-诺亚在哪儿 -我在这儿 小莉
– Where’s Noah? – I’m right here, Lil.
冲击警告
Impact warning.
西30度
Thirty degrees west.
东45度
Forty-five degrees east.
目标高度8710米
Target elevation, 29,035 feet.
8710米? 什么8710米
Twenty- Nine thousand feet? What the hell is at 29,000 feet?
我们正前方是
We’re headed straight for the north face
珠穆朗玛峰 安休斯先生
of Mount Everest, Mr. Anheuser.
不启动引擎
And if we can’t start our engines,
无法躲过冲击
we will not survive the impact.
杰克逊 门封住了 我们过不去
Jackson, you’re sealed off. We can’t get to you!
有东西把水力系统堵住了
There’s something blocking the hydraulics.
如果不弄出来 我们都过不去
Lf you can’t get it out, none of us are gonna make it.
赫姆斯利博士 看啊
Dr. Helmsley, look at this.
那儿完全被淹没了
It is completely submerged down there.
根本无法呼吸
There’d be no way to get any air.
-没有其他办法了 -可这是去送死 长官
– There’s no other way. – But it’s a suicide mission, sir.
我知道在哪儿 我可以试一试
I know where it is, I’ll give it a try.
-爸爸 等等 我和你一起去 -不 诺亚
– Dad. Wait, I wanna go with you. – No, Noah.
-爸爸 我来帮你 -不 你已经在帮我了
– Dad. I wanna help you. – No, no. You are helping me, buddy.
爸爸 求你了
Dad, please.
记得莉莉出生的时候
Remember when Lilly was born
你就想作为哥哥保护她
and you wanted to be introduced as her big brother?
现在她很害怕 她比以往更需要你
Well, she’s scared now, and she needs you more than ever.
你没事
And if you’re safe
她才会没事 明白吗
I know that she’s safe. Do you understand?
你可以下次来帮我
You can help me out the next time.
我们惹的麻烦
Kate, we caused this thing, it was us.
-我去解决 -好吧
– Gotta go check it out. – Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
能听到吗
Please! Can you hear me?
救命啊
Help!
按住 用你的手按住
Press down. Press down with your hand.
不要停 继续按着
Don’t stop. Keep pressing.
诺亚
Noah!
还有1850米
1850 meters.
他在那儿
There he is!
船长 有图像了
Captain, we have a visual!
-我们找到问题了 -看水力舱
– I think we found the problem. – Show us the hydraulic chamber!
我叫你和妈妈待在上面
Goddamn it, I told you to stay up there with Mom.
我只想帮你
I just wanted to help.
好吧好吧
All right, all right.
拿着手电筒
You hold the light
照这里 对着气囊 好吧
but from right here, right in the air pocket, okay?
你这个小疯子
You’re a crazy little dude.
奶奶 奶奶
Grandma, grandpa.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-我没能救你们 -他已经下去了 一定能修好
– I could not save us. – He has gone back in. He will fix it.
不可能的
There’s no way.
别灰心 哥哥
Don’t lose your faith, brother.
爸爸
Dad!
人没了 我们要完了 我们要完了
No, we lost him. We’re gonna die. We’re gonna die.
干得好 你照明 我去修电缆
Great job. You light the way, I’ll go for the cable.
好的
Okay.
距撞击还有400米
400 meters.
前方水下有山脊 我们要撞上了 船长
Underwater ridge ahead. We’re going to run aground, captain.
-长官 舱门封上了 -运转正常 船长
– Sir, the gate is sealed. – That’s affirmative, captain.
安东 发动引擎
Anton, start the engine.
是 船长 全速后退
Aye, aye, captain. Full reverse.
-50米 -不行啊
– 50 meters. – We can’t make it.
40米
40 meters.
后退启动
Reverse motion activated.
10米
10 meters.
20米
Twenty meters.
-转头 -遵命 船长
– Hard to port. – Aye, captain. Hard to port.
成功啦 我们成功啦
We did it. We did it. We did it.
-爸爸在哪儿 -他就在我后面
– Where’s your Dad? – He was right behind me.
水力舱有什么消息吗
Any word from the hydraulic chamber? Where is he?
你不是说他在你后面吗
I thought you said he was behind you.
-他刚才在的 -你确定吗
– He was. – Are you sure?
他就在那儿
Yeah. He was right there.
爸爸
Dad.
拜托 杰克逊 拜托
Come on, Jackson. Come on.
求你了 求你了
Please, God. Please, please.
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
拜托 杰克逊
Come on, Jackson.
-他成功了 -爸爸
– He did it! -Daddy!
-他成功了 -他成功了
– He did it! – He did it.
0001年1月27日
亚特兰蒂斯飞船 最后一天
“Shuttle Atlantis. Our last day.
我们能听到彼此的呼吸
All we can hear is the sound of our own breathing
它提醒着我们分享各自的回忆
that reminds us we are still sharing
希望和想法
our memories, hopes and ideas.
在威斯康辛 我们的家人无处不在
Somehow or another, we all have relatives in Wisconsin.
结束
The end.”
真好
It’s good.
我就知道你会喜欢
I thought you’d like it.
威尔逊博士 跟我说说
Tell me, Dr. Wilson
撇开书和艺术不说
apart from books and art
你觉得我们
do you think there’s anything else
还有什么可以分享的吗
we might possibly share in the future?
你是在邀约吗 赫姆斯利博士
Are you asking me out on a date, Dr. Helmsley?
你知道我的安排很满的
Because, you know, my diary is pretty full.
事实上
Actually
我早就想约你了
yes, I was.
赫姆斯利博士 请到舰桥来
Dr. Helmsley to the bridge, please.
赫姆斯利博士 请到舰桥来
Dr. Helmsley to the bridge.
来这边
Come here.
女士们先生们 我是船长迈克尔斯
Ladies and gentlemen, this is captain michaels speaking.
几分钟后我会打开甲板
In a few minutes I will give orders to unseaI the decks.
-来吧 -昨晚23:45
– Come on. – At 2345 last night
方舟6号♥和7号♥已经与我们会合
our sister arks, numbers 6 and 7, have joined our course.
我们的旅程
For the first time on our journey
第一次出现了大晴天
we’ll have clear skies and moderate-
空气质量良好
To- Good air quality.
你们都知道 乘客已经超载了
As you know, our passenger count is way over capacity.
所以走出甲板的时候请小心
So please be carefuI when you step out.
享受新鲜空气吧
And of course, enjoy the fresh air.
能给我抱抱吗
Can I hold him?
当然 你喜欢给你抱抱
Sure. He can be your dog too, if you like.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你去哪儿了 -礼品店
– Where have you been all my life? – Gift shop.
艾德里安 太棒了
Oh, Adrian, excellent.
因为我们已经踏出第一步了
I called because we just got our first satellite feed.
海洋的平衡
The equalization of the oceanic seabeds
海底变化没有我们预料中严重
has not turned out to be as extreme as we expected.
海水退去的速度比想象中快得多
The waters are receding much faster than we thought, thank God.
还有难以置信
And this is hard to believe
喜马拉雅山已经不再是世界屋脊了
But the Himalayas are no longer the roof of the world.
现在是尼泊尔夸祖鲁的德拉肯斯堡山脉
It’s now the Drakensberg Mountains of Kwazulu, Nepal.
整个非洲大♥陆♥上升了
The entire African continent has just risen.
几千英尺 不太可能受到洪灾了
SeveraI thousand feet, and it likely never even flooded.
所以才称它为好望角(希望的山峰)
That’s why they call it the cape of good hope.
我们已经设定了航向
We’ve already set course for it.
爸爸 我们什么时候回家
Daddy, when will we go back home?
我们已经谈过了
Well, we talked about that.
找个地方安个新家
We’re gonna find a new home out here somewhere, right?
是吗 不论去哪儿我们都在一起 这才是家
I mean, wherever we’re alI together, that’s home.
对吧 别害怕
Right? Don’t be scared.
我才没呢
I’m not.
我连尿不湿都不用了

No more pull-ups.
很好
Nice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!