This.

This.
还有这里
This is real.
这才是真的
Maybe the part…
说不定能让你…
that knows the waking from the dream,
从梦中清醒的东西
maybe it isn’t here.
并不在脑里
Maybe it’s here.
而是在这里
I need to believe
我需要去相信
that something extraordinary is possible.
非凡的事有可能会发生
“普林斯顿大学 两个月后”
Come.
进来
Hello, Martin.
哈罗 马丁
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
No. I…
不 我…
I don’t have that one. My savior complex
我的救主
takes on a completely different form.
和他的外形完全不一样
Yeah.
是的
I heard what happened and well,
我都听说了 而且…
I… I wanted to write and I tried you at Macarthur’s
本想和你联络 写信到麦克阿瑟医院去
but you’d left, and I just…
可是你已经离开了 而我…
This is Helinger’s old office.
这是海林吉的旧办公室
Yeah.

Yeah, I stole it from him.
我从他那里偷来的
Seems that you won after all, Martin.
看来是你赢了
They were wrong, John. No one wins.
他们都错了 没有人赢
Please, please have a seat.
请坐
God, it’s so good to see you.
真高兴能再见到你
What brings you back to Princeton?
你怎么会来普林斯顿?
John?
约翰?
John, I’m sorry, but you have to tell him.
你一定得告诉他
Tell him you’re a genius. You’re a genius, John!
告诉他你是个天才
Tell him your work is critical.
告诉他你的工作有决定性
John, please!
求求你!
Is there any chance that you could ignore what I just did?
你能不能把刚才的事 当做没发生过
Of course, what are old friends for?
没问题 咱们是老朋友了
Is that what we are, Martin? Friends?
我们真是朋友吗?
John, of course.
当然是
Of course. We always have been.
我们一直是朋友
Alicia and I think that…
艾丽西娅和我认为
that fitting in, being part of a community,
去适应团体生活
might do me some good.
可能对我有益
That a certain level of attachment,
最好到我所熟悉的环境去
familiar places, familiar people,
像是熟悉的地方 熟悉的人
might help me…
那样也许能帮我…
elbow out these…
把脑中的那些…
these certain delusions that I have.
幻想人物挤出去
It’s a lot to ask, and now that I’m here,
我知道我要求的太多 但仍然来了
I’m quite certain that you will just say no.
也知道你不会答应
But I was wondering if I could hang around.
但能不能让我在这里随意逗留
Will you be needing an office?
你需要一间办公室吗?
No.

No, I could just work out of the library.
不用 在图书馆里就行了
Well, this guy tries to wander into the library,
这家伙要进图书馆
but he doesn’t have I.D.
可是他没有身份证
Why can’t people read their memos, huh?
怎么没人看备忘录呢
Then he goes totally nuts.
然后他就整个疯了
Not real! You’re not real.
你不是真的
There’s no mission.
根本没有任务
Oh, shit. Shit.
喔 糟糕
Not real! You are not real!
不是真的! 你根本不存在
Is this what you are, soldier?
士兵 这就是你吗?
Some useless ghoul?
一个没用的疯子吗?
The local madman?
当地的疯子?
I’m not a soldier.
我不是士兵
You’re gonna end up in a cell!
你最后会被关到囚房中
Old, worthless, discarded.
又老 又没用而且被人摒弃
There’s no mission.
根本没有任务
And while you rock and drool,
当你在这里发疯的时候
the world will burn to ashes!
敌人正把世界烧成灰烬
You are not real! You are not real!
你不是真的!
You’re still talking to me, soldier.
那你怎么还和我对话
There’s no mission! I’m not a soldier!
没有任务 我也不是士兵!
John? John?
约翰?
John, John! It’s okay.
冷静下来 没事了
I just heard what happened, I’m sorry. John…
我刚刚才知道 对不起
I’m not a soldier.
我不是士兵
John. Hey, Nash.
约翰 冷静点
Hey, you’re all right.
好了 没事了
Ladies and gentlemen, the great John Nash!
各位 这就是伟大的约翰·纳什
John?
约翰?
You should’ve seen their faces.
你真该看看他们当时的表情
Everybody was just staring at me.
大家都盯着我看
John… you know that stress triggers the delusions.
你知道是因为压力 才会引起这些妄想
I know.
我知道
But then, on the way home,
后来在回家的路上
Charles was there.
我看到查尔斯
Sometimes, I really miss talking to him.
有时我还真想和他聊天
Maybe Rosen’s right.
罗森可能没错
Maybe I have to think about going back into the hospital again.
也许我应该再回到医院去
No.

Come here.
把手给我
Maybe try again tomorrow.
明天再试试看
John, now, you can’t ignore me forever.
约翰 你不能永远忽视我
Charles, you’ve been a very good friend to me.
查尔斯 你一直是我的好朋友
The best.
最好的朋友
But I won’t talk to you again.
但是我不会再和你讲话了
I just can’t.
我真的不行
Same goes for you, baby girl.
小女孩 你也一样
Good bye.
再见
Good bye.
再见
I was wondering if I might audit your course.
我能不能旁听你的课
It’s… It’s an honor, Professor Nash.
是我的荣幸 纳什教授
Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗?
This will be my first class.
这是我第一次上课
Good morning,
大家早
eager young minds.
饥渴稚嫩的脑袋
It’s never gonna work, John.
约翰 这样做不会有用的
You’re just humiliating yourself.
你只是在自取其辱
It’s pathetic!
讨厌!
You are being pathetic.
你真让人讨厌
I’m ashamed of you.
我为你感到难为情
Oh, man!
哇 笑死我了
Are you coming? You’re gonna be late.
你们快点呀 否则要迟到了
Dad, you’ve got my book. What?
爸爸 你拿了我的书 什么?
You’ve got my book.
你拿了我的书
Oh, right.
喔 给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Good bye. Bye.
拜拜 再见
See you tonight.
晚上见
Bye, honey.
宝贝 再见
“1978年10月 普林斯顿大学”
Did you just solve Reimann?
你解决了有名的黎曼难题?
Well, what do you think?
你说呢?
That’s an analog to Frobenius for noncommutative extensions.
那是由类比变成 弗罗宾尼斯的非交换性扩张体
Yes, it is.
没错
But it only appears to work sporadically, so, no.
可惜偶尔才会成功
But…
然而…
I believe I’m making progress.
我相信我已经有所进展
You’re…
你是…
You’re John Nash, right?
你是约翰·纳什吗?
Toby Kelly. Hello.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章监守自盗
下一篇文章灵异第六感
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!