带我上路吧 幽灵
Lead on, spirit.
-他什么时候死的 -我想是昨晚吧
– When did he die? – Last night, I believe.
-还是某个圣诞节 -我还以为他老不死呢
– Or sometime Christmas Day. – I thought he’d never die.
他那么多钱怎么办
What’s he done with his money?
我只知道啥也没给我留
Hasn’t left it to me. That’s all I know.
葬礼一定很简陋吧
It is likely to be a cheap funeral.
无论如何 我也想不出
For the life of me, I can’t think
谁会去参加他的葬礼
of anyone who’d want to attend it.
我倒是不介意去 如果提供免费午餐
I don’t mind going…if lunch is provided.
那倒是
There, yes.
多讨厌的家伙啊
What a frightful fellow.
-好的 -先生们 再见
– All right. – Good day, gentlemen.
埃比尼泽 淡定 你在颤抖
Get ahold of yourself, Ebenezer. You’re having a Wobbly.
这下你可抓不到我了
You won’t get me in here.
肯定是圣诞布丁
Christmas pudding, no doubt.
我在莱姆大街上
I’m…I’m on Lime street.
又来了
Come now.
圣诞快乐 乔
Merry Christmas, Joe.
还有新年快乐 进来吧
And happy new year, to be sure. Come in.
去客厅坐下 咱一起看看
Sit down in me parlor and let’s have a look.
这里
Here.
这是什么东西 迪尔伯太太?
What do you call these, Mrs. Dilber, huh?
迪尔伯太太
Mrs. Dilber?
床幔
Bed curtains.
你是说那死老头儿还在那躺着
You mean to say you took them down
你就把把这些拆下来了吗
while he was lying there?
没错
I do.
为什么不呢
And why not?
人生来就是为了赚钱 谁都会这么做
You was born to make your fortune, and you certainly will do it.
不错 只要有机会
Well, I shan’t hold back my hand
我就不会放手
when I can get something by it…
你手碰到他身上的油脂了
Don’t you go getting grease on them blankets now.
-是他的毯子啊 -不然你以为是谁的
– His blankets? – Whose else do you think?
我敢说 现在不盖这些他也不会冷的
He won’t be feeling the cold without them now, I dare say.
希望他不是得什么传染病死的
I hope he didn’t die of anything catching.
别担心这个
Don’t you be afeard of that.
我一直在他身边 也没有被传染
I ain’t so fond of his company that I’d loiter about.
这件衬衫 就算找到两眼酸痛
You can look through that shirt till your eyes ache,
也找不出一个破洞来
and you won’t find one hole in it.
-这是最好的一件 -迪尔伯太太
– It was the best he had. – Mrs. Dilber!
差点就被浪费了 还好我精明
Would have been wasted, only for me.
-你被解雇了 解雇了 -“被浪费了”是什么意思
– You’re fired! fired! – How did you mean ”wasted”?
有人蠢到竟然要把这件给他当寿衣穿
Somebody was fool enough to put it on him to be buried in.
我把它脱下来了
But I took it off him.
看吧 一切都结束了
This is the end of it, you see.
他活着的时候把所有人都吓跑了
He frightened everyone away while he was alive.
现在他死了 受益的倒是我们
Only to profit us now that he’s dead.
如果在他病重的时候
If he’d had somebody to look after
有人来照顾下
him when he was struck with death,
而不是一个人孤零零得咽下最后一口气
instead of iying there, all alone, gasping out his last breath…
这些也轮不到我们来卖♥♥ 是吧
Well, we wouidn’t have these things to sell now, would we?
幽灵 我明白了 我明白了
Spirit! I see! I see!
躺在床上的那个不幸的 孤独寂寞的人
The case of this unhappy man who dies a solitary, lonesome death
估计就是我自己
Might be my own.
我的人生正往这条路上走呢
My life tends that way now.
仁慈的上帝啊 这是啥
Merciful heavens! what’s this?
精灵 这地方好恐怖
Spirit, this is a fearful place.
我离开了也绝不会忘记这个教训
When I leave it, I shall not leave
相信我 我们走吧
its lesson. Trust me. Let’s go!
我明白了 如果我能的话 可我没有这个能力
I understand. And I would, if I could, but I have not the power.
幽灵 这个人的死无论让
Spirit, if there is any person who feels
谁有一点点被触动
emotion caused by this man’s death,
让我见见他们 我求你了
show that person to me, I beg you.
-我们死定了吗 -还有希望的
– Are we ruined? – There is hope yet.
希望 除非他免了我们的债
Hope? Only if he relents.
他已经免了
He is past relenting.
他死了
He is dead.
死了啊
Dead?
那我们欠的钱是要还给谁呢
To whom will our debts be transferred?
不知道 不过等到那时我们就有钱还了
I don’t know, but by then we’ll have the money.
就算没有 新债主也不可能
And even if we don’t, it’s uniikely any
像他那样冷酷无情的
new creditor will ever be so merciless.
亲爱的 今晚我们总算可以睡个安稳觉了
We shall sleep tonight with light hearts, my dear.
能让我看点温情的画面吗
Let me see some tenderness connected to death,
否则这破屋会永远缠着我的
or this chamber will forever haunt me!
很晚了
It’s late.
爸爸早该回来了
Past your father’s time.
这几晚他走的很慢
He’s walked slow these last few evenings.
他以前和
Oh, he has walked…
小泰米一起走的时候挺快的
with Tiny Tim on his shoulders…fast, indeed.
可他背起来
But he was very light…
那么轻
to carry, and…
爸爸真的很爱他
your father loved him so.
-爸爸 -你今天去了 怎么样
– Father. – You went today, then?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, my dear.
我希望你也去了
I wish you could have gone.
看看绿色葱葱的地方对你们也好
Would have done you good to see how green a place it is.
你们会常看到的
You’ll see it often.
我答应他每个周日都会走去看他
And I promised him I would walk there every…every Sunday.
我的孩子
My little child!
我的孩子
My little child!
爸爸 不要那么难过了 求你了 爸爸
Father, please don’t be grieved. Please, father.
亲爱的 我没事 我平静多了
I’m all right, love. I’m quite at peace.
我想我们谁也不会忘记可怜的泰米
I’m sure none of us will ever forget our poor Tiny Tim.
-不会的 爸爸 -永远也不会
– Oh, no, father. – Never ever.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你们 我亲爱的
Thank you, my dears.
鲍勃
Bob.
幽灵 我知道咱们就要分别了
Specter…something tells me our parting moment is at hand.
告诉我
Tell me…
刚才那躺着的死人是谁
who…was that man we saw lying dead?
幽灵
Spirit…
在我走近你指给我的那块墓碑之前
before I draw nearer to that stone to which you point,
请回答我一个问题
answer me one question!
这些幻象中的是事情是注定会发生
Are these the shadows of things that will be
还是可能会发生
or shadows of things that may be?
人最后的结局是有他生前的作为决定的
Men’s courses in life foreshadow certain ends.
可如果他痛改前非呢
But if these courses are departed from,
结局也会改变 对吗
these ends will change. Isn’t that so?
不 不
No. No!
躺在那张床上的人是我吗
Am I that man who lay upon the bed?
不 幽灵 请听我说
No. Spirit, hear me!
我已经不是过去的我了
I’m not the man I was!
如果我已近没救了为啥还要给我看这些呢
Why show me this if I’m past all hope?
幽灵
Spirit!
幽灵 告诉我这一切
Spirit, assure me that I may change
都是可以改变的
these shadows you’ve shown me!
因一个全新的人生而改变
Change them by an altered life!
不 幽灵 不 不 幽灵
No, spirit! No! No, spirit!
好幽灵 帮帮我
Good spirit…help me!
幽灵
Spirit!
帮帮我吧 幽灵
Help me, spirit!
帮帮我吧 幽灵
Help, spirit!
幽灵 我会真心庆祝圣诞
Spirit, I will honor Christmas in my
一整年都会
heart and try to keep it all the year.
我不会忘记过去的教训
I will not shut out the lessons of the past,
现在不会 将来也不会
nor present, nor future.
求你了 幽灵
Oh, please, Spirit,
告诉我 我可以抹去墓碑上的字
Tell me I may sponge away the writing on that stone!
还在呢?
Still here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!