怎么认识西尔贝曼医生的
So how did you meet Dr. Silberman?
和你不一样
As you can see, not the same way you did.
我男友让我去隆胸
My boyfriend asked me to get them done.
他不是你老公吗
He’s not your husband?
我们还没结婚
Oh, no. We are not married.
也许我们根本不会结婚
And probably never will.
给孩子们的
For the boys.
她们好像挺合得来
They seem to like each other, huh?
她真可爱
She is adorable.
差不多
Yeah, I guess.
卡泊夫先生 你到底付了多少钱
So tell me, Mr. Karpov, how much did you pay?
每个人 10亿欧元
One billion Euro. Per seat..
-真夸张 -是吗
– That’s disgusting – Oh yeah?
知道吗 柯蒂斯 我并不是商人出身
You know, Curtis, I wasn’t always a businessman.
我以前是个拳击手
I am a boxer.
我年轻的时候在摩尔曼斯克打拳
Was my only playing when I was boy back in Murmansk.
我的教练也叫尤里 他总说
And my coach, his name was also Yuri. He always says,
“如果有人想打倒你 那就必须先杀了你””
“lf someone wants to beat you, he has to kill you first.”
不错啊
That’s very nice.
我问你 如果你像我这么有钱 你会买♥♥吗
But tell me, what would you have done if you rich like me?
看啊 多好的孩子
Look. They are wonderfuI children, huh?
旅客们
Okay, guys.
请系好安全带 我们要在夏威夷加油
The plan is to refueI in Hawaii, so sit down and buckle up.
我和戈登会处理好的
Gordon and I will do the rest.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
去叫他们
Go get the guys.
伙计们你们最好来看看
Guys, there’s a…you might wanna…
这是哪儿
What is that?
夏威夷
The state of Hawaii.
不好 很不好
Not good. That is not good.
我们还有多少油
How much fueI do we have left?
不多了
Not enough. We’re going to
我们得在中国南海迫降
have to make a water landing somewhere in south China sea.
不错 至少我们不用起落架了
Great. At least we’re not gonna need the landing gear.
-起落架呢 -丢在拉斯维加斯了
– What about it? – Oh, we lost it all. In Vegas.
威尔逊博士 我能进来吗
Dr Wilson, may I come in?
恐怕我心情不太好 你是?
I’m not very good company, I’m afraid, dr?
叫我艾德里安就行
Please, call me Adrian.
那些没有来的人
All those people we left behind
是不是都会死
they don’t stand a chance, do they?
我相信大自然有其自己的选择
I believe that nature will choose for itself from itself
像你这样
what will survive.
保护艺术品的人 应该活下去
Just like you preserving those great artworks.
文化是我们的灵魂 不应该失传
Our culture is our soul, and that’s not dying tonight.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我是做了贡献
I contributed to this cover-up.
达芬奇 毕加索 都上来了
The Da Vinci, Picasso, they’re in.
可是老百姓就该死吗
But you’re some nobody, you don’t stand a chance.
不是…
That’s not–
不是这样的
That’s not necessarily true.
你知道《再见亚特兰蒂斯》的作者
Did you ever hear of a writer called Jackson Curtis?
杰克逊·柯蒂斯吗
Wrote a book, “Farewell Atlantis”.
你觉得像他这样只卖♥♥掉500本书的无名作家
What do you think the chances are of an unknown writer
活下来的机率有多大
who barely sold 500 copies making it aboard this plane?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我们称其命运也好 机率也罢
I mean, call it chance or fate or nature. It doesn’t matter.
都不会影响这本书成为人类文化遗产
This book is part of our legacy now. Why?