Home 灾难电影 2012(2009)

2012(2009)

0
2012(2009)

他是唯一一个发现灾难征兆的人
He’s the one who discovered it all. He connected all the dots.
是他将所有信息联♥系♥在一起
We all owe him our lives.
我刚刚得知他们一家
I just learned that he was killed with his family
死于印度东部的海啸中
in a tsunami in eastern india.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
他就这样白白死了
And he died in vain.
外面的那些人也要死了
Everybody out there has died in vain
如果我们以如此残忍♥的方式开创未来
if we start our future with an act of cruelty.
又如何向子孙交待
What will you tell your children?
跟他们说什么
What will they tell theirs?
如果我父亲在这儿
If my father were here,
他一定会打开门的
he would open the gates.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国 日本
The people of Russia along with China and Japan,
同意打开舱门
agree. Open the gates.
英国 西班牙 法国 加拿大 德国
The United Kingdom, Spain, France, Canada and Germany
我相信我可以
and I believe I may also speak
代表意大利总统
for the italian Prime Minister
我们投票一致同意打开舱门
we vote to let these people come in.
迈克尔斯船长
Captain Michaels.
拜托你了
Please.
我是船长
This is the captain.
一会儿我们会打开舱门
In a few Moments, we will open the gates
让大家进来
and get you people in.
请退后 清理平台
Please step back and clear the platform.
哎呀 真难闻
P- Yew, it stinks.
-他们要开门了 -走
– They are opening the gates. – Go. Go.
快爬 别向后看
Climb! Don’t look down! Climb! go!
诺亚 诺亚
Noah. Noah.
趴下
Get down.
妈妈 出事了
Mom. Mom, something happened.
抓紧 撑住
Hold on! hold on!
撑住
Hold on!
戈登 撑住 把手给我
Gordon, hold on, Goddamn it! give me your hand!
-把手给我 -戈登
– Give me your hand. Reach! – Help!
-抓住 戈登 -救我
– Reach for it! Gordon! – Please. Please. Please.
戈登 戈登
Gordon! Gordon!
戈登
Gordon!
不要
No!
上帝啊
God.
拉我山来
Pull me up.
舱门怎么了
What’s wrong with the gate?
好像无法♥正♥常运转了 正在检查
Looks like it didn’t run the full cycle. We’re checking, captain.
慢点儿
Hold it.
大家慢着点儿
Hold it, people.
据撞击还剩4分钟
Four minutes to impact.
去下甲板
Go to the lower deck. Let’s go.
-我们满员了 船长 -马上关门
– We are loaded, captain. – Well, then let’s lock it up. Now.
奥格列 抓住我的手
Oleg! Grab my hand!
奥格列
Oleg!

No, no
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! papa!
有东西堵住了水力系统
Something’s jamming the hydraulics.
看在上帝的份上 快排除它
Then get it out, for Christ sake.
门不关上无法发动引擎
I can’t fire up the engines till we get a good seaI on that gate.
船长 有人闯入动物区
Captain, we have a breach in the zoologicaI bay.
-能放大吗 -可以
– Can you zoom in? – Yeah.
我认识那些孩子
I know those kids.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What is happening? What’s going on?
他们从哪儿进来的
Where did they come from?
那儿 水力舱
There. Through the hydraulic chamber.
船长 我们发现问题了
Captain, I think we found the problem.
-这些人是谁 -不 等等
– Who are these people? – No, wait.
他受伤了 肯定出什么问题了
He’s injured. Something must have gone wrong.
肯定出什么问题了?
Something must have gone wrong? Something must have gone–?
你在开玩笑吗 当然出事了
Are you kidding me? Of course something went wrong!
祝贺你们俩
You know, congratulations to both of you.
让我们所有人一起送死
Might of gotten us killed, but as
你们现在心安理得了吧
long as your conscience is clean.
派一组急救人员下去
Let’s get a team down there. I’ll
我和他们在水力舱会合
meet them at the hydraulics chamber.
-你熟悉路吗 -熟悉
– You know your way? – Yeah.
-我们走 -距离撞击还有1分钟
– Let’s go! – One minute to impact.
船长 邱明谷机场已被冲毁
Captain, Cho Ming airfield has been hit.
给我接紧急通讯系统 泰勒先生
Put me on emergency com, Mr. Taylor.
接上了 船长
Aye. You’re on, captain.
我是船长
This is the captain speaking.
船身预计很快会遭遇洪水冲击
We expect to be impacted by water shortly.
-大家要爬在船板上 撑住 -好的 走吧
– Hit the deck, brace yourselves. – Okay, let’s go!
-借过借过 -大家撑住
– Excuse me. Excuse us. Excuse us. – Brace yourselves!
借过
Coming through, excuse me.
所有部门 准备接收撞击
All stations, prepare for impact.
孩子们 快跑
Come on, boys. Go, go, go!
这边 快快快
This way! let’s go! go, go!
船长 压力上升至80帕
CoLilsion pressure just below 80 pascal, captain.
船长 船身传感器显示挤压
0.2 mil surface compression on bow sensors, captain.
-寻找赫姆斯利博士 -在那儿
– All right, track Dr. Helmsley. – There.

Come on.
-我跟上你了 -闪开
– I got you! – Get out of the way!
-我们要过去 -借过
– We have to get through here. – Excuse me.
腾金 就快到了
Tenzin, almost there.
尼玛 怎么了
Nima, what happened?
塔玛拉 你能带着孩子上去吗
Tamara. Will you take the kids to the stairs, please?
-哪边 -我们过不去
– Which way? – We can’t get there.
水已经进入船尾
Water has penetrated the stern.
船尾快要淹没了
The rear of the ship is starting to seal up
立即逐一封舱
one compartment at a time
戈登在哪儿
Where’s Gordon?
不会吧
No?

No.
我们得回去找他
We gotta go back. We gotta go back! we need to go back!
-不 莉莉 -妈妈
– No! Lilly! – Mommy!
-莉莉 -救我 爸爸
– Lilly! – Help, Daddy!
莉莉 快跑
Run, Lilly! run!
莉莉 快跑
Lilly, run! go, go!
翻过去 莉莉
Go over, Lilly.
凯撒 莉莉 带他走
Caesar. Lilly, take him.
妈妈
Mommy!
不要
Oh, no.
还有其他路去水力舱吗
Sir, is there another way to the hydraulics chamber?
-这个梯子通向哪儿 -动物区
– Where does this ladder go? – To the zoologicaI bay!
我们走
Okay, okay, let’s go.
教授
Professor
是空军一号♥
it’s air force one.
-中锚受到冲击 -船身失衡
– The mid- Ship anchor is hit. – We’re destabilizing.
首锚也不行了
The bow anchor’s giving in.
船长 涡轮机没反应
Captain, the turbine’s not responding.
不管这个 按忽略键 发动引擎
So override it. Hit the override button and start the engines.
不关上门没法启动引擎
We can’t start the engine untiI we close that gate.
救救我 救命
Help me! help!
塔玛拉
Tamara!
-你还好吗 -我妈妈在那边 请救救她
– You okay? – My Mommy’s in there. Help her.
我们会救你妈妈的 宝贝
We’ll get to your Mommy. They’re doing everything they can.
-能和他们联♥系♥上吗 -我试试
– Can we talk to them? – I’m gonna try and connect us.
-得止住血 -用我皮带行吗
– We have to stop the bleeding. -Mom, how about my belt?
柯蒂斯先生? 杰克逊?
Mr. Curtis! Jackson!
我是艾德里安·赫姆斯利
It’s Adrian Helmsley.
我们在黄石公园见过
We met at Yellowstone.
太好了 打开这该死的门
That’s great! Open the Goddamn door!
你女儿和我在一起
Your daughter is with me!
-莉莉 -莉莉
– Lilly! – Lilly!