他们在树林里集中火力
They’re taking fire from the woods.
他们在等坦克支援
They’re waiting for the tanks.
敌火力在我右翼
Enemy fire from our right flank,.
重复 在我右翼
I say again, our right flank.
公主R6呼叫C组
Princess Red 6 for Culture.
坚持住 兄弟们 现在的情况危急 完毕
Hold fast. This is the worst of it, boys. Over.
汉弗莱中士赶来了
Sergeant Humphrey just showed up.
右翼有消息吗
Have you any information on the right flank?
C组 没有
Culture, that’s a negative.
前进
Move.
A2呼叫 教堂里有88重型坦克炮
This is Able 2. The 88 is in that church.
我们经过时他们朝我们开火了
They threw one at us when we drove by.
二战期间的美军坦克远比德军坦克薄弱
美军坦克部队因此在对敌作战中损失惨重
不行 全完蛋了
Negative. It’s all over!
狂怒
收到吗 收到吗
Come in, come in.
能听见吗 能听见吗
Do you read me? Do you read me?
一九四五年四月
盟军深入纳粹德国的心脏地区 遭遇其负隅顽抗
绝望中希♥特♥勒♥宣布发动全面战争 甚至将女人和孩子也送上战场
妈的
Son of a bitch!
你把那个混♥蛋♥解决了吗
Did you get that fucker?
干掉了
Knocked him off.
戈多 放手吧 让他休息会
Gordo, stop. Leave him rest.

Uh-uh.
戈多 他已经死了
Gordo, he’s dead.
他死了 让他体面的走吧
He’s dead! Show some respect.
让他安息吧
Leave him alone.
都是你的错
He’s your fault!
你♥他♥妈♥的 有完没完
God damn it. Ain’t you done yet?
你没资格骂我 别骑在我头上作威作福
You got no right to be fucking sore with me.Quit fucking riding me.
我没骑你 要是我那么做了你会没感觉
I ain’t riding you. If I was riding you, you’d know it.
哪来的回哪去
More where he came from.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 唐 我们困在这儿都是你的错
Hey, fuck you, Don! It’s your fucking fault we here.
你俩吵完没 我们赶紧离开这
Are you still talking? Let’s get out of here.
啊 该死的 踢我♥干♥嘛
Aah! Fuck! What the fuck you do that for?
-我这不在修吗 -你知道我♥干♥嘛踢你
-I’m trying to fix it! -You know why.
你♥他♥妈♥想跟我叫板吗
You want to fucking whup me?
跟我叫板也没用啊
It ain’t gonna fucking help anything!
呼叫F6 能听到吗
Probate, Fox 6.
我说 你干嘛总跟我叫板
I say, why you always whupping on me?
你就是个低等动物 像条狗
‘Cause you’re an animal, a dog.
你只知道用武力
All you understand is the fist and boot.
唐 我可告你啊 你别那样说我
Don, I’m telling you right now, don’t fucking call me that.
我不是该死的低等动物 也不是条狗
I ain’t a fucking animal. I ain’t a fucking dog.
快点 兄弟们
你要是想说你那墨西哥鸟语
Hey, you want to talk Mexican,
就滚到墨西哥坦克去
join another tank, a Mexican tank.
我们这里是美国坦克 说美国话
This is an American tank, we talk American.
那你呢 老大跟个点唱机似的
Who put the fucking nickel in you, top?
你还说德国话呢
You talk Kraut!
你都说德语 我为什么不能说西班牙语
You talk German! I can’t talk Spanish?
-圣徒我们现在在哪个国家 -德国
-Bible, what country we in? -Germany.
在德国就得说德语
Germany, they speak German.
你能跟他讲一下 德语是战争的工具吗
Could you explain to him it’s a tool of war?
德语是战争的工具 戈多
It’s a tool of war, Gordo.
我的家伙才是我战争必备工具
Here’s my tool of war.
老爹
Top.
你在打仗之前就会说德语了
You knew German before we got in this fucking war!
别以为我不知道
Don’t play stupid with me.
我希望你们都能振作起来
I expect all of you to pull your shit together.
你也别向每个人发火
I wish you’d stop ragging on everyone.
雷德又不是你杀的 是德国人干的
You didn’t kill Red, Germans did.
确实是德国人杀的 但是我也没救他
That is true, but I didn’t save him, either.
他劫数难逃了 就这么简单
His number came up, that’s all.
目前为止 我们一直都很幸运
We’ve been lucky till now.
我们很幸运吗
We’ve been lucky?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们都还活着 我们都在这
We’re all alive. We’re in here.
上帝的恩惠吗
God’s grace?
炮弹要来了
Rain’s coming.
浣熊 亲爱的 还要多长时间能修好
Coon-Ass, anytime, sweetheart.
现在我又成亲爱的了
I’m your sweetheart, right?
好了 戈多 发动吧
Okay. Gordo, crank her up.
点不着火 太冷了
Choke her up. She’s cold.
火花塞凝住了
There’s condensation on the plugs.
妈的
Fuckers!
好了 出发吧 带大家离开这儿
All right, move out. Get us out of here.
圣徒 炮口向前
Bible, gun front.
收到
Roger.
快走 挪开
Come on, move it!
把这些东西拿走
Get those cases out of here!
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
魔鬼还顾不上我呢 宾考斯基
Devil watches over his own. Binkowski.
很高兴看见你
Good to see you.
唐 能活着回来真好
Don, glad you made it back.
你们的人都在吗 内特呢 林德伯格呢
Crew still together? Nate? Lindburgh?
都好
Doing well.
那就好
Good.
-抓住胳膊 -接住了
-Grab his arm . -Here you go.

Okay.
轻轻放下去 轻点
Lay him down. Lay him down.
向前走
Move.
温柔点放下去
Set him down soft.
中士
Sergeant.
中士
Sergeant.
抬起来
Lift.
三排的其他人呢
Where’s the rest of Third Platoon?
都在这了
We’re it.
嗨 博伊德
Hey, Boyd?
博伊德 他们…他们会送他的遗体回家吧 会吗
Hey, Boyd, they… They gonna send him home, right?
我不知道 格雷迪
I don’t know that, Grady.
现在大家都有点为雷德的死难过 但是我们还有任务
Red’s got us all a little sad right now, but we got a job to do.
格雷迪 补充弹♥药♥和补给 戈多 加水加油
Grady, restock ammo and rations. Gordo, water and gas.
博伊德 吃点东西 然后尽力解决下机械故障
Boyd, get some chow and do what you can about the mechanical issues.
我们搞不了机械故障 你去哪儿啊
We can’t do shit about mechanical issues. Where you going?
你是科利尔军士长吗
First Sergeant Collier?
可能是吧 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Maybe. What the fuck are you?
我是二等兵埃里森
Private Ellison.
有人让我向你报道 我是你坦克的新副驾
I was told to report to you. I’m your new assistant driver.
不 你才不是
No, you are not.
-我是我真是 -真见鬼
-Yes, yes, I am. -God damn it.
谁说让你来找我的
Who told you this?
那边拿着笔记板的军士长
Master Sergeant with the clipboard.
-胡扯 -就在那边 他…
-Bullshit! -Right there. He’s…
你叫什么
What’s your name?
诺曼
Norman.
参军多长时间了
How long you been in the Army?
两个月
Eight weeks.
那辆坦克就是你的家了
That’s home.
按我说的做
Do as you’re told.
别跟任何人套近乎
Don’t get too close to anyone.
远处山岭上
On a hill far away
矗立着古旧十字架
Stood an old rugged cross
那是痛苦与耻辱的象征
The emblem of suffering and shame
我爱旧十字架
I love the old cross
那是亲爱的
Where the dearest…
我要一生背负这老旧十字架
I will cling to the old rugged cross
你们好 我是诺曼
Hi. Hi. I’m Norman.
哪个 哪个方向是前线啊
Which… Which way is the front?
“哪个方向是前线”
“Which way is the front?”

Hmm.
到处都是前线 小子 我们这是在德国

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!