Home 灾难电影 2012(2009)

2012(2009)

0
2012(2009)

Meyers is dead?
对 两个月前
Oh, yeah, two months ago.
他是我的狂热听众之一
He was one of my most avid listeners
他全知道
and he had it all figured out.
政♥府♥做什么 怎么做 为什么这么做
Everything the government was doing, where and why.
他还给过我一张地图
He even sent me a map.
查理 用地图做什么
A map for what, Charlie? What’s the map for?
老兄 他们正在造飞船
They’re building spaceships, man.
胡扯 我得走了
Shit, man, I have to go
我要回地球了
because I gotta get back to earth.
-你有陆地上的交通工具吗 -这是我最后
– But do you got a traveler for the road? – This is my last–
那好 不过
Oh, that’ll be all right. But, anyway,
很高兴和你聊天
I really enjoyed most of this.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
知道吗
Hey. Hey, guess what.
-他们在卖♥♥座位 -给我留3个
– They’re seLilng seats. – Put me down for three.
不可能 我们普通人是不会有机会的
No, guys like you and me don’t have a chance.
除非你是比尔·盖茨 默多克
You’d have to be Bill gates or Rupert Murdoch
或是俄♥罗♥斯♥的富翁
or some russian billionaire or something.
小声点 我孩子在睡觉
Keep it down, my kids are sleeping.
带他们离开
Get them out of Yellowstone.
这里很快就要满目疮痍了
It’s gonna get ugly here.
我们要个宝宝吧
Why don’t we make a baby?
在超♥市♥可不能要宝宝
We’re not making a baby in the supermarket.
把手拿开
Hey, hands off the merchandise.
亲爱的 别的女人还要付我钱让我摸她们胸部呢
Honey, women pay me thousands of dollars to handle their boobs.
你可是免费的
You get it for free.
他出现后你总是心不在焉
You always act strange after he shows up.
我才没有 我只是在找通心粉
I’m not acting strange. I’m looking for the macaroni.
你怎么会和他在一起那么久的
So why did you stick with him so long?
我们可以不谈这个吗
Can we just give it a rest, please?
他是我孩子的父亲
He’s the father of my children.
得了 凯特
Oh, come on, Kate.
为了生诺亚你从医学院退学
You gave up med schooI so you could have Noah.
几乎一个人独自抚养他和莉莉
You practically raised him and Lilly by yourself
他却粘在笔记本边上写他的破烂儿
while he sat writing that junk.
那不是破烂儿 是出版小说
It’s not junk. He’s published.
出版 对 我怎么忘了
Oh, published, right, I forgot.
422本
Four hundred and twenty- Two copies.
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
看什么 凯特
See what? Hey, Kate.
听着 我们必须处理好我们的关系
listen, we have to keep working at this, our relationship.
我想说我搞不清楚 亲爱的
I mean, I don’t know, honey. I just feel
我只是感觉有什么东西阻隔着我们
like there’s something puLilng us apart.
戈登
Gordon!
抓住那根柱子
Hang on! Hang onto the pole!
凯特 别松手
Kate. Don’t let go.
-天啊 -稳住
– Oh, my God. – Hang on!
戈登
Gordon!
有对付蚊虫叮咬的东西吗
Do you have anything for mosquito bites?
驱蚊还是消肿
Before or after?
两种都拿给你
I’d get before and after.
别挠了 不然会感染的
Stop scratching. You’re gonna get it all infected.
然后我只能在小卖♥♥部前急停下来
I had to make a stop at the grocery store.
看哪 是布林鲍姆夫人
It’s Mrs. Birnbaum.
我的老师 她上电视啦
She’s my teacher, she’s on TV.
我旁边这家超♥市♥
Here is Grayson’s market, which was
当时正在营业
open for business at the time
但幸运的是
but fortunately, there were no
没有人员伤亡报道
fatalities or injuries reported.
这真是个奇迹
It really is a miracle that no one got hurt.
喂 妈妈
Hello? Oh, hi, Mom.
你看到我们的超♥市♥发生什么了吗
Did you see what happened to our supermarket?
她要我们回家
She wants us to come home.
这不是真的吧
Is this even possible?
我们昼夜不停地考虑解决方法
We worked every option through the night.
好消息是
The good news, consensus is that four of
其中4艘方舟到时候可以使用
the arks will be operationaI in time.
只有4艘? 你还说这是好消息
Only four? You call that good news?
我们可以救40万人
We can save over 400,000 people.
对我来说 先生 这简直是奇迹了
To me, sir, that’s nothing short of a miracle.
但我们必须立刻开始办理登船手续 托马斯
But we have to initiate the boarding process now. Thomas.
我们别无选择
We don’t have a choice.
你必须说服他们
You have got to convince them.
我长话短说
listen, I’ll try to keep this brief.
根据黄石传来的最新资料
According to the latest information from Yellowsto–
-继续说 艾德里安 -谢谢 先生
– Please continue, Adrian. – Thank you, sir.
地表温度
The temperature of the subterranean crust
就是覆盖我们大♥陆♥的那层物质
that is, the cement that holds our land mass in place
它的温度在急速上升 超出预期
is increasing at a rapid rate, much faster than anticipated.
我们还检测到极点处于极不稳定状态
As a result, we’ve observed extreme polar instability.
过去48小时内
The magnetic fields have decreased by more than 80 percent
磁场减弱了80%
in the last 48 hours.
我们还剩多少时间 赫姆斯利博士
How much time do we have, Dr. Helmsley?
两天 如果幸运的话 可能三天
Two, maybe three days, if we’re lucky.
你怎么在这样的情况下赌运气呢
How can you speak about luck in such a situation?
我向您道歉 首相先生
Apologies, Mr. Prime minister. L.
无意冒犯
I meant no disrespect.
我担心我们犹豫得越久运气越少
I’m afraid the longer we wait, the more luck plays its part.
朋友们
My friends
我建议立即撤离
I recommend we evacuate immediately.
若有反对意见
If any of you have objections
请现在提出
please speak now.
蓝方是拥有38次胜利
In the blue corner
34次击倒记录的
38 victories, 34 knockouts
乌克兰的战斗机
the fighting machine from the ukraine
不败纪录的重量级挑战者
The undefeated number one ranked heavy weight challenger
佐坦·布莱什先生
Mr. Zultan Balashin!
-尤里先生 -佐坦
– Yuri! – Zultan!
我还担心您不来呢
I feared you would not come.
他现在需要集中精神 卡泊夫先生
He needs to concentrate now, Mr. Karpov.
我和孩子说话的时候 你闭嘴 懂吗
You shut up when I talk to my boy, understand?
是 卡泊夫先生
Yes, Mr. Karpov.
好 很好
Good. That is good.
佐坦 听我的
Zultan, listen to me
我们是战士 我们永不倒下
we are fighters, we never go down
不管什么样的猛击都不能倒下
no matter how hard they hit us.
打到那混♥蛋♥
Kill the bastard.
打到那混♥蛋♥
Kill the bastard, Zultan.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
尽情呐喊吧
let’s get ready to rumble!
佐坦
Zultan!
登录
注意 启动登船手续
尤里 你去哪里
Yuri, where are you going?
尤里
Yuri?
加州理工学院称
Caltech believes that the half-mile
穿过韦斯特伍德的裂沟
fissure running through westwood
是释放地表压力的原因
has released most of the surface tension.
冈萨雷斯市长在最新的发布会上说
“life will soon return to normal,” Mayor Gonzales said
很快一切就会恢复正常
at an early news conference.
好了 伙计们 我们就快到家了
Okay, guys. Almost home.
该起床了
Rise and shine.
好了 你们自♥由♥了
All right, you’re free.
-谢天谢地 -妈妈
– Thank God. – Mommy.
我的小宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
戈登
Gordon!
还好吗 小伙计
Hey, buddy boy.
过得开心吗
Good time? Yeah?
天哪 我想死你了
God, I missed you.
-谁要薄饼 -我
– Who wants pancakes? Come on. – Me.
-谢谢你提前带他们回家 -不客气