一种美国有名的猜谜游戏”I spy with my little eye”
要眨眼 就快眨吧
If you must blink, do it now.
集中注意 你所看与所听的一切…
Pay careful attention to everything you see and hear…
无论它看起来多么不寻常
No matter how unusual it may seem.
请当心 如果你心神不宁
And please be warned: If you fidget,
如果你飘忽不定
if you look away,
如果你忘记了我告诉你的一些话
if you forget any part of what I tell you,
哪怕只是片刻…
even for an instant…
我们的英雄必然会灭亡
Then our hero will surely perish.
他的名字叫久保
His name is Kubo.
他的祖父从他那偷了什么东西
His grandfather stole something from him.
那东西真的很渺小
And that really is the least of it.
你好 久保
Well, hello, Kubo!
– 今天如何 – 还不错
– How is it today? – Wasn’t a bad crowd.
我收到了两个硬币和一个棉线球
I got two pennies and a lint ball.
这可是上好的棉线啊
This is pretty good lint.
今天你打算演什么呢
And what have you got planned for today?
和平常一样
Aw, you know. The usual.
– 怪物吗 – 当然了
– Monsters? – Of course.
你觉得能加上喷火小鸡的情节吗
You think you can work in a fire-breathing chicken?
又是小鸡吗
The chicken again?
小鸡很有趣的
The chicken is funny.
加一点喜剧元素来平衡一下
A touch of comedy to balance the whole thing out.
他们肯定会扔钱给你的 我知道
They’re gonna be throwing money at you. I just know it.
或者扔点其他的东西 我不确定
Or they’ll throw something at you. I don’t know.
好吧 我会看看能做什么的
Okay. I’ll see what I can do.
小家伙 这次打算完成这个故事吗
And do you plan on finishing the story this time, young man?
要眨眼 就快眨吧
If you must blink, do it now.
集中注意 你所看与所听的一切..
Pay careful attention to everything you see and hear,
无论它看起来多么不寻常
no matter how unusual it may seem.
请当心
And please be warned:
如果你坐立不安 如果你飘忽不定
If you fidget, if you look away,
如果你忘记了我告诉你的一些话
if you forget any part of what I tell you,
哪怕只是片刻
even for an instant,
我们的英雄必然会灭亡
then our hero will surely perish.
半藏曾是名强大的武士
Hanzo was a mighty samurai.
但他很孤单
But he was alone.
骨肉离散
His family taken from him,
国破城催
his kingdom in ruins,
他的军队被恐怖的月亮王所剿灭
and his army destroyed by the dreaded Moon King.
你们也许回想起来了 半藏曾在边境之地徘徊
You may recall, Hanzo was roaming the distant Far Lands
想要寻找一套有魔力的装甲…
in search of a magical suit of armor…
这是世界上唯一能保护他
the only weapon in the whole world
不受月亮王力量影响的装备
that could protect him from the power of the Moon King.
这件盔甲由三件东西组成
This armor was made up of three pieces.
– 第一件 – 我知道 我知道
– The first… – Ooh! I know, I know!
坚不可摧的剑
The sword unbreakable!
第二件
The second?
刀抢不路的胸甲
The breastplate impenaput…
– 刀枪不入 – 刀抢不撸
– Impenetrable. – Impen-a-truh-bubble!
最后一件 第三件
And finally, the third weapon,
– 装甲的最后一件 – 我知道
– the final piece of the armor… – I know this one.
选我 无懈可击的头盔
Pick me. The helmet invulnerable!
在半藏得到这件装甲
Before Hanzo could claim the armor
将配件组合起来 发挥它真正的力量之前
and unite the pieces to reveal their true power,
就被月亮王的野兽攻击了
he was attacked by the Moon King’s beasts.

Oh, yes!
杀了那只小鸡 把它撕成碎片
Kill the chicken! Rip it to pieces!
天哪
Oh, my!
半藏十分愤怒
Hanzo was filled with rage,
他的灵魂被骨肉离散之痛而折磨
his soul tormented by the grief of a family stolen from him.
最终 我们的英雄
At last, our hero was face-to-face
面对了他的仇人 月亮王
with his Nemesis, the Moon King!
所以记得明天要再来哦
So be sure to come back tomorrow!
什么
What?
拜托 人们喜欢结局
Oh, come on! People like an ending.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
不 你不能… 不能离开
No, you… you can’t… you can’t leave!
久保… 久保…
Kubo… Kubo…
是的 妈妈 我在这
Yes, mother. I’m here.
饿了吗
Hungry?
虽然他几乎都看不清
And even though he could barely see
自己眼前的双手了
his own hand in front of his face,
半藏和他忠诚的军队
Hanzo and his army of loyal samurai
还是在暴风雪中前进
pressed on through the blizzard.
突然间 风暴以迅雷不及掩耳之势
And suddenly, as quickly as it had started,
在他眼前消失无影踪
the storm cleared before him.
半藏如释重负 因为他到家了
Hanzo breathed a sigh of relief, for he was home.
他的堡垒吗 虫族的城♥堡♥
His fortress? The beetle clan castle!
没错 在遥远的边境之地
Yes. At the very edge of the Far Lands,
连月亮王的魔法都找不到
hidden from the Moon King by powerful magic.
然后发生了什么 他什么时候抵达城♥堡♥的
And then what happened? When he got to the castle?
他什么时候抵达城♥堡♥的
When who got to the castle?
半藏 我的爸爸
Hanzo, my father.
半藏曾在城♥堡♥吗
Hanzo… Hanzo was at the castle?
他…
He…
等一等 我…
Just give me a second. I am…
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我忘了 我无法…
It’s gone. I can’t…
抱歉 久保
Um… I’m sorry, Kubo.
也许我… 能想起一个不同的故事
Perhaps I… I could recall a different story.
妈妈 爸爸长什么样呢
Mother, what was father like?
这个问题很简单
Oh, this one is easy.
半藏曾是个强大的战士 刀法箭术都登峰造极
Hanzo was a mighty warrior, skilled with sword and bow…
不 他真正的样子
No. What was he really like?
当他不战斗时 当他和我们在一起时
When he wasn’t fighting. When he was with us.
他就和你一样
He was just like you.
– 和我一样 – 没错
– Like me? – Yes.
强壮 聪明 有趣 而且很帅
Strong and clever and funny and, oh, so handsome.
妈妈
Ugh! Mother!
真的啊
Come on!
别忘记他有多爱你 久保
Never forget how much he loved you, Kubo.
他是为了保护我们而死
He died protecting us.
– 那月亮王… – 你的祖父
– Did the Moon King… – Uh… your grandfather.
祖父和你的姐姐们真得杀了我的爸爸吗
Did grandfather and your sisters really kill my father?
这是假的吧 对吗 他们是一家人
It can’t be true, can it? They’re family.
不 他们是怪物
No, they are monsters!
祖父和我的姐姐们偷走了你的眼睛 久保
Grandfather and my sisters stole your eye, Kubo.
一定不能让他们再次找到你 永远找不到
They must never find you again. Never!
你每天夜里都得躲起来
You must always stay hidden from the night sky,
否则他们就会找到你 将你从我身边带走
or they will find you, and they’ll take you away from me.
答应我 你不会让这事发生的
Promise me you will never let this happen.
答应我 久保
Promise me, Kubo.
别伤心 久保
Don’t be sad, Kubo.
久保 记住你要做的事 久保
Kubo, remember what you must do, Kubo.
记得了吗
Remember?
要随身带着你 猴子先生
Keep you with me at all times, Mr. Monkey.
– 还有呢 – 还有…
– And? – And…
要一直都披着爸爸的长袍
Keep father’s robe on my back at all times.
没错 久保
Yes, Kubo.
还有一件事
And there’s one more thing.
永远不要
Never, ever
天黑之后还待在外面
stay out after dark.
记 住 了 吗
Huh? Re… mem… ber.
好的 猴子先生
Yes, Mr. Monkey.
好孩子
Good boy.
该睡觉了
Bedtime.
妈妈 醒醒 你在做梦
Mother, wake up. You’re dreaming.
不 久保…
No. Kubo…
久保 是你吗
Kubo, is that you?
是的 妈妈 我在这

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!