praying to God
请他原谅他剑上沾满了
asKing his forgiveness for the Saracen blood
撒拉逊人的血
spilt by his sword.
接着 在意大利 他更令我觉得不可思议
Next,he amazed me still further in Italy
当他拯救一位失怙的孤女
when he saved a fatherless beauty
免于她恶叔父的残害
from the would be ravishings of her dreadful uncle.
在希腊
In Greece
他保持缄默一年
he spent a year in silence
只为求更加了解
just to better understand the sound
轻声细语
of a whisper.
我就不再锦上添花 也不再多费唇舌
So without further gilding the lily and with no more ado
我要介绍给各位 安详平静的追寻者
I give to you the SeeKer of Serenity
意大利贞节的保护者
Protector of Italian Virginity
上帝旨意的执行者 独一无二的
the Enforcer of our Lord God,the one,the only
乌瑞克冯利顿斯坦爵士
Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein!
谢谢 谢谢各位 我整个星期都会在这里
ThanK you! ThanK you! I’ll be here all weeK.
真与众不同啊
That was different.
是我们颂扬每个人 独特之处的时候了
It’s time we celebrated our differences.
只要不在公开场合
Just maybe not in public.

You.
是的 我很清楚 我很快就会被好好修理了
Yes,I’m well aware a good fonging is on the way.
对 没错
Oh,yeah. Oh,yeah.
我负责引他们注意 你去赢得他们的心
I got their attention. You win their hearts.
非常好
Very good.
-杰夫 她刚刚有看吗 -什么
Was she watching? Geoff. What?
-她看了我吗 -是的
– Did she see me? – Yes,she did.
-她看到我受击 -是的
– Did she see me taKe the hit? – Yes.
-她担心吗 -她眼泪盈眶 太糟了
– Was she concerned? – Her eyes welled up. Just awful.
寇维尔技巧很完美 我以前从未见过他
Colville has perfect technique. I’ve never seen him before.
我也是
Nor I.
但这个利顿斯坦
But this Lichtenstein.
他的技巧只在入门阶段 风格更是完全不存在
His technique,rudimentary. Style,nonexistent.
然而 他无所畏惧
Still,he’s fearless.
无所畏惧 怎么说
Fearless? How so?
面甲里的缝隙很窄 但碎木片可以穿透其间
The slit in the visor is narrow,but splinters can penetrate it.
大多数骑士在最后一瞬间 都会抬起下巴
Most Knights raise their chins at the last instant.
虽看不到对手 却能保护双眼 乌瑞克则否
You lose sight of your opponent,but protect your eyes. Ulrich doesn’t.
他眼睛牢牢盯着目标
He Keeps his eye on the target.
不折不扣的猎人
A true hunter.
乌瑞克爵士
Sir Ulrich
我要退出了
I’m through.
但我以前从未中途退出
But I’ve never not finished before.
我希望完整保持我的荣誉
I wish to Keep my honor intact.
不分胜负 寇维尔受伤了
A draw. And Colville is hurt.
寇维尔退出 乌瑞克晋级
Colville withdraws. Ulrich advances.
乌瑞克为何不乘胜追击
Why didn’t Ulrich finish him?
他慈悲为怀
He shows mercy.
那么他就展露了弱点 慈悲只会使人脆弱
Then he shows his weaKness. That’s all mercy is.
威廉 看在胜利的份上 快睡吧
For the love of victory,William,go to sleep.
我睡不着
I can’t.
爱情给了我翅膀 我必须飞翔
Love has given me wings,so I must fly.
我无法解释
I can’t explain it.
-她让我自觉像个诗人 -你或许自觉像诗人
– She maKes me feel liKe a poet. – You may feel liKe a poet
但你听起来像个白♥痴♥
but you sound liKe an idiot.
-你连她的名字都不知道 -她的名字
– You don’t even Know her name. – Her name?
她叫爱芙萝黛蒂
Her name is Aphrodite.
卡丽普索 维纳斯 随你选
Calypso. Venus. TaKe your picK.
女人让人意志软弱
Women weaKen the heart.
没有了意志 你就无法获胜
Without your heart,you cannot win.
-但她的眼睛 -专心
– But her eyes – Concentrate.
艾菊蛋糕
Tansy caKes!
阿德玛伯爵派人来传话
Count Adhemar sends Word.
他说他会为你赢得这场锦标赛
He said he will win this tournament for you.
他已赢过许多次 他是为他自己和他的荣誉而赢
He’s won many. He wins them for himself and his own honor.
他这么说是毫无价值的
It’s nothing to say he wins them for me.
他希望能再次跟您谈谈
He wishes to speaK to you again.
而不是听我说话
Not to hear a word I say.
阿德玛要他的女人保持沉默
Adhemar wants his women silent.
你会要乌瑞克爵士 为你赢得这场锦标赛吗
Would you have Sir Ulrich win the tournament for you?

No.
他是唯一一个 未许诺要这么做的骑士
And he is the only Knight who has not promised to do so.
乌瑞克冯利顿斯坦爵士
Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein.
我要他赢得我的心
I would have him win my heart.
阿德玛 阿德玛 阿德玛
Adhemar! Adhemar! Adhemar!
真帅啊
Oh,lovely.
我不认为我看过阿德玛伯爵输
I don’t thinK I’ve ever seen Count Adhemar lose.
的确 但打败了他 你就会第一个看到
No,but defeat him and you’ll see it firsthand.
我的主人
My liege
乌瑞克爵士
Sir Ulrich.
这位是克丽丝堤亚娜
Christiana.
-我家小姐吩咐你戴上这个 -当然
– My lady bids you wear this toKen. – Of course.
她还要我告诉你 她名叫
She also said to tell you,her name
约瑟琳
is Jocelyn.
-再会 -再会
– Au revoir. – Au revoir.
约瑟琳
Oh,Jocelyn.
专心比赛
Concentrate.
我无法呼吸
I can’t breathe.
毫无风格可言
No style whatsoever.
铁砧也是如此
But neither has an anvil.
-他出手真是惊人地有力 -但是不完美 瞄得太高了
– He hits like a hammer. Amazing. – But not perfect. He aims high.
肩膀向后 他可能会往右边刺
Roll your shoulder back,his blow may go right.
但要是他往我左边刺 我就毁了
But if he strikes to my left,I’ll be obliterated.
我没说这不是场赌博
I didn’t say it wasn’t a gamble.
乌瑞克 乌瑞克 乌瑞克
Ulrich! Ulrich! Ulrich! Ulrich!
威廉
William?
威廉 这里
William,here.
过来这里
Come here.
总有一天我会成为骑士
Someday I’ll be a knight.
补屋顶工匠家的孩子 骑士
A thatcher’s son? A knight?
你还不如试着改变命运呢
You might as well try to change the stars.
父亲 有可能吗
Can it be done,Father?
-人可以改变命运吗 -可以的 威廉
– Can a man change the stars? – Yes,William.
如果一个人信心坚定 他可以成就任何事情
If he believes enough,a man can do anything.

Come here.
乌瑞克 再去锻炼锻炼吧
Gain more bearing,Ulrich.
等你够资格了再来见我
See me again when you’re worthy.
我非要你好看不可
I’ll fong you in the arse!
大人 精采啊 真精采
Well done,my lord! Well done.
-你这混帐 -快去看看乌瑞克
– You bastard! – Go and see to Ulrich.
去看看乌瑞克
Go see to Ulrich.
大人 漂亮
Well done,my lord.
赢得真高尚
A noble victory.
小姐 这应该是你的
My lady,I believe this is yours.
长矛的优胜者是
For long spear on foot
潘多佛马拉泰斯塔
Pandolfo Malatesta.
剑术的优胜者是 乌瑞克冯利顿斯坦
For sword on foot,Ulrich von Lichtenstein.
最后 马上枪术以及锦标赛的 冠军是
Finally,for the mounted joust and tournament champion
安竺的阿德玛伯爵
Adhemar,Count of Anjou.
阿德玛 阿德玛 阿德玛
Adhemar! Adhemar! Adhemar!
这几位就是优胜者
I present to you your champions.
下一次 你会躺在地上 仰望着我
Next time,you will look up at me from the flat of your back.
拜托 你打也打了 比也比了
Please. You have been weighed,
大家都知道你能力不足
you have been measured
继续保持剑术方面的战绩
Keep winning the sword.
-我不比剑了 -那是你最擅长的啊
– I won’t compete in it. – It’s your best.
不 除非得到总冠军 否则什么都不算数
No. It’s tournament champion or nothing at all.
十个银币 这应该够了
Ten florins. That should do.
乔瑟 今晚还有得赌 觉得手气还顺吗
Sixes and sevens tonight,Chaucer. Do you feel lucky?
-你衣服穿得够多吗 -滚吧 我不想再看到你们
– Have you enough clothes? – Be gone. I’m done with you.
除了展开我的报复
Except to exact my revenge.
你能对我们怎样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!