Right on through. Into the bathroom.
这边
This way.
坐在这里,脱掉衣服
Sit down and get your clothes off.
你饿吗?
Are you hungry? Good.
噢,贾姆,叫份热汤 还有鸡肉三文治
Jaume, order some hot soup and chicken sandwiches.
一份?
For one?
客房♥服务
Room service, please.
我们要一份热汤 和鸡肉三文治
We’d like some hot soup and chicken sandwiches for one.
是的,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
陛下,我不明白
But Your Majesty, I don’t understand.
这就是我和你提过的那个小家伙。 讨人厌,自以为是的天才
This is the brat I told you about. Obnoxious, offensive, but a genius.
但陛下,我还是不懂 这是怎么回事
I still don’t know what it’s all about.
我也一样,但我会找到答案
Neither do I, but I intend to find out.
别慢吞吞的,年轻人
Stop dallying, young man!
你洗澡后用这个
When you’re through taking a bath, put on these things.
快点进水里
That’s the idea. Hurry up, get in there.
暖和点了吗?
Now, are you warm?
痒痒的
Just peachy.
年轻人,我要你告诉我实话
Now young man, I want the truth. How is it you’re in this condition?
你到底是怎么回事?
– 我从学校跑了出来。 – 为什么?
– I ran away from school. – Why?
他们要质问我
They want to question me.
– 质问什么? – 我的父母
– What about? – My folks.
他们都做了什么?
What have they done?
只不过维护宪法赋予的权力
Nothing but maintain their constitutional rights,
每个热血的美国人都会这么做
as any red-blooded American would do.
够了,够了
Enough, enough.
你看,你一把他放进热水里, 他就热血沸腾了
The moment you put him in a hot bath, he gets red-blooded.
陛下, 我可否与你单独下说几句话
Your Majesty, may I have a word with you alone?
好,快洗完穿上这些到隔壁来
Hurry up out of that bath, put on these things and come into the room.
陛下,你打算怎样处置 这个小男孩?
What are you going to do with this boy?
让他待到衣服干了再说
Let him stay here till his clothes dry.
但您二十分钟后有个演出。 你不能让他一个人待在这里!
You have a broadcast in 20 minutes. You cannot leave him alone here!
– 为什么不? – 他从学校里跑出来
Why?
He’s run away from school.
他父母有了麻烦。 很显然他们是什么
His parents are in trouble. It’s quite obvious what they are!
– 共♥产♥份子? – 准确地说
– Communists? – Precisely.
– 那又怎样? – 但您千万不能牵扯进去
So what?
But you cannot afford to be involved in such a situation.
难道那孩子因为有个 共♥产♥党的父母就得冻死?
Should the boy freeze to death just because his parents are communists?
是共♥产♥党又怎么样?
What if they are communists?
我们也总不能让他 穿着湿衣服就上街
Are we to send him into the street in wet clothes?
至少我们可以 等衣服干了再说
At least we can wait till they’re dry.
噢,贾姆你在找什么?
Jaume, what are you looking for?
窃听器
Dictaphones!
你待这里太久了
You’ve been here too long.
你下一步还会说那孩子 是共♥产♥份子
Next thing you’ll be saying the boy’s a communist.
人心难测
You can’t be too sure of anyone.
这里好棒
Gee, these are swell!
坐在那张椅子上
Sit in that chair, boy.
吃的马上就到了
Food will be here in a moment.
告诉我,你是共♥产♥份子吗?
Now… Tell me, are you a communist?
是的,先生,我是
Yes Sir, I am.
我以为你不喜欢 所有的政♥府♥形式
I thought you disliked all forms of government?
是,但我也厌倦了人们总问我 是不是这个,是不是那个
I do, but I’m so sick and tired of people asking me if I’m this or that.
那么所以如果能让大家都满意 干脆我就是共♥产♥份子了
So then if it pleases everybody, I’m a communist.
孩子,去桌子旁边坐
Boy, bring that chair up to the table.
热汤和鸡肉三文治,先生
Hot soup and chicken sandwiches, Sir.
签帐,贾姆
Sign the check, Jaume.
请问夏道夫国王在吗?
Is His Majesty King Shahdov there?
不在。他出去了
No, he’s gone out.
你知道他何时回来吗?
Have you any idea when he will return?
他一小时前走的, 可能一会儿会回来
He left an hour ago. He should be back any moment.
– 谢谢。 – 不客气
– Thank you, – You’re welcome,
给陛下的电报
Telegram for His Majesty!
房♥间里有个陌生的小孩。 我从未见过他
There’s a strange kid in that apartment.
I’ve never seen him before.
你是谁?
Who are you, son?
我?你又是谁?
Me? Who are you?
我是保安,你在这里干什么?
I’m the house detective. What are you doing here?
呃,等人
Waiting.
等谁?
Waiting for who?
我叔叔
My uncle.
你叔叔?
Your uncle?
嗨,叔叔。这位是保安
Hi, Uncle. This is the house detective.
噢,抱歉。先生
Pardon me, Sir.
我不知道这位是您的侄子。 只是来查一下
I didn’t realize he was your nephew. Just checking up.
当然了
Quite so.
呵,殿下?
Well, Your Highness?
对不起,先生
I’m sorry, Sir.
怎么回事?
Explain yourself!
他进来问我在做什么
Well, he came in and wanted to know what I was doing
当他说他是警卫,我就害怕
and when he said he was a cop, I got scared.
所以我说我在等我叔叔 然后你就来了
So I said I was waiting for my uncle and then you came in.
为什么你说我是你叔叔?
Why pick on me for your uncle?
这里只有你了
You were the only one around.
谢谢
Thank you.
外面天气好多了。 我想小朋友也可以出发了
The weather seems to be clearing up, so our friend can be on his way.
– 见见鲁伯特王子 – 什么?
– Meet Prince Rupert. – What?
他对保安说我是他叔叔
Been telling the house detective I’m his uncle.
我就料到会有这种事
I knew something like this would happen.
我,我很抱歉。我要走了
I’m sorry. I’ll go.
别傻了,你衣服还没干
Don’t be foolish, your clothes are still wet.
贾姆,你最好替他买♥♥套新衣服
Jaume, you’d better buy him some new ones.
三位是哪里的?
Three gentlemen from where?
原子能委员会?
The Atomic Commission?
我听不见
I can’t hear.
他们今天从华盛顿出发?
They’re leaving Washington today?
在路上!
They’re on their way!
电♥话♥断了
We’re cut off.
他说他们今天 启程来了或在路上
They said they’re leaving today or they’re on their way.
线路听不太清楚
It was a bad connection.
我们得去到银行拿计划书
If they’re on their way we’d better get the plans.
说得对。我们得去改签。 噢,孩子!
Right, it requires both our signatures. Oh, the boy!
再谈
We’ll discuss that.
我们在路上先给他买♥♥些衣服
We’ll get him some clothes.
好!然后把他赶走!
Then we’ll be rid of him?
当然,他得在人来前就离开
Of course. He’ll be gone hours before they get here.
我肯定陛下在, 他没回来多久
I’m sure His Majesty’s in. He was a moment ago.
这边,先生们请
This way gentlemen, please. Kindly be seated.
下午好,陛下在吗?
Good afternoon. Is His Majesty in?
他刚出去
He just left.
请问你是陛下的侄子吗?
I believe I’m addressing the King’s nephew, am I not?
我想就是。刚刚听说的
I thought so. That’s what I just heard.
国王的侄子
The King’s nephew. Well, indeed!
真是幸会
This is an unexpected pleasure.
请问你知道陛下何时会回来?
Have you any idea, Sir, when His Majesty will return?
他说他去银行去取计划书
He said he was going to the bank to get some plans.
我们等他
Then we’ll wait.
那先生们,殿下,我就先告辞了
I’ll leave you gentlemen with His Royal Highness.
那么,殿下…
Your Highness,
你是初次到美国吗?
is this your first visit to our country?
不是,我待了很长时间了。 几乎一辈子都住在这里
Oh no, I’ve been here a long time. Practically all my life.
果真?
Is that so?
像是个真正的美国孩子。 不是吗?
Sounds like a real American boy, don’t he?
错不了
He sure does.
你在这里上学吗?
Do you go to school here?
是的,在布鲁克林
Yeah, in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林!你父亲希望 你受美式教育?
Brooklyn! So your daddy wants you to have an American education?
你知道
Well, you see,
我父亲不相信皇家的那一套
my father don’t believe in this King business,
所以他隐姓埋名住在布鲁克林
so he changed his name and came to live in Brooklyn.
他在那里认识了我母亲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!