查尔斯?
Charles?
查尔斯?
I didn’t mean to get you involved in this.
我无意把你牵扯进来
I’m… I’m sorry.
请原谅我
Charles?
查尔斯
The prodigal roommate revealed.
浪子室友的真面目终于揭穿了
“Saw my name on the lecture slate”?
说什么看到我的名字 在演讲名单上
You lying son of a bitch!
你这个大骗子
Who are you talking to? Tell me who you see.
你在和谁说话 你看到谁了?
How do you say, “Charles Herman” in Russian?
“查尔斯·赫曼”的俄文怎么说
How do you say it in Russian?
这个用俄文怎么说?
There’s no one there, John. There’s no one there.
约翰 这里没有别人
He’s right there. He’s right there.
他就在那里
Stop! I don’t know anything!
停 我什么都不知道
Stop! I… I don’t know anything!
什么都不知道
My name is John Nash.
我叫约翰·纳什
I’m being held against my will.
他们强迫拘留我
Somebody call the Department of Defense.
请和国防部联络
My name is John Nash.
我叫约翰·纳什
I’m being held against my will!
他们强迫拘留我
What’s wrong with him?
他怎么会这样子呢?
John has schizophrenia.
他得了精神分裂症
People with this disorder are often paranoid.
得这种病的人通常都是偏执狂
But… But his work.
但他的工作
He deals with conspiracies, so…
他都在处理谋叛方面的事 所以…
Yes, yes, I know.
是的 我晓得
In John’s world, these behaviors are… accepted,
在约翰的世界里 这种行为是…
encouraged.
受到鼓舞的
As such, his illness may have gone untreated
就他本身而言 从病发到被治疗的这段时间
far longer than is typical.
要比一般人长得多
What do you mean? How long?
到底有多长?
Possibly since graduate school?
可能在念研究所时就开始了
At least that’s when his hallucinations seem to have begun.
至少他的幻觉是从那时开始的
What are you talking about? What hallucinations?
你在说什么 什么幻觉?
One, so far, that I am aware of.
到目前为止 有一个是我所确知的
An imaginary roommate named Charles Herman.
是一个虚构的室友叫查尔斯·赫曼
Charles isn’t imaginary.
查尔斯并不是虚构的
He and John have been best friends since Princeton.
他们自普林斯顿起 就是最好的朋友
Have you ever met Charles? Has he ever come to dinner?
你见过查尔斯吗? 他曾到你们家吃过饭吗?
He’s always in town for so little time, lecturing.
每次他来演讲 都很匆忙
Was he at your wedding?
他有参加你的婚礼吗?
He had to teach.
他得教书呀
Have you ever seen a picture of him,
你看过他的照片吗?
talked to him on the telephone? This is ridiculous.
和他在电话上聊过吗? 这太荒谬了
I phoned Princeton.
我曾和普林斯顿大学联络过
According to their housing records,
根据宿舍记录
John lived alone.
他是一个人住
Now, which is more likely… that your husband,
让我们再仔细想想看 你先生…
a mathematician with no military training,
是一个数学家 没有一点军事训练
is a government spy fleeing the Russians…
居然变成政府对抗苏俄的间谍
You’re making him sound crazy.
你说得他好像疯了一样
Or, that he has lost his grip on reality?
或许是他对现实失去了掌控
Now the only way I can help him
唯一能帮他的
is to show him the difference
是让他分辨出真假
between what’s real
知道什么是真实
and what is in his mind.
什么是虚幻
Come on.
来吧
What’s he been working on?
他都在做些什么?
His work is classified.
那是机密
He mentioned a supervisor
他曾提到
by the name of William Parcher.
他的长官名叫威廉·帕彻
Maybe Mr. Parcher can clarify things for us.
也许帕彻先生能替他澄清
But I can’t get to him without clearances.
但是没有许可我不能找他
You want me to help you get
你要我找出
the details of my husband’s work?
我先生工作的细节?
John thinks I’m a Russian spy.
约翰认为我是苏俄间谍
Is that what you think?
难道你也同意?
What did the doctor say? Is he sick?
医生怎么说? 他病了吗?
I don’t know.
不知道
I want to see what John’s been working on.
我要看看他都在做些什么工作
You know you can’t go in his office.
你不能到他的办公室去
It’s classified, Alicia.
艾丽西娅 你知道那都是机密
Stop.
别去!
Oh, my God.
我的天!
Oh, my God.
怎么会这样
Why didn’t you say something?
你们怎么不说呢?
Alicia, John’s always been…
约翰他一直就…
a little weird.
有点怪
He said he was doing code breaking,
他说他在做破解密码的工作
that it was eyes only.
而且是机密
Top secret, part of the military effort. Was he?
是最高机密 部分的军事… 是真的吗?
Well, it was possible, you know?
有可能
Directives come down all the time
指令不断的下达
that some of us aren’t cleared for.
许多机密我们没资格去接触
It was possible.
所以有可能
Possible, but…
有可能 但
not likely.
又不像
Lately, he’d become so much more agitated
最近他变得很惊慌
and then when you called…
然后你打电话来…
So, is this all he’s been doing every day?
他每天只做这些吗?
Cutting out magazines?
剪剪杂志而已?
Well, not all.
不 还有别的
I’m so sorry. It’s okay.
对不起! 别放在心上
I missed you. I missed you.
我想你 我也想你
I have to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Okay.

Alicia, I’ve been thinking about it,
艾丽西娅 我一直在检讨自己
and I do realize that my behavior
我知道近来的所做所为
and my inability to discuss the situation with you
和不能与你讨论我工作这件事上
must have appeared insane.
表现得似乎有点疯狂
I left you with no other choice.
我让你别无选择
I do understand…
这点我非常了解
and I’m truly sorry.
也对你深感抱歉
That’s okay.
没有关系
Everything’s gonna be all right.
所有的事都会水落石出的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
会有水落石出的一天
We just have to talk quietly.
我们必须小声的说话
They may be listening. There may be microphones.
他们可能在偷听 也可能在这里装上窃听器
I’m gonna tell you everything now.
我现在要告诉你事情的真相
It’s breaking with protocol
虽然会破坏当初的协议
but you need to know,
但你一定得知道
because you have to help me get out of here.
因为你必须帮我逃出这里
I’ve been doing top secret work for the government.
我一直在替政府 做最高机密的工作
There’s a threat that exists
有人恐吓
of catastrophic proportions.
将在美国制造一个大灾变
I think the Russians feel my profile is too high.
苏俄大概认为我的数据很重要
That’s why they simply just don’t do away with me.
所以才不杀我
They’re keeping me here to try to stop me from doing my work.
只把我关在这里 不让我继续工作
You have to get to Wheeler.
你要到惠勒研究室去
You have to find William Parcher.
你必须找到威廉·帕彻
He can help us.
他可以帮我
Stop!
你别说了!
I went to Wheeler.
我去过惠勒研究室
Good, good.
很好
There is no William Parcher.
那里并没有威廉·帕彻
Of course there is. I’ve been working for him.
有的 我一直在替他工作
Doing what?
做什么?
Breaking codes?
破解密码吗?
Dropping packages in a secret mailbox
把文件放在秘密投信箱里
for the government to pick up?
让政府去拿吗?
How could you know that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!