Home 灾难电影 2012(2009)

2012(2009)

0
2012(2009)

-海啸是从这面过来吗 -玛丽 控制台在哪儿
– The flooding is coming this way? – Mary. Where are we set up?
那边
Over there.
给我接下印度南派高原的卫星图像
Get me the satellite images from Nampan, India.
-好的 马上就好 -发生什么事了
– Okay, right away. – What’s happening?
萨特南说东边也有海啸
No. Satnam was talking about another wave coming from the east.
-我的妈啊 -所以洪水会更早到来 对吗
– Holy mother. – The flooding is gonna hit earlier?
你是说第二波海啸更近吗
Is that what you’re teLilng me? The second wave is closer?
-插入新数据 -好的
– Plug in the new data. – Okay.
-没人去接萨特南 -什么
– Satnam didn’t get picked up. – What?
这么乱怎么可能兼顾所有人
A lot of people didn’t get picked up in this chaos.
这不是算计好的 赫姆斯利
This is not a conspiracy, Helmsley.
你的预测也不是全都准确的
Your predictions haven’t exactly panned out, have they, doctor?
数据准备好了
It’s ready. It’s ready.
天哪 已经1500米高了
Oh, God. It’s 1500 meters high.
它什么时候能到这儿
When’s it gonna get here? Talk to me,
赫姆斯利 什么时候到
Helmsley. When’s it gonna hit?
重置计时器
Adjust the countdown.
离撞击还有28分10秒
Twenty- Eight minutes, 1 0 seconds to impact.
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
船长 我需要立即和其他领导谈谈
Captain, I need to speak to the other heads of state immediately.
-马上 泰勒? -遵命 待命状态
– Right away. Taylor? – Aye, captain. Standing by.
6号♥方舟 待命 7号♥方舟 待命
Ark 6, stand by. Ark 7, stand by.
-我是4号♥负责人 卡尔·安休斯 -是 长官
– CarI Anheuser, acting cic, ark 4. – Yes, sir.
马上召开T-99紧急会议
Requesting emergency conference, T-99.
他认为你是他的全部 知道吗
He thinks the world of you, you know that?
他是个好孩子
He’s a great little man.
我一直想有个自己的家
I always wanted to have a family of my own.
你很幸运 杰克逊
You’re a lucky man, Jackson.
永远都别忘了这些
Don’t ever forget it.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我们在路上碰到的
We found them along side of the road.
把他们送回去
Send them back!
我是仁波切住持的信徒
I am a followerof our great Lama Rinpoche.
我不能那么做的
You know I cannot do that.
搞什么啊
What’s the problem?
你不用把我们都带上
You don’t have to take all of us.
请带我的孩子走 求你了
Just take my children. I’m begging you.
我为什么要这么做
Why should I do that?
因为你也会拯救你自己的家庭
The same reason you sent for your family.
求你了
Please.
只带孩子们 不用把我们都带上
Just the children. You don’t have to take us.
求你了
Please!
求求你 我的天啊
Please. Oh, my God.
求你了 我不知道你能不能听明白
Please. I don’t know if you can understand what I’m saying.
可作为一个母亲 我求求你
As a mother, I’m begging you.
带他们走吧
Please take them.
我们都是大地的子女
We are all children of the earth.
我没法带这么多人 奶奶
My plan will not work for so many, grandma.
带所有人一起走
We will take them all.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
所有建筑工人 马上撤离
All construction workers, off deck.
所有工作人员 做好准备
All crew members, onboard now.
他们把门打开了
They’re opening the mountain.
他们要把我们丢在这儿了
They are leaving without us.
回去 我告诉你什么来着
Step back. Get back. What did I tell you?
他们连你也要丢下了
They are leaving you behind too. Look, idiot.
请耐心等候
Please be patient.
跟我来
Let’s go.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们必须快点
We have to hurry!
他们要走了
They are leaving!
开启安全进程
Initiate security procedures.
距撞击还有17分42秒
17 minutes, 42 seconds.
不好意思 哪儿能找到艾德里安·赫姆斯利
Oh, excuse me. Where can I find Adrian Helmsley?
他在桥上 跟我来
He’s on the bridge. This way.
腾金 等等
Tenzin wait!
奶奶 我们快到了
Grandma, we’re almost there.
压力是否正常 安东先生
Green lights on pressure, Mr. Anton?
甲板一切正常 船长
Green lights across the board, captain.
它们为什么有锚
Why do they have anchors?
因为它们不是飞船 而是方舟
Because they’re not spaceships, buddy. They’re arks.
快走
Let’s go.
总统先生
Mr. President.
您看看这个
You’ve got to see this.
停下
Stop.
停下
Stop! stop!
停下
Stop!
开启支撑构架
Engage the support mechanisms.
遵命 船长 开启支架
Aye, aye, captain. Engaging bow- Anchor supports.
这些支架能支持多久 船长
How long are these things expecting to hold us in place?
只能抵抗第一波海啸的冲击
They’re just meant to withstand the first impact of the waves.
到下面去 奥列格 你先
Down there Oleg, you go first!
凯撒 你可以的
Caesar. You can do that.
好孩子
Good. Good boy.
到妈妈这儿来 凯撒
Come to Mommy. Caesar!
妈妈 塔玛拉哪儿去了
Mom, where’s Tamara?
爸爸 快看
Daddy look!
凯撒 来
Come on. Caesar, come on.
-塔玛拉 -来了
– Tamara! -I’m coming.
抱住
Take him.
天哪 外面发生什么事了
Oh, my God. What’s happening out there?
安休斯
Anheuser.
安休斯已经说服其他领导人马上启航
Anheuser convinced the other heads of state to launch.
安休斯先生
Mr. Anheuser.
我们必须停止这种疯狂举动
We have to stop this madness.
请确保其他控制台都能看到我
Make sure the other bridges can see me.
你知道自己在干什么吗
What do you think you’re doing?
我心里有数 打开它
I know what I’m doing. Turn it on.
女士们 先生们 我是艾德里安·赫姆斯利博士
Ladies and gentlemen, this Dr. Adrian Helmsley
已故威尔逊总统的首席科技顾问
Chief science adviser to the late president Wilson.
把声音调大些 霍夫曼先生
Could you please turn up the volume, Mr Hoffman?
大家为了拯救人类文明
We’ve all been forced to make difficult decisions
都做出了艰难的抉择
to save our human civilization.
但是人类应该互帮互助
But to be human means to care for each other
而文明正是要
and civilization means to work
同心协力共创美好家园
together to create a better life.
根据这些真理 我们现在的所作所为
If that’s true, then there’s nothing human
就没有一丝人性和文明可言
and nothing civilized about what we’re doing here.
赫姆斯利博士的激♥情♥令人敬佩
Dr. Helmsley’s passion is admirable.
可我不得不提醒大家
But I will remind you that we have very
我们的资源和时间都非常有限
llmited resources and llmited time.
大家扪心自问 你们真的眼睁睁的
Ask yourselves, can we really stand
看着这些人死掉吗
by and watch these people die?
两年前我读到过一句话
I read a quote two days ago.
这个作者也许已经死了
The author is probably dead by now.
他说”我们不再为对方抗争的时刻
He said, “the Moment we stop fighting for each other
就是我们失去人性的时刻”
that’s the Moment that we lose our humanity.”
为了确保人类延续的安全
To save the human race
我们有义务遵照计划行动
we have an obligation to stick to this plan
这是舰队上每位国家元首签字同意的
which every nation on this flotilla has signed up for.
-该让那些人进来 -他们该听天由命
– We have to let these people in! – They’re in God’s hands now.
军士 把那个关掉
Officer, you turn that off.
这是命令 关掉
That is an order. Turn it off!
不准碰那个按钮
Don’t you dare touch that button.
你们都疯了吗
Have you completely lost your mind?
看看时间 只剩15分钟了
Look at the clock. We have barely 15 minutes left.
你能为人类灭绝负责吗
Do you wanna be responsible for the extinction of the human race?
你能吗 艾德里安
Can you handle that, Adrian?
我们能在这儿
There’s a young astrophysicist from India
-全是一位印度天体物理学家的功劳 -得了吧
-who’s the reason we’re all here. – Oh, for God’s sake.