Someone that’s tender and true
Like Faust I’d sign away
My soul
If I could say
I’d found the one, the only one
To love, to love
I’d sell my soul
For love
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
你在叫救命?
Did you say help?
救命!
Help!
我,我,我还是给楼下打电♥话♥
I’d better telephone downstairs.
别动!别轻举妄动
Here! Stay where you are!
救命!
Help!
走开! 救命!
Go away! Help!
我希望, 我希望你最好想清楚
I wish, I wish you’d make up your mind.
– 救命! – 等一下
– Help! – Wait a minute.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
没事了
It’s all right.
没事了,马上!合作一点
It’s all right. If you’d just… cooperate.
噢,你在这里!
There you are!
你是谁,先生?
Who are you, Sir?
我是夏道夫国王
I am… King Shahdov.
发生什么事了?
– What happened? – I slipped and hurt my ankle.
我一滑跤弄伤了脚踝
我可不可以。哦…
Could I…
谢谢你
Thank you.
放心,不会弄痛你的。 我手指很灵巧
It’s all right, I won’t hurt. I have a green thumb.
我名叫安•凯,幸会
My name is Ann Kay. How do you do?
是我该谢你
Nicely, thank you.
我今晚本应在克伦威尔夫人 那里和你见面
I’m to meet you tonight at Mona Cromwell’s.
抱歉,我不打算去
I’m sorry, I’m not going.
噢,不! 所有人都会大失所望的
Oh no! Everyone will be so disappointed.
真的吗?
Really?
贾姆,去接电♥话♥!
Jaume, answer the telephone.
对不起,先生
I beg your pardon, Sir.
那,当然了, 如果你也去那里
Of course, if you’re going to be there,
我可以考虑
I might consider.
好!我打电♥话♥ 通知他们你会来
I’ll telephone you’re coming!
噢,别,等一下。 我们好不容易才认识
Not yet. We’ve hardly got acquainted.
但我必须去打电♥话♥
But I must telephone.
而我必须得跳进热澡盆
And I must jump into a hot tub!
克伦威尔夫人,我很抱歉
Madame Cromwell, I’m sorry
但陛下已经决定不去赴宴了
but His Majesty is quite definite. He’s not going.
哎,甜心
Hello, honey,
你会神经紧张
Are you nervous,
烦恼或是消沉吗?
bothered and upset?
把衣服脱掉…
Take off your clothes,
松弛…
Relax,
来一瓶威碧得啤酒
With a bottle of Whitbread’s beer
会让您神清气爽
It’ll give you pep and give you cheer
记住
Remember,
威碧得啤酒
Whitbread’s beer,
陛下,又是那个 固执的克伦夫人
Your Majesty, it’s that persistent Cromwell woman again.
我改变主意打算去
I’ve changed my mind. We’re going.
这我不明白了
I don’t understand.
反正咱们要去就是
Nevertheless, we’ll go.
我今晚很累,想待在家里
Then do you mind if I stay home? I’m rather tired tonight.
当然,你太辛苦了,当然
Of course, if you’re tired.
– 安在哪里? – 就在那里
– Where’s Ann? – There she is now!
他中计了
Well, I got him.
你真做到了, 告诉我怎么得逞的?
You certainly did. Tell me, how did you do it?
我租了他隔壁的套房♥
I rented the suite next to his.
– 那你现在住在丽晶酒店! – 再也不会了!太危险了!
So now you’re living in the Ritz!
Not on your life! It’s too dangerous.
我今晚会回自己的住处
I’ll be back in my own apartment tonight.
– 你把那个国王弄上了你的节目了? – 嘘!别那么大声,他不知道
So you got a King on your program.
Not so loud! He doesn’t know it.
他到底是个什么样的人物?
What sort of guy is he?
他们说只要让他心情好 他在晚宴上是会非常愉快有趣的
At dinner parties they say he’s gay and amusing
if you get him in the mood.
这全得靠你了!
And that’s up to you.
安!就交给你了。 我得去找我的丈夫了
Take over, I’ve got to look for that husband of mine.
– 福瑞!我一直在找你。 – 我在这了,甜心
– Fred! I’ve been looking for you. – Here I am honey.
– 谁在底下看着? – 门房♥
– Who’s watching below? – The doorkeeper.
国王一到他会通知管家的
He’ll telephone the butler the moment the King arrives.
这都是些什么关于向国王 行屈膝礼的鬼主意
What’s all this business about curtseying to the King?
你难道没见过皇家人士吗?
Haven’t you ever been presented at Court?
只有在赛车的时候
Only for speeding.
别让他们逗你玩, 照着女士们吩咐做就是了
Don’t let them kid you. Just do as the ladies do.
还有件事,等他坐下你才能坐
And another thing, you don’t sit before he does.
我可是刚打了36洞高尔夫球, 希望他赶快坐下
After 36 holes of golf, I hope he sits quick.
我也是,膝盖都肿了
Me too, with my swollen kneecap!
现在趁他没来坐一会儿
Well, here’s a chance to sit before he gets here.
夏道夫国王驾到
His Majesty, King Shahdov!
陛下,请允许我 向您介绍安•凯小姐
Your Majesty, may I present Miss Ann Kay.
你好吗?我们已经见过面了
How do you do? We’ve met before.
这是罗素丝小姐
And Mrs Rochauser.
你好
How do you do?
潘•伯特沃丝小姐
Miss Pam Butterworth.
– 还有比尔•庄生先生。 – 你好
– And Mr Bill Johnson. – How do you do?
对不起
Excuse me.
玮和•露丝小姐
Mrs Vera Loose…
你能听见我吗?
Can you hear me?
– 汉克在哪里? – 在那里
– Where’s Hank? – That’s him.
汉克,情况如何?
Hank, how goes it?
所有线路接上电视台了
All lined up for television.
中间插播什么?
What’s the routine?
我会先做体香剂广♥告♥,然后随国王 见机行事。你继续播放就是
I’ll do the deodorant ad first then see if I can get the King going.
我会给你两声信♥号♥♥ 准备开始广♥告♥
I’ll give you two buzzes to start your commercials.
噢对了, 是埃•格瑞寇吗?
By the by, is that an El Greco?
噢,不,先生, 他是菲律宾人
Oh no, Sir. He’s a Filipino.
我指的是背面那幅画
I mean the picture opposite.
我不肯定。 是我太太在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
I’m not sure. My wife bought it at an auction sale.
是吗!
Indeed!
陛下请坐
Would Your Majesty care to sit down?
谢谢
Thank you.
请陛下入座
Your Majesty is served.
你不觉得安•凯小姐 很迷人吗?
Don’t you think Miss Ann Kay very attractive?
的确如此
Very, the little I’ve seen of her.
夫人,祝你健康
Madame, your health!
嘿,你的脚怎么样了?
And… how is your ankle?
好多了,谢谢您
Much better, thank you Sir.
再有问题的话 敲我的门就是
If it gives you any further trouble, just knock on my door.
老实说,希望你多敲
Frankly, I hope for the worst.
– 难道你希望见我受苦? – 我想多些机会看见你
– You want to see me suffer? – I want to see more of you.
– 我发现这里太挤了。 – 还可以更挤一些
– I find it close in here. – Could be closer.
空气也令人窒息
And the atmosphere quite stuffy.
我却不这么认为
It’s anything but that.
但现在人们却可以 有幸避免
How fortunate people no longer consider the problem
拥挤房♥间内的混浊空气
of perspiring in stuffy rooms.
你在说什么?
I beg your pardon?
有些年轻美女在舞会上 令人退避三尺
Think of pretty young girls being unpopular at dances
却苦思不得其解
and they don’t know why.
我,我真不明白你说的
I don’t follow you.
问题的答案是体味
The answer is B.O.
– 体味? – 身体的味道!
– B. O? – Body odor!
但现在救星出现了
But now that can be eliminated,
因为有一种清香
because there is such a thing as FRESH.
美妙,舒适迷人的体香剂
That wonderful, soothing, luring deodorant.
保持腋下干燥
It keeps underarms dry.
要记住唯有保持腋下干燥, 别人才喜欢和你亲近
Remember, you’re lovely to be near only when underarms stay dry.
所以许多迷人的女士 乐于采用
That’s why lovely women use it.
记得保持清爽
Remember: Keep fresh,
用清爽牌体香剂
be fresh, with FRESH deodorant.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!