Slim! Francis! Francis! Francis, I’m stuck! Where are ya?
阿竿? 法兰斯 法兰斯 法兰斯…我被卡住了 你在哪
I’m over here! Where? Here!
我在这里 哪里 这里
I’m the only stick with eyeballs!
我是唯一有眼睛的树枝
Help! Help! Help! Get him!
救命啊… 攻击他
No!

Go that way! But the anthill’s over… I’ve got an idea!
往那边 可是蚁穴不在那边 我有个点子啊
Flik! Come on!
飞力 快啊
There!
到那边
Come on! We’ve gotta hide!
快 快躲起来
No matter what happens, stay down!
不管发生什么事情 千万不要出来
Flik, no! What are you doing?
飞力 不 你要做什么?
Hopper! You think it’s over?
霸王 你以为结束了吗
No, no, no. No, I…I can explain.
不…我可以解释…
All your little stunt did was buy them time! No, please!
你搞的这些小把戏 只是在拖延时间 不 拜托…
Please, Hopper! I’ll get more grasshoppers and be back next season…
霸王 明年我会找 更多的蚱蜢回来这里
but you won’t!
但你…死定了
Well, what’s this? Another one of your little bird tricks?
哦 这又是什么 你又在装神弄鬼吗
Yup. Are there a bunch of little girls in this one, too?
对 那里面也有一群小蚂蚁是吗
Hello, girls!
嗨 小傢伙们
No! No! No, no, no, no!
不要…
No! No!
啊 救命啊
Oh, no!
救救我…
Oh, no! No, no, no!
救命啊 不要吃我
Come on, boys!
快点 孩子们 来吧 好
Hey, Princess Dot! Wait up!
小不点公主 等等我 等等我们
I finally get a second to relax, and I gotta get out of my chair.
我终于有机会喘口气 又要离开我的椅子了
Come on! You can rub lotion on me later, shade boy. Yeah, hubbahubba.
好了 待会你可以替我擦防晒油了 好棒…
Oh, thank you! Thank you. Oh, you’re too kind.
谢谢 谢谢 你们太好了
It was the least we could do. All in a day’s work. Any time.
这是我们应该做的 这怎么好意思啊 随时效劳
Dim!
迪姆
I’m so sorry, kids. I wish you could come along, too.
对不起 孩子们 我也希望你们能跟来
I’m not gonna cry. I’m not gonna cry.
我不能哭…
Hey, let’s go. We got a schedule to keep. Come on. Let’s go.
快点走吧 我们还有表演呢 快点…
Hey! Hey, Tiny! Let’s get this show packed up!
嘿 小子 把节目准备好
We got paying customers hatching!
我们还有观众在等着我们呢
Yes, Mr Flea. Yes, sir. Of course, sir. Right away, sir.
遵命 跳蚤大爷 我马上办
And, um, I just wanted to thank you for giving me a chance…
不过我先要谢谢 你给我这个机会
because it’s an honour to work with creative giants such as yourself.
能和你这种创意大♥师♥工作 真是荣幸啊
Shutting up. You sure you can’t come on tour with us?
我闭嘴 你真的不和我们一起去巡回?
Sorry. My place is here.
抱歉 我的家在这里
Good answer. Oh, well. Your loss. One minute, insects!
说的好 这是你的损失 昆虫们 一分钟 出发
I wanna thank all of you for giving us back…
我要谢谢你们虫虫 给我们带来了
our hope, our dignity and our lives.
希望 我们的自尊和我们的生命
And to you, Princess Atta. You have given us so much.
而你呢 雅婷公主 你也给了我们很多
Please accept this gift from us bugs…
请接受我们虫虫给你们蚂蚁
to you ants.
的礼物
For you! Oh! It’s a rock.
献给你 哦 是个石头
What’s with the rock? Must be a circus thing.
怎么会送石头? 八成是马戏团的习俗
Well, Flik, you really goofed up.
噢 飞力你又搞砸了
Thanks. Yeah, you too.
谢了 是啊 你也一样
All right. Now it’s gettin’ mushy. We’re outta here! Hy-aah!
好了 不要婆婆妈妈了 我们该出发了
Whoa! See ya next season!
喔 下一季再见了
See ya, Flik! Bye! We miss you already!
飞力 再见 我已经开始想念你们了
You fired! You fired! We forgot Heimlich!
你被开除了 你被开除了 我们忘了哈其林
I’m finished! Finally, I’m a beautiful butterfly!
我长大了 我终于变成一只美丽的花蝴蝶
Mein wings! Oh, they’re beautiful!
我的翅膀 噢 真是美丽的翅膀
Heimlich! The wagon’s taking off! You better start flying!
哈其林 马车已经走了 你最好开始飞了
But I am flying! And from way up here, you all look like little ants!
我已经在飞了 从上面看你们 你们都是小蚂蚁
Auf Wiedersehen!
后会有期 保重了
Bye!
再见
Present stalks!
展示茎干
Harvester, salute!
收割机…敬礼
Speed! Marker. And… action!
预备 打板 好 开始
Are you saying I’m stupid?
你是说我是个笨蛋?
No. Do I look stupid to you?
不 你觉得我看起来像个笨蛋?
I’m sorry.
对不起
Are you saying I’m stupid? Oh!
你是说我像个笨蛋?
I’m sorry. I got it. No, no, no. Just do it again. I’m fine.
对不起 我可以了 不…再来一次…
Are you saying I’m stupid? Yes!
你是说我是个笨蛋? 对
This is the fifteenth take.
这是第十五次了
I cannot work like this.
我不能这样工作嘛
I will be in my trailer. I need a break.
我要回我的化妆室 我要休息
Marker. Whoa, Flik, honey.
打板 哇 飞力
We are not about to… Is someone hammering?
我们可没有意思要…谁在那里敲敲打打的?
Can we hold the work, please? People!
拜托等一下再敲好不好?
Am… Am I in this shot? You can… You can see me, right?
你们可以看到我 对不对?
And… action.
好 开始
To infinity and beyond!
飞向宇宙宇宙 浩瀚无垠
I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist.
对不起喔 我忍♥不住
Really, can y… can you blame me?
你不能怪我喔
Okay. Okay, let’s go for real now. Okay, cut! Sorry.
好…那我们再来一次好不好? 好 停 对不起
Why go back to Ant Island at all?
我们干嘛回蚁岛呢?
I mean, you don’t even like grain. What?
我是说你根本不喜欢稻谷嘛 什么
You’re right. I didn’t think it was such a good idea myself.
对啊 我自己也觉得这个点子不好
Actually, it wasn’t even my idea. Watch it!
事实上 这不是我的点子… 看
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Is the camera broke?
对不起啊 抱歉 摄影机坏了吗?
Oh, oh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Did I ruin the take?
对不起…抱歉 不好意思 我搞砸了
And, uh, thank you for findin’ ’em, Flik.
还有 谢谢你找到他们 飞力
This really hurts. Can we cut? Oh, I’m sorry. Ow!
真的很痛耶 谁帮忙弄一下好不好? 对不起 哦
So, is there a Mrs Ant…
哦 请问你有蚂蚁太太
you have to tunnel home to?
等着你回家吗
Ooh, I’m sorry. I thought he was real.
噢 对不起 我以为他是真的呢
Oh, dear. Put that thing in my car.
把那个放进我车里吧
Marker. Flik, after much deliberation…
打板 飞力 经过仔细的考虑之后…
Ohh, I g… Oh, my eye!
噢…我的眼睛
Oh, no, seriously, I got berry juice in my eye!
哦 不不 真的 番茄汁流到我眼睛里了
It stings! Stop acting!
好刺眼哦 不要再拍了
I’m serious! Oh, stop the camera!
我是说真的 哦 摄影机快停
Uh-oh. Towel! I need a towel over here!
毛巾啊 我这儿需要毛巾啊
Cut!

I’m sorry. I’m sorry. C-Can we cut?
对不起 对不起 能够停一下吗
It’s just that.I…I don’t think I’m comin’ across.
只是我觉得我演得不够好
Hmm. Oh, I know, I know. I could lather up a bunch of spit.
我知道…我知道了 我可以口吐白沫
Ooh, ooh. That’s good. I got it,J.L. All right. One more for me.
哦…这样好 可以了 戴尔 好了 再来一次
Speed. Marker.
预备 打板
Action! Spinning a web of safety…
好 开始 在15秒钟之内
in less than 50…
我们要织出一个安全网…
It’s the time of your life
这是你这辈子的机会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!