可怜的孩子
Poor boy.
多么可怜的孩子啊
Poor, poor boy.
让我们再去看看另一个圣诞节
Let’s…see another Christmas.
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer!
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer!
亲爱的哥哥 我是来接你回家的
Dear, dear brother! I’ve come to bring you home!
回家 小芬
Home, little Fan?
是的 回家
Yes, home!
现在父亲比以前好多了
Father is so much kinder than he used to be.
有天晚上他和我说话特别温柔
He spoke so gently to me one night.
我就鼓起勇气问他能不能让你回家
I was not afraid to ask him if you might come home.
然后他答应了
And he said yes!
他送我上马车 叫我来接你
And he sent me in a coach to fetch you.
整个圣诞我们就能在一起了
And we’re to be together all the Christmas long.
过一个全世界最快乐的圣诞节
And to have the merriest time in all the world!
小芬 你真的长大了
You’re quite a woman, little Fan.
-她真热心肠 -她结婚后才去世的
– She had a large heart. – She died a woman.
我想她应该有
And had, as I think…
小孩吧
children.
是的 有个小孩
Yes, one child.
没错
True.
-就是你外甥 -是的
– Your nephew. – Yes.
弗兹威格
还记得这个地方吗
Do you know this place?
何止记得 我在这里做过学徒
Know it? I was an apprentice here!
那不是老弗兹威格吗
Why, it’s old fezziwig.
天哪 弗兹威格又活过来了
Bless his heart! it’s Fezziwig alive again!
埃比尼泽 来吧
Ebenezer, come on!
赶快 迪克 已经六点了
Come on! Dick! Come on! It’s 6:00.
大伙很快就来了
They’re going to be here soon.
迪克·威金斯 天啊 就是他 迪克·威金斯
Dick Wilkins. Bless me, yes. There he is, Dick Wilkins.
过去我们常在一起玩
He was very attached to me, was Dick.
小伙子们 今晚是平安夜 尽情玩吧
Me lads! No more work tonight. It’s Christmas Eve!
万岁
Hooray!
迪克 埃比尼泽 我们把这里收拾一下
Dick, Ebenezer, let’s get cleared away.
腾出块地方 大的 非常大的地方
We want lots of space. Lots and lots of space.
指挥
Maestro!
请容我跳一曲…
May I present…
太棒了 真是太棒了
Well done! Well done!
现在 有请我们的小提琴手
And now, kind fiddler, if you please.
罗杰爵士舞的时间到了
It is time for Sir Roger de Coverley!
可以请你跳支舞吗
Might I have this dance with you?
埃比尼泽 该你出场了
Ebenezer, it’s your pass.
我的位置已经被别的东西取代了
Another idol has replaced me.
别的东西 你在说什么
Another idol? What idol?
金色的东西
A golden one.
这世上我最害怕的就是
There is nothing on this earth more terrifying to me
贫穷的生活
than a life doomed to poverty.
求求你告诉我 为什么你对我赚钱
May I ask, why do you condemn, with such severity,
就那么苛刻反感
the honest pursuit of substance?
埃比尼泽 你太害怕这世界了
You fear the world too much, Ebenezer.
-你变了 -我变了吗
– You’ve changed. – Changed?
或许是变聪明了 但对你的感情一直没变
Perhaps grown wiser, but I have not changed toward you.
我们的婚约都是过去了
Our contract is an old one.
那时我们虽然穷 可是甘愿这样过下去
It was made when we were both poor and content to be so.
那时候的你…
When it was made…
-和现在完全不一样了 -那时我还年轻
– You were another man. – I was a boy!
埃比尼泽 我们分手吧
I release you, Ebenezer.
我说过要和你分手吗
Have I ever sought release?
-你嘴上是没说 -那是什么
– In words, no. – In what, then?
因为你的心已经变了
In an altered spirit.
我们在一起的感觉不同了
In another atmosphere of life.
你眼中的对我爱已经不在了
In everything that made my love of any worth in your sight.
告诉我 埃比尼泽 如果我们之间从没有婚约
Tell me, Ebenezer, if this contract had never been between us,
你还会和我约会吗
Would you seek me out now?
不会的
No.
你认为我不会吗
You think not?
如果可能我也希望你会
I would gladly think otherwise if I could.
现在的你还会娶个连嫁妆都没的女孩吗
But if you were free today, would you choose a dowerless girl?
一个父母双亡身无分文的女孩吗
A girl left penniless by the death of her parents?
你现在不是用利益衡量一切吗
You, who weighs everything by gain?
埃比尼泽 放手吧
I release you, Ebenezer.
祝你在你自己选择的道路上幸福生活
May you be happy in the life you’ve chosen.
幽灵 快带我离开这里
Spirit, remove me from this place.
我告诉过你 这些是你以前的幻象
I told you, these were shadows of things that have been.
本来就是这样 不能怪我
They are what they are. Do not blame me.
带我走 我受不了
Remove me. I cannot bear it.
离我远点 带我回去
Leave me! Take me back!
别再缠着我
Haunt me no longer!
见鬼
Oh, blast!
请进 斯克鲁格
Enter, Scrooge!
请进 这样你才能了解我
Come in! Come in and know me better, man!
我是今日圣诞之灵
I am the Ghost of Christmas Present.
抬头看我啊
Look upon me!
你从未看见过像我这样的人吗
You have never seen the likes of me before?
没有
Never.
你没和我哥哥一起回到过去吗
Have never walked forth with my elder brothers?
我不觉得我有过
I don’t think that I have.
你有很多兄弟吗
You have many brothers?
一千八百多个
More than 1 ,800.
准确地说 有一千八百四十二个
1 ,842, to be exact.
你有剑鞘 但是怎么没剑
I see you wear a scabbard, but no sword.
没错
Indeed.
万物和平相处 世人亲切和睦
Peace on earth. Goodwill toward men.
幽灵 你想带我去哪儿就去哪儿
Spirit, conduct me where you will.
抓着我的睡袍带吧
Touch my robe.
怎么回事 你这是在干什么
What’s happening? What are you doing?
-太奇怪了 -的确
– Very strange. – Indeed.
不是所有的凡人都有机会站在天上
Not many mortals are granted a
俯瞰他们生活的世界
heavenly perspective of man’s world.
是啊
Yes.
太美了
It’s quite beautiful.
面包店
幽灵 你看 那些穷♥人♥没锅烧吃的
Spirit, these poor people have no means to cook their food.
你竟然还打算关掉这些面包房♥
And yet you seek to close the only places
每个安息日 他们也能吃上一次安顿饭啊
in which they can warm their meager meals every seventh day.
听我说 斯克鲁格
Hear me, Scrooge.
这世上有些人
There are some upon this earth of yours
自称认识我和我的兄弟们
who claim to know me and my brothers,
把所有邪恶和私欲都栽赃到我们头上
and do their deeds of ill will and selfishness in our name.
就是所谓的衣冠禽兽
These so-called “men of the cloth”
我和我的家人根本不认识他们
are as strange to me and my kin as if they never lived.
他们才是罪人 我们是无辜的
Charge their doings to them, not us.
我明白了
I will.
闻到了吗
Smell that?
鹅肉的味道
Cooking goose!
快走
Come on!
我想来这个昏暗的贫民窟也是有原因的吧
I take it this bleak paupers’ dweilling is of some significance.
这是你忠诚的店员靠每周
It is all your loyal clerk can afford
微薄的15先令能负担的全部了
for his meager 1 5 bob a week.
-妈妈 -爸爸
– Mother! – Papa!
我们刚刚经过面包店
We just came by the baker shop.
是我们家的鹅肉 闻上去好香哦
And smelled our goose, cooking delicious.
先关上门 你那宝贝父亲还没回来吗
Shut the door, please. What happened to your precious father?
还有你哥哥 还有玛莎
And your brother. And Martha,
她去年可是很早就到了
she wasn’t as late last Christmas Day.
妈妈 她到了 玛莎到了
Mother, here she is, Mother. Here’s Martha.
玛莎 等着看今年的鹅肉吧 非常美味的
Martha! Wait till you see our goose. ‘Tis a wonderful one.
皮特 快去面包店 把鹅肉取回来
Peter, off with you to the baker’s and collect the bird.
把孩子带上 记得祷告 快
And take the children with you. And pray, no dallying.
我的上帝 亲爱的 你怎么才来
Why, bless your heart alive! Dear, how late you are!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!