你怎么会知道?
Sol followed you.
阿苏跟踪过你
He thought it was harmless. Sol followed me?
他觉得没有害处 阿苏跟踪我
They’ve never been opened.
它们全没被拆开过
It isn’t real.
这不是真的
There is no conspiracy, John.
根本就没有谋叛
There is no William Parcher.
也没有威廉·帕彻
It’s in your mind.
这全是你的想像
Do you understand, baby?
宝贝 你懂吗?
You’re sick.
你病了
You’re sick, John.
你真的病了
John?!
约翰
John!
约翰
Code red. Dr. Rosen, code red. Observation room two.
罗森医生 紧急情况 请到二号观察室
Dr. Rosen, code red. Observation room two.
罗森医生 紧急情况 请到二号观察室
John?
约翰?
John?
约翰
The implant’s gone.
被植入的东西不见了
I can’t find it.
找不到了
It’s gone.
它消失了
You see, the nightmare of schizophrenia
精神分裂症最大的痛苦是
is not knowing what’s true.
分不清是真还是假
Imagine…
想想看…
if you had suddenly learned that the people and the places
你突然发现 那些人 事
and the moments most important to you
以及让你最珍惜的时刻
were not gone, not dead,
并没有消失 也没有死去
but worse…
却是更糟的
Had never been.
他们都不是真的
What kind of hell would that be?
你想那会多可怕
Administering insulin.
注射胰岛素
8.42 am.
早上八点四十二分
How often?
要治疗多少次?
Five times a week for 10 weeks.
一星期五次 一共十个星期
“普林斯顿大学 一年后”
John always spoke so fondly of being here at Princeton.
约翰对普林斯顿情有独钟
And Hansen is running the department now.
听说汉森是系主任了
So he keeps reminding us, and reminding us.
对呀 他还不断的提醒我们
John won’t come near the campus, though.
可惜约翰不肯走进校门一步
I think he’s ashamed.
我想他是觉得难为情
Hey. Hey.
怎么啦?
Want this?
要这个吗?
So, Alicia, how… how are you holding up?
你怎么样 还撑的住吗?
Well, the delusions have passed.
他的幻觉已经消失了
They’re saying with the medication and low stress environment…
他们说服药 再加上没有压力的环境…
No, I… I mean, how are you?
不 我问的是你
I think often what I feel…
我常在想…
is obligation.
有时我觉得这是一种义务
Or guilt over wanting to leave.
有时为曾想离开他而感到内疚
Rage against John, against God and…
甚至有时会对约翰 和上帝感到愤怒
But…
但是…
then I look at him
当注视着他
and I force myself to see the man that I married.
把他想成 我心目中的白马王子时
And he becomes that man.
渐渐的他就变了
He’s transformed into someone that I love.
变成我所深爱的人
And I’m transformed into someone who loves him.
而我也变成深爱他的人
It’s not all the time, but…
虽然不是时常发生
it’s enough.
但也足够了
I think John is a very lucky man,Alicia.
约翰真是个幸运的男人
So unlucky.
却也非常不幸
This is us. This is it?
这就是我们的家 在这里啊
It’s nice. It’s near where I work.
很不错 离我上班的地方很近
John? You’ve a visitor.
约翰 有人来看你啦
Hi.

Hi.

I hope it’s okay.
希望你不介意
Hey ya, chief.
老板 你好
Cigarette? Ah, no, thanks.
抽烟吗? 不抽
I quit, actually.
我已经戒掉了
Hello. Hey, John.
哈罗 你好,约翰
Have you met Harvey? Harvey?
你看到哈维了吗? 哈维?
I… John, there’s no… Relax, it’s okay.
我…约翰 这里没有… 别紧张
There’s no point in being nuts if you can’t have a little fun.
疯子也能来点娱乐吧
You konw, I should have known.
真被你唬到了
Here you go.
药在这里
I can take those later.
等下再吃行不行?
You’re supposed to take them now.
现在是吃药的时间
Can I bring you something?
要喝点什么?
I’m okay.
别麻烦 什么都不要
Okay.

So, yeah. I… I was in town
我是来这里
giving a workshop.
主持一个研讨会
I go back tonight.
今晚就得回去
You know, Bender, he really wanted
宾达 他很想来
to stop by and you know, see you. You know, say hi.
想来看你和你打个招呼
Squeamish?
但是他害怕?
Yeah.
是的
I suppose I would be, too.
换成我也会一样
But alas, I’m stuck with me.
而我却被自己缠上了
I’m trying to solve the Reimann Hypothesis.
我正试着解决黎曼假设
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
I figured if… if I dazzle them,
我想若能有突破性的发现
they will have to reinstate me.
他们就必须让我复职
But it’s difficult with the medication,
可惜那些药物 使我的工作很困难
because it’s hard to…
很难看出…
see the solution.
它的解答
You know, John, you should go easy.
你应该要放轻松
There are other things besides…
除了工作还有别的事
Besides work.
可做
What are they?
做什么呢?
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么?
What do people do?
在想人们都做些什么
It’s life, John.
他们都在过生活
Activities available,
就是把活动力有效化
just add meaning.
而使它意味深长
You could try leaving the house.
你可以试着走出家门
You know, maybe…
或是
talk to people.
和邻居们闲聊
You could try taking out the garbage.
也可以把垃圾桶拿出去
And there’s some more… there’s some more in…
那还有一些… 还有一些在…
Who… Who were you talking to?
你在和谁讲话?
Garbage man.
收垃圾的人
Garbage men don’t come at night.
晚上他们不来的
I guess around here they do.
也许他们来我们这一带
Sorry.
对不起
Is it the medication?
是因为服药的关系吗?
I don’t know what to do.
天啊 我真不知道该怎么办
My mother’s going to keep the baby a little longer tonight.
孩子会在我妈那里留久一点
I can get three hours of overtime.
这样我就能再加三小时的班
I’m going to bed.
我去睡了
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
It’s good to see you, John.
很高兴能再看到你
It’s been a while.
好久没见了
Parcher?
威廉?
Yes, sir.
没错 是我
You’re not real!
你不是真的
Of course I am. Don’t be ridiculous.
少无聊了 我当然是真的
I don’t think that I would go that way, John.
我绝不会走那边
It’s time for you to get back to work.
你该回来工作了
The bomb is in its final position
原子弹已在
here in the U.S.
美国境内
Knowing your situation
我们知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!