绕到他后面我们才有赢的希望 快 快 快
If we get behind him, we can kill him. Go! Go! Go!
快倒
Reverse reverse!
别让他们转到我们后面去
Don’t let him behind us!
快点 戈多
Faster, Gordo!
该死
God damn it!
前进
Forward.
目标 两点钟方向
Target 2 o’clock!
真该死 见鬼
God damn it! Fuck!
这是怎么了
What was that?
-我们中弹了 -我这儿不行了
-We got hit! -I lost it.
博伊德 你没事吧
Boyd, are you all right?
-哦 该死 -见鬼
-Aw! Shit! -Fuck!
自动转向失灵 切换到手动
We lost power traverse. Switching to manual.
博伊德 挺住
Boyd, you stay in the fight!
-圣徒 开炮 -发射
-Bible, hit him! -On the way!
他要来了 他要来了
Coming around! He’s coming around!
戈多 你得从那逃出来
Gordo, you got to outrun that gun!
我知道 我知道
Oh. I got it! I got it!
开炮
Fire!
戈多 挂三档 右转
Gordo, put it in third, Right stick!
圣徒 打它屁♥股♥后面 那儿的装甲最薄弱
Bible, put it up his ass, where the armour’s thin.
我他妈知道该打哪儿
I know where to fucking hit him!
博伊德 好了
Boyd, you’re clear!
发射
On the way!
妈的
Shit!
操蛋 我不是说了打它屁♥股♥后面吗
God damn it, I said in the ass!
我们移♥动♥得太快 精确瞄准不容易啊
We’re moving too fast! It’s not that fucking easy!
拜托 博伊德 盯住他
Come on, Boyd, stay on him!
戈多 我一会儿叫你倒车 你就倒 转左
Gordo, when I say back up, you back up. Left stick.
听见了 好
All right, all right.
圣徒 待命 我让你打再打
Bible, stand by. I’ll call the shot.
收到 明白
Roger! Roger!
戈多 倒车 倒 倒
Gordo, now! Reverse! Reverse!
左转
Left stick!
圣徒 稳住
Bible, steady.
稳住
Steady.
轰掉这杂种
Shoot the bastard!
圣徒 加油
Come on, Bible!
快点 打它屁♥股♥
Come on, fucking shoot him!
稳住
Steady.
-开炮 -发射
-Now! -On the way!
见鬼 格雷迪 再来一个 再来
Fuck! Grady, one more! One more, Grady!
-快 格雷迪 快啊格雷迪 -装填完毕
-Grady, Grady, Grady! -Clear!
-再来 -发射
-Again! -On the way!
安全
Clear!
-目标摧毁 -戈多停车
-Tank destroyed. -Gordo, halt.
老天
Jesus Christ.
混♥蛋♥纳粹
Fucking Nazi fuck!
去死吧
Fuck you!
无线电检查 这里是L16
Radio check, Love 1-6.
兄弟们 干得好
Yeah, boy.
无线电检查 这里是L16
Radio check, Love 1-6.
真♥他♥妈♥干的漂亮
Fucking handed him.
戈多 干得漂亮
Good fucking job, Gordo.
无线电检查 这里是L16
Radio check, Love 1-6.
无线电检查 这里是L16
Radio check, Love 1-6.
无线电挂了 我们孤立无援了
Radio’s eighty-sixed. We’re on our own.
刚才两炮打得漂亮
Good shot.
那不是我 我只是工具 是上帝借我的手
Oh, it wasn’t me. No, no, I’m the instrument, not the hand.
上帝今天还没召见我们
God didn’t call us today.
你们听见了没
You hear me, boys?
上帝在天堂里干嘛呢
What’s he doing up there?
扔骰子玩吗
Big pair of dice?
天天收别人的命 只放过我们
Everyone else came up snake eyes but us?
-上帝罩着我们呢 -是吧 博伊德
-Lord’s protection. -We got it, don’t we, Boyd?
可不是 上帝罩着我们呢
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. We got it.
诺曼把那群纳粹全毙了 是吧
Norman mowed them fuckers down, didn’t he, too?
干得好 诺曼
Good job, Norman.
欢迎参军 诺曼
Welcome to the Army, Norm.
你表现得不错
You did good.
哈哈哈哈
Oh-ho-ho!
无与伦比的美差
Best job I ever had.
无与伦比的美差
Best job I ever had.
无与伦比的美差
Best job I ever had.
无与伦比的美差
Best job I ever had.
妈的
Shit.
我们还有任务
We’re still open for business.
赶紧抵达十字路口
Let’s head out for those crossroads,
执行任务 把党卫军挡在外面
keep it out of Krauts’ hands like we’ve been told.
德军要是来了 我们就是唯一阻击力量了
There’s a wave coming in. We’re the rock to break that wave.
我们走吧
Vamonos.
戈多 带我们走
Gordo, get us out of here.
妈的
Fuck it.
好了 路口到了
All right, there’s the crossroads.
戈多 我们开到山上去
Gordo, take us up on that hill.
从那里可以看到整个山谷
We can cover the whole valley from there.
格雷迪 隐蔽
Grady, get down!
见鬼 不会又是该死的虎式
Shit! Not another fucking Tiger!
-是地雷 -哪来的地雷
-A mine. -Where’s it coming from?
-哪儿呢 -大家冷静 我们踩着地雷了而已
-Where? -Settle down. It’s a mine. We hit a mine, is all.
天啊
Whew!
都还好吧 格雷迪 你呢
Everybody off. Grady?
我没事
Yeah, I’m off.
妈的
Shit.
有多糟
How bad is it?
履带烂了 载重轮也坏了
It’s broke as fuck. Busted a bogie, too.
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
有啥修不好的
Yeah, why not?
好了 诺曼 你和浣熊去看看那边的房♥子
All right, Norman, you and Coon-Ass check out that building.
把汤普森给我
Get my Thompson.

What?
把我的枪拿过来
Go get the Thompson.
-戈多 -干啥
-Gordo! -Yeah?
绳袋在你那儿吗
You got that rope bag?
就在这儿
Right here.
把枪放下吧 诺曼 没什么危险的
You can put the gun down, Norman. Ain’t gonna do nothing.
能走了吗
Can we go now?
诺曼 对不起 你知道吗
Norman, I’m sorry. You know?
我觉得
I think…
我觉得你是个好人
I think you’re a good man.
我真的这么认为的
It’s what I think.
我们几个可能不是什么好人 但我觉得你是
I think maybe we ain’t, but I think you are.
听着 我 我就是想告诉你这些
See, I just… I wanted to tell you that.
都过去了
It’s okay.
嘿嘿 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
-有什么发现 -没啥
-Anything? -No, nothing.
一个战地救护站 里面全是死人
It’s an aid station. They all dead.
给你 小子
Kid.
去山顶上 就那片树丛里设个警戒点
Head up top of that hill, near those trees. You got outpost guard.
能带上水壶吗
Can I grab my canteen?
当然能带上你的水壶
Yeah, you can grab your canteen.
诺曼
Norman!
上了山之后 在树丛中隐蔽
Top of the hill, then work your way from the trees.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
晚上好 诺曼 怎么擅自离岗了
Good evening, Norman. Why aren’t you at your post?
慢点 别撞着
Slow down.
-他们来了 -谁来了
-They’re coming right now. -Who’s coming?
德军啊
The Germans!
他们有多少人
How many?
太多了 我数不过来
Too many. Too many to count.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!