把你的手放开
Get your fucking hands off me.
废物
Fucking piece of shit.
看好了 不如这样 我现在就杀了你 如何
Watch this. How about that? How about I just kill you, huh’?
我就在这他妈的杀了你怎么样
How about I fucking kill you right here?
格雷迪 格雷迪 嗯
Grady? Grady? Hmm?
该死 你♥他♥妈♥的别说话
Fuck. Don’t you fucking speak…
哦 天呢
Oh, God!
这他妈是什么 汽油
What the fuck is that? Gasoline?
喝着像汽油一样恶心 嘿
Taste like gasoline? Hey.
呕 去他妈的北乔治亚 小子
Ow! Fucking north Georgia right there, boy.
该死
Fuckup.
蠢驴
Donkey.
谢了
Appreciate it.
看啊
Look at that.
找个位子坐下
Go have a seat.
我的酒
My beverage.
这是姑娘的鸡蛋
That’s the girl’s egg.
那是戈多的鸡蛋
That’s Gordo’s egg.
那是姑娘的鸡蛋
That’s the girl’s egg.
那我该死的鸡蛋呢
Then where the fuck was my egg?
你想说祷告词吗
You want to say grace?
这一餐 你来说
This meal’s for you.

Roger.
准备好了没
Ready?
我们说吧
Let’s do it.
我们的天父
Our father,
感谢你让我们在世上又活了一天
thank you for preserving our lives another day on Earth
好让我们执行你的意愿
so we may execute your will.
我们永远爱你 天父
We love you, dear Lord.
感谢您所赐的食物 还有如此美好的陪伴 阿门
Thank you for this meal and this wonderful company. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
艾玛
Emma.
把姑娘的盘子给她
Offer the girl her plate.
给你 啊哦
There you go. Oops!
等等
Hold on.
等会 我来给你调下味
Hang on, there. I’m gonna fix that for you.
很快就给你调好了
Let me just fix this for you real quick.
我可没碰她
I didn’t touch her.
你吃我的吧
Switch with me.

Mmm.
你个几个跟贵族聚会一样在这儿准备开吃了
Y’all were gonna eat like kings and queens over here.
我们却没被邀请哦
And we weren’t invited.
我很好奇我们为啥没被邀请呢
I wonder why we weren’t invited.
觉得我们配不上吗
Guess they too good for us.
我想好好吃顿安生饭 兄弟们
I’m enjoying my meal, boys.
-是吗 -你想好好吃饭
-Are you? -Enjoying your meal?
不管你们多想搞破坏
And as much as you want to destroy it,
你别阻止我
you’re not gonna fucking stop me.
-你也是 -不 长官
-And neither will you. -No, sir.
你也是
And neither will you.
嘿 诺曼
Hey, Norman.
你喜欢马么
Do you like horses?
唐可喜欢了
Don likes horses.
我没说错吧 唐
Ain’t that right, Don?
我们正吃饭呢
We’re eating.
没有啊 我吃完了
No, we’re not. I’m done.
老子他妈不吃了
I’m fucking done eating.
当时在法国
Hey, in France,
我们在诺曼底登陆日之后就到达了海滩
we hit the beach right after D-Day.
对吧
Right?
我们浴血奋战穿过那些该死的篱笆
And we had to fight through all these fucking hedgerows.
非常惨痛的一仗 是吧
Fucking pain in the ass, right?
当我们终于敲开了国门之后
We finally hit open country, and we linked up
联♥系♥上了英国 加拿大的部队 你知道我们干什么了吗
with the British and the Canadians and you know what we did?
你知道的
You know what we did.
我们将德军包围并把他们逼回了家
We trapped an entire Kraut army pulling back into Germany.
我们打得他们屁滚尿流
We fucked them up.

Yeah.
是 我们就是这么干的
Yes, we did.
那里遍地都是德国兵的尸体和死马
There was dead Krauts and horses,
报废的坦克和卡车蔓延了好几里
busted up tanks and cars for miles.
-好几英里啊 -是
-Miles. -Mmm-hmm.
那样的惨象 我们看在眼里
Your eyes see it,
但是你的脑子不能失去理智
but your head can’t make no sense of it.
然后我们去那里
And we go in there…
整整三天
And for three whole days,
就在那儿击毙受伤的战马
we shoot the wounded horses.
整天的干这个
All day long.
从日出到日落就只开枪杀马
Sunup to sundown, just shooting horses.
当时正是炎热的夏天
And they were some hot summer days.
我这辈子都没闻过那么恶心的气味 老爹
I ain’t never smelt nothing like that’ top.
你知道怎么杀一匹马吗
Do you know how you kill a horse?
你抚摸它们的
You pet it on the…
抚摸它们的额头 懂吗
Pet it on the forehead, no?
他们就会对你很友好 就这种方式
And it becomes your friend, it goes like this.
然后你开枪射击马的脊椎
And then you shoot it right through the spine.
那惨叫
And the sound of it?
那些惨叫的战马
Those fucking screaming horses?
唐 你还记得吗
Do you remember that, Don?
蝇虫像乌云一般在周围嗡嗡叫
All the black clouds of flies just buzzing around.
就像在一个巨大的蜂巢里一样
It was like being in a giant beehive.
但是你当时没在那儿
But you weren’t there.
真是个有趣的故事
That was a real fine story.
不错的饭间聊天 谢谢
Pleasant mealtime talk. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
本来就是这样 唐
It is what happened, Don.
该发生的已经发生 要发生还是会发生
What happened, happened. What’s gonna happen is gonna happen.
坐在这屋里跟两个德国婊♥子♥们玩过家家
Sitting here playing house with a couple bitch Krauts
改变不了任何事
ain’t gonna change a fucking thing.
闭上你的狗嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我为什么要闭嘴
Why should I shut up?
你接着说
You shouldn’t.
抱歉 喝多了
I’m just drunk. I’m sorry.
L16在这儿吗
Where’s Love 1-6?

Right here.
老大找你们
The Old Man wants you.
-什么事 -有任务
-How come? -You got a mission.
走吧
Let’s go.
你们要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去占领下一个城镇
To take the next town.
然后下一个 再下一个
And the next and the next
直到你们投降
until you people quit.
你有纸笔吗 我会给你写信
Do you have a pen? I’ll write you.
你俩还想结婚吗 你们还玩真的了
Y’all getting married? Is that what the fuck y’all doing?
这他妈是个婚礼吗
This a fucking wedding?
快滚吧 路上这种妞多得是
Hurry up. There are more of them.
这次又是什么情况
What am I walking into?
一架侦察机发现一股敌军正在向西面集结
A recon plane spotted a troop concentration moving west, here.
营部要你们守住这个地区的
Battalion needs you to guard these crossroads here
十字路口
in this grid on the overlay.
他们看到多少敌军
How many troops did he see?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
什么样的部队
What kind of troops?
有坦克吗 有马吗 有没有大炮
They have tanks, horses, artillery?
我是真想帮你 他交火了
I wish I could help you. He took fire,
他撤退了
he got the fuck out of there.
和上头说得够多了
Enough to spook the Colonel.
大部分坦克都往柏林去了
All the tanks are driving on Berlin.
我这儿有几千个厨子 机械师和医生
There’s a couple of thousand cooks, mechanics and doctors here.
要是德国人发现他们 就等着大屠♥杀♥吧
Those Krauts hit them, it’ll be a slaughter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!