Bird’s this way. Yeah, the bird’s that way.
鸟在那边 对啊 鸟在那边
She… What?
她走错了…干嘛
Jiminy H. Cricket!
我的老天爷啊
They’re back! Get ready, everybody!
他们回来了 大伙儿快准备
Get to your posts!
各就各位…
Battle stations, everyone. This is not a drill!
所有人 就战斗位置 这不是演习
Come on, everyone. You know your jobs! Let’s go, go, go, go!
快点各位 你知道自己的任务 快…
Look out!
小心啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa there. Steady, girls. That’s it.
哦 稳住…
It’s P.T. P. T?
跳蚤团长 团长?
Greetings and salutations! Ooh-boppa-doo and how do you do?
你们大家好 你们好吗?
I am the great P.T. Flea!
我是伟大的跳蚤团长
I’m in need of your assis… Oh, let’s just cut to the chase.
我需要你们的协助 长话短说吧
Look, I’ve been goin’ from anthill to anthill.
我从一个蚁穴到另一个蚁穴
I’m lookin’ for a bunch of circus performers. Have you seen ’em?
我是在找一群马戏团的艺人 你们看过他们没?
Wait a second. Ain’t that Staff Sergeant Slim? Nope! No, no, no.
请等一下 那不是士官长阿竿吗 不…
I’m sorry, no, but, uh, no one has seen anyone like that around here. Be quiet!
对不起 我们这儿从来没有人 见过像你要找的人 安静
No one has ever seen anyone like that around here. Hey!
既然没有人见过的话 嘿
So, you’ll probably… you’ll probably want to get goin’.
你应该到别处去找
I guess you got a lot of other anthills to check into, so, bye!
很多其它蚁穴要找 所以呢 再见了
Ah, guys, I’ve been lookin’ all over for ya! Flaming Death is a huge hit!
大伙儿 我在到处找你们团长 不要 死亡火焰大受欢迎
P. T! Sh… I’m serious! Word of mouth got around. P. T! No!
我是说真的 团长 嘘 消息传的很快 不 团长
The next day, there was a line of flies outside the tent went on forever!
第二天有一堆的苍蝇 在帐蓬外面排队
It must have been a foot long! P.T., no!
而且大排长龙 有一尺那么长 不 团长
So, I figured it out. You guys burn me twice a night, I take a day off to heal.
我想… 团长 别说了 你们一晚烧我两次 我花一天来疗伤
And then we do it all over again!
然后我们再继续表演
We’ll be the top circus act in the business!
我们会是这个圈子里 最棒的马戏团
You mean, you’re not warriors? Are you kiddin’?
你是说 你们不是战士 你在开玩笑吗
These guys are the lousiest circus bugs you’ve ever seen.
这些傢伙是你见过最差劲的马戏团员
And they’re gonna make me rich!
不过我得靠他们发财
You mean to tell me that our entire defensive strategy…
你是在告诉我我们整个防御策略
was concocted by clowns?
是由小丑想出来的?
Hey, hey, hey, hey. We really thought Flik’s idea was gonna work.
嘿 我们也认为 飞力点子行得通喔
Tell me this isn’t true.
告诉我这不是真的
No, you don’t… You don’t… This couldn’t have happened at a more inopportune time!
不 你不会…不会以为… 这事件发生的时间太不适当了
The last leaf is about to fall!
最后一片叶子快掉了
We haven’t collected any food for the grasshoppers!
我们还没为蚱蜢 收集够多的食物
If Hopper finds out what we almost did…
如果霸王发现我们差点做的事
Hopper is not going to find out.
霸王绝对不会发现的
We’re going to hide all this and pretend it never happened.
我们会藏起一切 假装什么事也没有发生过
You bugs were never here. So I suggest you all leave.
你们这些虫虫从来没有来过 请你们赶快走吧
But the bird! The-The-The bird will work.
但是那只鸟 那只鸟绝对会有用的
I never thought I’d see the day when an ant would put himself…
我从来没有想到 我居然会看到一只蚂蚁
before the rest of his colony. What?
只顾自己而不管他的同胞的 什么
The point is, Flik, you lied to us. No, no, no! LI just…
重点是 飞力 你欺骗了我们 不…我只是…
You lied, Flik. You lied to her.
你说谎 飞力 你欺骗了皇后
You lied to the colony! You lied to me!
你欺骗了蚂蚁岛 也欺骗了我
And like an idiot, I believed you.
而我却像个白♥痴♥一样的相信你
But l-I was just afraid that…
但是我…我就是害怕
if you knew I’d gotten circus bugs…
如果你知道 我找的是马戏团的团员
I just wanted to make a difference. I want you to leave, Flik.
我不过是想…帮助大家 我要你离开 飞力
And this time, don’t come back.
而且这次 不要再回来了
Tough crowd. Yee-haw!
还真复杂
Flik!
飞力
That’s it? But there’s got to be more food on the island!
只有这些? 但这个岛上一定有更多的食物的
If we give up any more, we’ll starve.
如果交出更多我们就会挨饿
Hopper won’t accept this!
霸王不会接受这些的
Mother, it’s not enough. What do we do?
妈 这些根本不够怎么办啊?
I…I don’t know.
我…我不知道
You little termites!
你们这些坏东西
I give you a second chance, and this is all I get?
我给你们第二次机会 结果只有这些?
But, Hopper, we ran out of time!
但霸王我们没有足够的时间啊
Have you been playing all summer? You think this is a game?
你们整个夏天都在玩耍吗 你们以为这是办家家酒啊?
No, no, please! Well, guess what!
不…拜托 你猜怎么着?
You just lost.
你们糗大了
Not one ant sleeps until we get every scrap of food…
所有的蚂蚁都不准睡觉 直到你们把岛上所有的稻谷
on this island!
全都给我找出来
Just do what he says. You don’t want to make him mad. Believe me!
最好听他的命令 别惹他发火 相信我
No, no, no. You’re staying with me, Your Highness.
不…皇后殿下 你得留在我身边
Where do you think you’re going? Get over there!
你想溜吗 到那边去
Quick! To the clubhouse.
快 到俱乐部去
Hurry!
快点
Shut up a minute, will ya? I think I heard something over here.
大家不要吵 我好像听到什么声音
Have you checked over there? No, not yet.
你们找过那边没有啊? 还没有
Well then, get over there and check it out!
那就赶快到那边去找啊
Wait a minute.
等一下
Hey, I think I found something.
我好像找到东西了喔
Cool. Hey, how do I look? Like an idiot.
嘿 好酷喔 我看起来怎么样? 像个冬瓜
I don’t know, maybe it’ll keep me dry in the rain.
我很喜欢 下雨天还能够遮雨喔
You moron, we’ll be out of here before it rains.
你这白♥痴♥ 我们会在下雨前离开
Didn’t you hear Hopper? After the ants pick all the food…
你没听霸王说吗 等蚂蚁采集完所有食物
he’s gonna squish the queen to remind ’em who’s boss.
他就杀了皇后 提醒他们谁是老大
Then she’s dead. They cry… boo-hoo. We go home. End of story.
然后她死了 大家哭 我们回家 就这么简单
Oh! Cool. I love our job.
好酷 当蚱蜢真好
Stay here. I’m gonna get help.
别乱跑 我得去求救
Come on, wings, fly. Fly!
翅膀加油 飞啊…
Yeah! Whoa-oh!

I’m gonna be rich, rich, rich I’m gonna be rich, rich, rich
钱钱钱…我的钱…我要发大财 我的钱…
I’m gonna be the richest flea in the land
我要成为岛上最富有的蚱蜢
The streets’ll be paved with golden retrievers
街道上将会遍布淘金者
I’m rich, rich, rich That’s who I am
我要发大财 那才是我
Poor fellow. Hey, maybe we can cheer him up a bit.
可怜的傢伙 也许我们能让他开心点
Don’t worry, Flik. The circus life isn’t so bad.
飞力 别难过 马戏团的生活没那么糟
Yes, you can be part of our act. Here! Like this.
是啊 你可以加入我们的表演 对 就像这样
Slapstick! Get it?
表演闹剧 懂了吗?
L-I’m a walking stick. Oh, never mind.
我是只竹节虫…算了
Flik! Dot?
飞力 小不点?
Flik, wait! Wait!
飞力 等等…
Dot, you’re flying! What are you doing here?
小不点 你会飞了 你来这里做什么啊?
You have to go back.
你必须要回去
Hopper moved into the anthill, and his gang’s eating everything!
霸王跑到蚁穴里来 他的党羽要吃掉所有的食物
Oh! Oh, no! Good heavens!
噢 不 我的天啊
And I heard a grasshopper say that when they’re finished…
而且我听到一只蚱蜢说 等他们吃完
Hopper’s gonna squish my mom!
霸王要杀我的妈妈
Oh, not the queen! We gotta do something! How?
哦 别吃皇后 大家赶快想点办法 什么办法?
Come on, you guys, think! I know. The bird.
快点 快想啊 哦 我知道 那只假鸟
Yes, of course. The bird! That’s brilliant.
说的没错 对 那只鸟 太棒了
The bird won’t work.
那只鸟没有用的
What are you talking about? It was your idea. But you said that everything…
你在说什么啊 那是你的点子 但你说过一切都会…
Forget everything I ever told you. All right, Dot?
小不点 忘掉我跟你说过的一切好吗?
Let’s face it. The colony is right. I just make things worse.
整个蚁岛说的对 我只会把事情搞砸
That bird is a guaranteed failure. Just like me.
那只鸟…它保证会失败的 就像我一样
You listen to me, my boy. I’ve made a living out of being a failure.
你听我说 孩子 我才是一个天生的失败者
And you, sir, are not a failure!
而先生你 并不是输家
Oh, but Flik, you’ve done so many good things. Oh, yeah?
飞力 你做了那么多的好事 是吗
Okay, show me one thing I’ve done right.
好吧 你告诉我做过哪些好事?
Us. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我们 是的
Dim is right, my boy. You have rekindled…
迪姆说的对 孩子
the long-dormant embers of purpose in our lives.
你让我们再度拥有生活目标点燃了希望之火
And if it wasn’t for you, Francis would have never gotten in touch with his feminine side.
而且要不是你 法兰斯也不会 找到他女性化的一面
Oh yeah? Well… Hmm. You know what? He’s right.
哦 是吗? 我… 知道吗? 他说的对
Lieutenant Gypsy reporting for duty.
吉普赛中尉报到 请求派任
Kid, say the word and we’ll follow you into battle. We believe in you, my boy.
孩子 只要开口 我们就会追随你 我们对你有信心啊 孩子
Flik, please?
飞力 求求你
Pretend it’s a seed, okay?
假装它是种子好吗?
Thanks, Dot.
谢了 小不点
Hey, what’s with the rock? Must be an ant thing.
那石头怎么了? 八成是他们的习俗
All right, let’s do it. That’s the Flik we know and love.
好吧 我们回去 这才是我们认识的飞力
We’re on! So, what do we do first?
上场吧 说 我们要先做什么?
Bugs will pay big bucks to see
虫虫花大钱 大家看表演

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!