好的 长官
Yes, sir.
诺曼
Norman.
这没什么难的吧
It wasn’t nothing, right?
你什么意思 中士
Come again, Sergeant?
我是说杀那些纳粹 你刚才干得很不错
Rubbing out those Heinies. You splashed them real good.
没什么难的 是吧
Wasn’t nothing, right?
是的 中士
Sure, Sergeant.
这没什么
Yeah, it wasn’t nothing.
说实话 我还挺享受的
Fact, I kind of liked it.
过来 我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
他们知道我们要来
They knew we were coming.
所以喝到神志不清 然后在日出前自行了断了
So they got drunk as lords and they shot themselves at sunup.
你给我看这个干嘛
Why are you showing me this?
理想是和平安宁的
Ideals are peaceful.
而历史是残暴不堪的
History is violent.
照我说的做
Do what I tell you.
听我的话 就能在战争中幸存下来
You do that, you’ll make it through this thing.
跟我来
Come on.
谁在里面
Who is inside?
就只有我
Just me.
胡说
Bullshit.
看好她
Watch her.
快出来
Come out!
快点
Right now!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
拜托 冷静
Come on. Calm down.
他妈的站这儿
Stand fucking here.
关上门 锁好
Close the door and lock it.
赶紧锁上门
Lock the fucking door.
你说没人在这
You said no one was here.
你差点害死她
You could have gotten her killed.
她是我表妹
She’s my cousin
对不起
I’m sorry
求你
please
我很害怕
I was scared.
坐下
Sit down.
给我烧点热水
Bring me hot water.
快去
Go.
放下枪吧
Put the gun down.
找个位子坐下 你让我很紧张
Grab a seat. You make me nervous.
过来
Come here.
小姑娘 你叫什么
What’s your name, young lady?
艾玛
Emma.
拿去吧
Ja.
该死 手榴弹
Fuck! Aah! Grenade!
离窗户远点儿 小心楼下那群疯子把你乱枪打死
Get away from that window before they shoot the hell out of you.
嘿嘿嘿 怎么样啊 戈多
Yeah! How was it, Gor?
爽死了
It was good.
你就呆那儿好了 博伊德
You get your ass up there, Boyd.
小心得痔疮
I hope you get scabies.
可恶
Shit.
她是个纯洁的好姑娘
She’s a good, clean girl.
你不上她的话 那我就上了
If you don’t take her in that bedroom, I will.

No.
他们还年轻
They’re young
让他们享受吧
and they’re alive.
能让我看看你的手吗 能让我看下么
Can I see your hand? Can I see your hand?
又不会咬你 就这只
I’m not gonna bite you. This hand.

Yeah.
知道吗 可以从一个人的掌纹
Now, you can tell a lot about a person
了解到他很多
from the lines on their hand.

Um…
你不知道我在说什么 是吗
You don’t know what I’m saying, do you’?
好吧 这个 你看到了么
All right, this, you see that?
这个是所罗门环
That’s the Ring of Solomon.
说明你乐于助人 善解人意
It means you help people, you understand them.
真的很少见的
It’s really rare.
很少见 明白么
Really rare. You see?
不过你看
You see that, though?
我也有一个
Yeah, I got it, too.
这都是我奶奶教我的
My grandma taught me how to do this.
你看 这条
You see this right here?
这条是你的感情线
That is your heart line.
由此看来
From the looks of this,
你将会历经一段刻骨铭心的爱情
you are going to have one great love in your life.
什么都不用说
You don’t have to say a word.
坐下吧
Sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.

Hmm?
什么
What’s that?
这很烫
It’s hot.
“很烫” 哦 你是说烫
“It’s hot”? Yeah, you just…
诺曼 诺
Normie! Nor?
诺曼 你去哪了
Norman, where could you be?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
诺曼王子
Pinche Norman!
诺曼 诺曼王子
Norman? Pinche Norman.
是时候成人了
Time for you to act the man!
我们把你打扮好了
We got you fixed up good.
听好了 给你准备了个特别的女孩
Now, look, there a special gal.
她就在楼下正等着你呢
She’s down there and she’s waiting on you.
你要做的就是快点下来
And all you got to do is come on down.
她蓬门大开 就等你来上一炮
She wide open just jump on in.
呃 她看上去有一点像是妓♥女♥ 但是
Yeah, she looks a little bit like a whore, but…
什么
What?
我觉得我们好像来晚了 戈多
I think maybe we too late, Gor.
诺曼
Norman.
你做了什么
What did you do?
诺曼 你这鬼鬼祟祟的小子
Norman, you sneaky snail.
你这是干什么了
What did you do?
等等 你是不是
Wait a second, did you…
难道
Did you…
难道你和这漂亮的小尤物上♥床♥了
Did you take this pretty young thing for a roll?
哇 你可真漂亮
Yeah, you’re real pretty.
你做了没有 你的嘴唇怎么了
Did you do that? What’s with your lip?
你的嘴唇怎么了 为什么在发抖
What’s with your lip? Why it quiver?
不要担心我 我只是个朋友
Don’t worry about me, I’m a friend.
他干完你 我再干♥你♥ 就这么回事
He fuck you, you fuck me. That how it works.
你得共享胜利果实
You got to pass the plate.
得了吧 做出点贡献吧
Come on, make a donation to the cause.
-好吧 不过不许碰她 -不许碰她
-All right, don’t touch her. -Don’t touch her’?
-不许碰她 -你别他妈命令我
-Don’t touch her. -Don’t ever fucking tell me what to do.
你以为你 睡了个女人你就他妈就是真男人了吗
You think you get some pussy and now you can fucking act like a man?
谁敢动这姑娘一根指头 我就把他打得满地找牙
Anyone touches the girl, they get their teeth kicked in.
就是这么回事儿啊
That’s how it gonna be’?
那好
Well, all right, then.
今儿是诺曼的大日子 是吧
I guess it’s Norman Day, huh?

Mmm-hmm.
该死 老爹
Shit, top.
今天是你的日子 诺曼
It’s your day, Norman.
你应该来一口
You should drink that.
你最好喝一口
You best take a bite.
你现在是真男人了 喝一口
You a man, right? Drink it.
干些鸟事
Attaboy. You did the nasty.
喝了它 就这样
Drink it, there it is.
你的大日子
Your day.
好样的
There it is.
-喜欢么 -别他妈碰我
-You like that? -Don’t fucking touch me.
不碰你 你是男人吗
Don’t touch you? You a man, right?
睡了个女人 你就是男人了吗
Get some pussy, you a man, right’?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!