Dad?
爸爸?
(man) Three survivors. One male, two female.
3个幸存者 一个男性 两个女性
l repeat, one male, two female.
重复 一个男性 两个女性
ETA, 15.
ETA, 15.
Put the kettle on.
开始烧水
l’m Major Henry West.
我是亨利·韦斯特上校
Welcome. Jim.
欢迎 吉姆.
Hello, Jim.
你好, 吉姆.
Hello.
你好
Well, we’ve got beds with clean sheets
我们有带干净被单的床
and a boiler that produces hot water.
还有能烧热水的壶子
So you can all have a shower.
这样你们都可以洗个澡
You look like you need one. Please.
看起来你需要洗个澡 拜托了
lt ain’t funny. l got loads of cooking to do,
这不有趣 我有很多东西要煮
you fucking Doris!
你这该死的桃瑞丝!
Run him over!
随上他!
How is she doing?
她怎么样?
She’s lost her dad, Jim. That’s how she is.
她失去了父亲, 吉姆 就是这样
lt’s all fucked.
全完了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Oh, don’t do that. Come on, come on, come on.
别这样 拜托拜托
Hey, don’t do that.
嗨 别这么做
Hannah is what Frank says she is. Tough, strong,
汉娜就像弗兰克说的那样坚强,
and she’ll cope just like l’ll cope.
她能应付的就像我能应付一样
Just like you’ll cope.
就像你能应付
l don’t want her to have to fucking cope.
我不像她经受这种事
l want her to be OK.
我想她没事
When Hannah had her dad it was OK.
当汉娜还有父亲的时候就没事
lt was OK for them and it was OK for us.
对他们好对我们也好
Now it’s all just fucked.
现在全完了
So you heard our broadcast?
那么你听到我们的广播了?
Yeah, we did. We must be a disappointment.
对 我们听到了 我们一定让你们失望了
You were hoping for a full brigade.
你们希望有一整个旅的部队
An army base with helicopters and a field hospital.
带有直升机和战地医院的军事基地
We were just hoping for… The answer to lnfection.
我们只是希望… 传染的原因
Yeah.

As l said before, it’s here.
就像我以前说的
Though it may not be quite what you imagined.
这里有原因 虽然可能并不想你想象的那样
Just feel lucky to have found you. You were lucky.
只是觉得找到你很幸运 你们很幸运
The fire drove hundreds of lnfected out of Manchester.
大火使数百受感染者无法进入曼彻斯特
The surrounding area’s teeming with them.
周围区域到处都是感染者
But don’t worry.
但是别担心
You’re quite safe here.
你们在这里很安全
Flat terrain all round the house.
房♥子周围都是平坦地形.
Floodlights which we’ve rigged up to a generator.
还有我们接到发动机上的探照灯
High perimeter wall which helps.
周界筑有防御工事
And we’ve been lacing the ground with tripwires and land mines.
而且我们已经在地上设置了绊网和地雷
You wouldn’t want to mow the lawn,
你不会像割掉草坪
but if they get in, we hear them.
但是如果他们进来了 我们会听到
Secondary to protection,
保护是第二位的,
our real job is to rebuild. Start again.
我们的真正工作是重建 重头开始
The belly of the house. The heart.
房♥子的内部 心脏地带
A wood-fired boiler providing us with hot water.
烧木头的炉子供应我们热水
The first step towards civilisation.
文明的第一步
The kitchen.
厨房♥
Here you are. l’ll swap you.
轮到你了 我要和你换
Now don’t be throwing it. Here, give us some.
别扔了 这里 给我一些
Don’t be fighting. Will you put that back? Put it back.
别怕 你会放回去么?放回去
Jones, our resident tin opener.
琼斯 我们的常任开罐师
What are you cooking, Jones? Surprise, sir.
你在煮什么 琼斯? 惊喜 先生
l can’t wait.
我等不及了
And lastly, meet Mailer.
最后 见过梅勒
Mailer, Jim.
梅勒, 这位是吉姆.
Jim, Mailer.
吉姆, 这位是梅勒
Got infected two days ago.
2天前感染了
Mitchell managed to knock him out cold and
米切尔把他打晕
we got a chain round his neck.
我们在他脖子上围了锁链
Keeping him alive?
让他活着?
The idea was to learn something about lnfection.
为了学习一些关于感染的知识
Have him teach me.
让他教我
And has he?
他有吗?
ln a way.
以某种方式
He’s telling me he’ll never bake bread.
他告诉我他再也不会烤面包
Farm crops,
农场收割,
raise livestock.
养家畜
He’s telling me he’s futureless.
他告诉我他没有前途
And eventually he’ll tell me
事实上还会告诉我
how long the lnfected take to starve to death.
从感染到死亡要多久
You’ll have to wait and see
你必须等着看
Hope it’s chips, it’s chips
希望是薯条 希望是薯条
We hope it’s chips, it’s chips
我们希望是薯条 是薯条
Hat.
帽子
So, what have we here?
我们有什么?
Tinned ham, tinned peas, tinned beans and…
火腿罐头 豌豆罐头, 豌豆罐装, 豆子罐头以及…
(man) Nice one, Doris! Omelette!
太好了, 桃瑞丝! 煎蛋!
lt’s a feast, Jones. Honour of our guests.
这是个盛宴 琼斯 很荣幸
Absolutely. l was going to propose a toast
绝对是 我本来想要吐司的
but this omelette will do just as well.
但是煎蛋也行
To new friends. (all) New friends.
敬新朋友 新朋友
Jones, did you notice while cooking that these eggs were off?
琼斯 你煮的时候又注意到这些蛋臭了吗?
l thought the salt might cover the taste, sir.
我以为盐会掩盖味道 先生
Get rid of it.
处理一下
(man) Doris, you twat.
桃瑞丝,你个笨蛋
l don’t suppose you can cook, can you?
我不指望你会煮 你会么?
l can’t tell you how badly
我不想告诉你
we need someone with a little flair in the kitchen.
我们有多需要有点厨艺的人
What a fucking disappointment. l saw those eggs,
真tm失望 我看到这些蛋
l thought it was Christmas.
我还以为是圣诞
We’ll have eggs again. Once everything’s back to normal.
我们还会有蛋的 一切会恢复正常的
You muppet! Look at him, eh?
你这提线木偶!看着他 恩?
He’s still waiting for Marks and Spencer’s to reopen.
他还在等待马克和斯宾塞来重新开始
You don’t know nothing. l think Bill’s got a point.
你知道个屁 我想比尔有想法
lf you look at the whole life of the planet,
如果你看看这个星球上的所有生命
we…
我们…
you know, Man has only been around for a few blinks of an eye.
你知道 人类存在了只不过眨几下眼睛的工夫
So if the infection wipes us all out,
所以如果传染病让我们全部消亡,
that is a return to normality.
这是回归自然
That what you meant, Bill? Yeah, yeah.
这就是你的意思 比尔? 对 对
Have you met our New Age sergeant?
你见过我们的新时代军士么?
Our spiritual guru.
我们的精神领袖
Tell me, Farrell,
告诉我 法雷尔
exactly why did you join the army in the first place?
你加入军队的最大原因是什么?
This is what l’ve seen in the four weeks since lnfection.
感染开始4周来我看到
People killing people.
人们互相残杀
Which is what l saw in the four weeks before lnfection,
和我4周以前
the four weeks before that…
看到的一样…
As far back as l care to remember, people killing people.
从我记事起, 人们就互相残杀
Which to my mind puts us in a state of normality now.
现在对我来说也是正常的
You’re not eating? l don’t want to eat.
你不吃? 我不想吃
You must eat, Hannah.
你必须吃, 汉娜.
l don’t want to eat. l want to bury my dad.
我不想吃 我想埋葬我父亲
He’s one of the people you’re talking about.
他是你们谈论的人之一
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
我们走 我们走!
Move!
快跑!
Move! Move! Move!
跑!跑!跑!
Enemy in front!
前面发现敌人!
Mick, l fucking got one!
Mick,我tm干掉一个!
What do you want, a fucking sweetie?
你想干嘛 想要一个该死的糖果?
Keep shooting, you cunt!
继续射击 你这sb!
Fucking hell! He bounced!
我靠!他弹飞起来!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!