一起轰那边的树丛 把它们清干净
Everybody squirt the fucking tree line. Let’s clean it up.
嘿 嘿 开始射击
Hey! Hey! Start shooting!
那个 我打哪儿啊
Well, what do I shoot at?
打纳粹啊 你个傻冒
The Nazis, dumb fuck!
就这么打 让他们抬不起头来
That’s it. Keep their fucking heads down.
你要重新装弹啊
You got to reload!
铁拳 嘿 干掉他
Panzerfaust! Hey! Get him!
-我在装弹 在装呢 -打他
-I’m loading the gun. I’m loading the gun. -Hit him!
打中了
Got him.
好好干♥你♥的活 做好你该做的事
Do your job! Do what you’re here for!
我在装弹呢
I was loading the gun!
机♥枪♥ 十二点钟方向 戈多 碾死这群杂碎
Machine gun, twelve o’clock! Gordo, run those bastards over!
全体都有 停
All tanks, hold here, hold here.
让兄弟们下去战斗
Get your boys in the fight!
下车 攻击前进
Fall out! Marching fire!
快点
Come on!
嘿 看见左边那堆党卫军没
Hey, squirt those Krauts on the left.
你看见没有
Do you see them?
情况很危险 注意 火力太猛
Will Actual, come in. This is Vicious.
德国佬都躲在树林里 在你…
Krauts in the woods to your…
只有一堆尸体
All I see are dead bodies.
你怎么知道他们死了你是医生吗
How do you know they’re dead? Are you a doctor?
-射死他们 -可他们已经死了
-Hit them! -But they’re dead!
我为什么要射死人
Why would I shoot them if they’re already dead?
要确保他们不会站起来 从后面干掉我们
So they don’t stand up and shoot us in the ass!
该死 拿下他们
Fuck! Get them!
该死
Fuck!
我他妈再也呆不下去了
I can’t fucking be here any-fucking-more!
再这样大吼大叫 先把你那该死的无线电关了
Turn your goddamn intercom off if you’re gonna bawl like that.
遵命 老爹
I got it, top.
我他妈的不干了 我他妈的放弃了
I fucking give up. I fucking give up.
在这儿一分钟也呆不下去了
I can’t be here any more.
这本来就不是什么美差
This ain’t pretty, you know.
可我们就是干这个的
This is what we do.
兄弟们 步行战斗
Boys, fight on foot.
好的
You take it.
我没事
I’m okay.
你会没事的
You’re all right.
合上眼吧 小子 闭上你的眼
Close your eyes, son. Close your eyes, son.
信上帝吗
Do you believe in Jesus?
你会没事的 一切都会好的
You’re all right, then. You’re all right, then.
我会和你一起祈祷
I’m gonna pray with you now.
我们的天父 主在天堂 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our father, Lord in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿你的王国降临 愿你的旨意如同在天上一般
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
赐予我们日常的饮食
Give us this day our daily bread
宽恕我们的罪过
and forgive us our trespasses
如同我们宽恕冒犯我们的人
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们遇见诱惑 救我们远离恶魔
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
为了国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀
For the kingdom, the power and the glory,
直到永远的永远 我的天父
forever and ever, dear Lord.
阿门
Amen.
第九军团最好的前炮射手曾坐在那个位子
I had the best bow gunner in the entire Ninth Army in that seat.
现在那儿坐的是你
And now I got you.
很久以前我曾许诺我的兄弟们 让他们活着回家
I promised my crew a long time ago I’d keep them alive.
现在你来碍事儿了
You’re getting in the way of that.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
好吧 我只是训练过在一分钟里打60个词的打字员
Okay, I am trained to type 60 words a minute.
从没有跟机♥枪♥和尸体打过交道
I am not trained to machine-gun dead bodies.
我在尽我最大努力
I am trying my very best.
你从哪里搞到这件美军大衣的 哪儿来的
Where’d you get that U.S. Army coat? Where’d you get it? Huh?
你杀了谁 小子
Who’d you kill, boy?
你从那里得到的它 小子
Where did you get that coat, boy?
原谅我 请让我走吧
Forgive me. Let me go, please.
你杀了谁 你做了什么
Who did you kill? What’d you do?
不要开枪
Don’t shoot!
让我走吧 请让我走吧
Let me go, please, let me go.
-你杀了谁 小子 -中士
-Who’d you kill, boy? -Sergeant!
兄弟们 都退后
Back it up, boys!
等等
Hold on. Hold on!
都退后
Back it up, boys.
诺曼
Norman!
过去
Get out here!
诺曼 过来
Norman, come here.
你给我过来 小子
Come on, son.
啊哈
Huh?
我听不见你说什么 等等
I can’t hear you. Wait.
中士 叫你们的人退后
Sergeant. Call your dogs off.
我还有家室
I have a family.
这是我的妻子儿女
This is my wife, my children.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
跪下
Kneel.
除非你能杀纳粹 否则你毫无价值
You are no goddamn good to me unless you can kill Krauts.
给他背上来一枪
Put a big fat hole in his back.
朝着他该死的背上 给他来一枪
Put a big fat hole in his fucking back.

No.
为什么不
Why the hell not?
这样不对
It’s not right.
“不对”
“Not right”?
我们到这里 不是来分辨是非的
We’re not here for right and wrong.
我们是来杀他们的
We’re here to kill them.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
你来这是要杀了他
You’re here to kill him.
你知道他为什么在这么
You know why he’s here?
他是来杀你的
He’s here to kill you.
他来这是为了杀你 诺曼
He’s here to kill you, Norman.
他来是为了用子弹打穿你的喉咙
He’s here to rip your throat out with a bullet.
下地狱去吧
Go to hell.
我在教你做事儿
I’m trying to teach you something.
你是想害死我吗
You here to get me killed?
-不是 -你想害死我吗
-No. -You gonna get me killed?

No.
那你就开枪
I need you to perform.
赶紧扣扳机 赶紧完事
Just get it over with. Just get it over with.
-我不能这不做 -不 你可以的
-I can’t do it. -Yes, you can.
我知道你可以
I know you can.
要么他杀了你 要么你杀了他
He kills you, or you kill him.
就这么简单
Simple math.
你还是他 自己选
You or him. Pick.
-杀了我算了 -过来
-Just kill me. -Come here.
杀了我 杀了我吧
Kill me! Kill me! Kill me! Kill me! Please!
我下不了手
I can’t do it!
该死的停下
Fucking stop!
求求你别这样
Please stop.
哦 不 不 这简单得很
Oh, no, no. This is the easy part.
你要干嘛
What the hell?
-没关系 -见鬼
-All right. -Fuck.
求你不要逼我这样做
Please don’t make me do this.
不要逼我这么做
Don’t make me do this.
没事的
It’s all right.
一 二
One, two…
开枪吧 诺曼 开枪吧 诺曼
Do it, Norman. Do it, Norman.
快开枪 诺曼
Do it, Norman.
做好你的事
Do your job.
沃德尔 你在哪
Waddell, where you at?
-沃德尔 -动起来
-Waddell! -Move it!
动起来
Move it!
来吧 诺曼
Come on, Norman.
我们走
Let’s go.
这难道就可以把我锻炼成男人吗
Is this supposed to make a man out of me?
这难道就可以把我锻炼成男人吗
Is this supposed to make a man out of me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!