Home 灾难电影 2012(2009)

2012(2009)

0
2012(2009)

Higher, higher!
莉莉 去和哥哥坐
Lilly, go sit with your brother.
我不明白 你怎么知道这事的
I don’t understand. How did you know this was gonna happen?
不止是加州沉没
It is not just California.
整个该死的世界要完蛋了
It’s the whole Goddamn world that’s going to shit.
我在黄石公园遇到个疯子
I met this guy in Yellowstone, this crazy guy.
他说的什么现在都应验了
He’s been right about everything that’s happened so far.
他说政♥府♥在造什么船
And he said the government is building spaceships.
-这类的东西-宇宙飞船?
– I don’t know what, but something. – Ships?
没错 一个安全的地方
Yeah, places where we can be safe.
他知道在哪里 他有张地图
He knows where they are. He’s got a map.
杰克逊
Jackson.
凯特 这回你一定要相信我
Kate, you gotta just trust me on this, okay?
伙计们 看
Guys, look.
清晨早起 发现生活一团糟
First you’re up, then you’re bust livin’ life on a crust
但这不是世界末日 伙计
But it ain’t the end of the world, buddy
这只是歌♥曲结尾
It’s only the end of this song
什么地狱之旅 都是扯谈发疯
It’s been a gas, been a flip been a hell of a trip
但这不是世界末日
But it ain’t the end of the world
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you.
你有粉丝了 托尼
You got fans, Tony.
有电♥话♥找你 要对方留言吗
There’s a call for you. You want me to take a message?
不用 我去接吧
No, that’s all right, Kevin. I got it.
-喂 -爸
– Hello. -Dad?
艾德里安
Adrian.
记得我和你提过中国大坝的事吗
Remember when I told you about that dam in China?
真的发生了 爸爸
It’s happening, Dad.
他们要是知道我告诉了你
They’d probably shoot me
多半会杀了我的
if they knew that I told you.
没人会杀你 儿子 他们需要你
Nobody’s gonna shoot you, son. They need you.
总统命令我们清空白宫
The president has ordered us to clear out the white house.
是时候收拾这混乱的局面了
About time somebody cleaned up that mess.
你在哪里 爸爸
Where are you, Dad?
创世纪号♥的具体航线是什么
What exactly is the course of the Genesis right now?
我没事 艾德里安
It’s all good, Adrian.
别为你老爸担心
Don’t you be worrying about your old man now.
现在你要做更重要的事情
You got more important things to do now.
你知道我
You know
我和你妈
your Mom and I, we.
共度了美妙的一生 儿子
We had one hell of a great life, son.
而最棒的就是
And the best part about that
我们有个优秀的孩子
is we had one hell of a great kid too.
看看这里
Now, you look at here.
创世纪号♥
The Genesis
是艘又大又漂亮的的船
it’s a pretty big ship, son.
一时半会儿不会让你老爸翘掉的
So don’t you write your old man off just yet.
另外
Besides
你知道我不会丢下托尼一个人的
you know I couldn’t leave Tony alone.
那家伙自己合不上拍子
You know that old fooI can’t keep decent time by himself.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you too, son.
老天作证
God knows I do.
凯文 给我杯双份烈酒
Kevin, I want a double.
-哈里-我需要来杯酒
– Harry. – I need a double right now.
谢谢 孩子
Thank you, son.
你已经戒酒25年了
After 25 years on the wagon,
今天抽什么风
are you out of your mind?
-你要干什么 -我下去了
– What are you doing? – Gotta go.
-这是不合飞行规章的 -当心 当心
– That’s against regulation. – Careful, careful.
-我能帮忙吗 -能 这里有燃料
– Anything? – Yeah, there’s fuel.
给飞机加满 我去找查理
Fill it up. I’m gonna find Charlie.
爸爸 等等 我和你一起去
Daddy, wait. I wanna come with you.
-小莉 不行 -没事 加好你的油吧
– No, no. Lil. Lil, no! – It’s all right. Just fill it up.
-马上就回来 -杰克逊 快点
– We’ll be back. – Jackson, hurry, please.
我现在正站在地球上最大的火山
I’m standing here at the highest point of what is the rim of the
海拔高度约834米大角羊山山顶
world’s largest super-volcano mount Bighorn, elevation 2779 feet.
查理 查理
Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!
我希望大家都安下心来
I can only hope that all of you have made your peace with God.
-他应该在附近 -我们还是回去吧 爸爸
– He’s gotta be around somewhere. – Let’s go back.
不 不行 我们得找到查理 因为他有地图
No, no, no. We gotta find Charlie because he’s got a map.
就像海盗电影里的藏宝图
It’s like a secret map, like in the pirate movies.
-我们要一起找出来 好吗 -好吧
– We gotta work as a team, okay? – Okay.
好的 走
Okay, come on.
给妈妈打电♥话♥ 说我们会晚5分钟回去
Call Mommy and tell her we’re gonna be 5 minutes late.
-喂 -把电♥话♥给妈妈
– Hello? – I need to talk to Mommy.
-是莉莉 -宝贝 你在哪儿
– It’s Lilly. – Sweetheart, where are you?
-妈妈 -让爸爸听电♥话♥
– Hi, Mommy. – Let me speak to Daddy, sweetie.
他现在不能接电♥话♥ 他开得很快
He can’t talk right now. He’s driving really, really bad.
还有谁 谁在车里说话
Who is that? Who’s speaking in the car?
他没在车上
He’s not in the car.
他在山顶山等着看烟火呢
He’s on a mountain waiting for fireworks.
-烟火 什么烟火 -爸爸 看那儿
– Fireworks? What fireworks? -Daddy. Daddy, over there.
黄石公园将被发射到外太空
To send all of Yellowstone into outer space?
很好 莉莉
Good job, Lilly. Good job.
让我和妈妈说
Let me talk to Mom.
-我已经找到他了 -杰克逊 把我的孩子带回来
– Kate, we got him. – Jackson, bring back my child now.
你待在这儿
Okay. You stay here and guard the ship
-我去和海盗谈谈 好吗 -好
-and I’m gonna go talk to the pirate. – Okay.
你的种族 你的国家 你的神
Your race, your country, your God.
不论你是信基♥督♥的 信佛的 信天主的
Whether you’re a Christian or a buddhist or Muslim or…
-明天大家都是一样的啦 -查理
-by tomorrow we will all be one! – Charlie.
杰克逊 你来这里干什么
Jackson. What are you doing here?
我还以为你举杯庆祝去了呢
I thought you were toast.
没 飞船在哪儿
No Where are the spaceships?
你不可能到那儿的
There’s no way you can make it there.
我们有飞机 你跟我们一起走
We have a plane. You could come with us,
但现在就得走了
but we gotta leave right now.
小鸟们 飞吧
Fly, birdies.
飞吧
Fly!
这是你小孩?
Is this your kid?
地图在哪里
Where’s the Goddamn map?
地图在哪儿
Where is it?
查理 地图在哪里
Charlie. Focus. Where’s the map? Where?
在露营车里
It’s in the camper.
在露营车的哪里
Where in the camper?
放地图的地方 在策划架上
In the map section on the conspiracy shelf.
杜威小数系统
Dewey decimaI system.
在罗斯福和
Between Roswell
玛丽莲·梦露之间
and Marilyn Monroe.
要开始了
It’s starting.
你真的不和我们一起走吗
You sure you don’t wanna come with, man?
这么漂亮 我要在这儿欣赏
It’s so beautiful. I’m gonna stay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这记录了美♥利♥坚♥合众国
This marks the last day of the United States of American.
及所有人类最后时刻的到来
And, by tomorrow, all of mankind.
我们将成为银河系中
And we will be visible from the milky way
一缕轻烟
as a tiny little puff of smoke.
而我却亲眼目睹地球崩塌
I’m watching the earth crumble before my eyes.
巨大火山冒出的烟灰云
The giant ash cloud created by this super-volcano
首先席卷拉斯加斯
will first envelop Vegas
然后是圣路易斯
and then St. Louis
经过芝加哥
and then Chicago
到达最后的终点
and then, at long last
首府华盛顿 火焰不灭
Washington, D.C. will have its lights go out!
-爸爸那家伙疯了 是不是 -不见得
– That guy’s crazy, right, Daddy? – I don’t think so.
真荒唐
This is ridiculous.
已经半个多小时了
Been over half an hour.
这家伙疯疯癫癫的
I tell you, the guy’s a nut job.
别说了
Stop it, Gordon.
诺亚 把电♥话♥给我
Noah, hand me the phone again.
爸爸 那是什么