你能上场吗
Can you joust?
我还有比赛要完成呢
There’s my tournament to finish.
你可以上场比赛 或者还是要弃权
Now,are you fit to compete,or shall the forfeit stand?
我没问题
I’m fit.
我会找人通知你的对手 去场上找他的盾牌吧
I shall have your opponent informed. Look for his shield on the lists.
马上去
At once.
谢谢你 殿下
Thank you,my lord.
爱德华王子万岁
All hail Prince Edward!
各位大人 女士
My lords,my ladies
和其他人♥民♥
and all you other people.
请欢迎菲利浦德维崔之子 吉列之孙
I give you the son of Philippe de Vitry,son of Gilles.
-你确定吗 -确定
– Are you sure? – Yes.
这不过是漆了黑漆的糖衣
It’s nothing but spun sugar and boot black.
目标虽然小
It’s a small target
瞄准他的心脏
but aim for his heart.
功勋彪炳
doer of daring deeds
所向披靡的伯爵
conqueror of countless kingdoms,Count
阿德玛
Adhemar!
天啊 我去找医生
Oh,God. I’ll get the surgeon.
洛伦
Roland!
你就是医生
You’re the surgeon.
快点
Come on.
他装了尖头
He tipped it.
凯蒂 快领我回起点
Kate,get me back to one.
否则我们就得弃权
Otherwise we forfeit.
那个黑心的浑蛋
Dirty son of a bitch!
凯蒂 我没办法呼吸
Kate,I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe.
正如我说的 补屋顶工匠
As I said,thatcher.
你在哪方面能击败我
In what world could you have ever beaten me?
那方面是不存在的
Such a place does not exist.
她来了
She’s here.
和你的父亲一起来了
With your father.
改变命运
Change your stars.
你我好好比一场吧
Let’s dance,you and l.
目前是二比零
It’s two lances to none.
你得让他落马或杀了他 才能获胜
You must unhorse him or kill him. It’s the only way to win.
-你需要多加些衬垫 -不了 我不♥穿♥了
– You need more padding. – No,leave it off.
穿着我会无法呼吸
I can’t breathe with it on.
长枪给我
Lance.
我抓都抓不稳
I can barely grip it.
可恶
Damn.
把枪绑在我手臂上
Lash it to my arm.
华特
Wat
把枪绑在我手臂上
Iash it to me arm.
照他说的做
Do it.
各位
Good people!
我忘了说介绍词
I missed my introduction!
但请你们
But please
请你们 请求你们
please,I pray you.
现在好好倾听
Hear it now.
因为我接下来
For I would lay rest
放下花言巧语
the grace in my tongue
只说简单的
and speak plain.
像今天这种罕见的机会
Days like these
不该让拙劣的言词 贬损了它的价值
are far too rare to cheapen with heavy- handed words.
因此 我想 我就不再无事自扰
And so,I’m afraid,without any ado whatsoever
大人 抱歉
Excuse me,my lord.
他就在那里 你们的同胞
Here he is! One of your own!
在这个场上诞生的璞石
Born a stone’s throw from this very stadium
现在就在你们的面前
and here before you now.
约翰柴契尔之子
The son of John Thatcher
威廉柴契尔爵士
Sir William Thatcher!
那是你的名字
That’s your name.
威廉柴契尔爵士
Sir William Thatcher.
你父亲听到了
Your father heard that.
威廉 祝你成功
Godspeed,William.
威廉
William!
你打也打了
You have been weighed.
比也比了
You’ve been measured.
而且绝对的
And you absolutely
能力不足
have been found wanting.
欢迎来到新世界
Welcome to the new world.
愿上帝保全你 如果他这么做是对的
God save you,if it is right that he should do so.
威廉
William!
太好了
Yes!
他赢了 他赢了
He’s won! He’s won!
威廉 你打败了他
You beat him,Will!
威廉
Oh,William.
我要写下这个故事
I’m going to write this story.
王子和骑士的故事
About the prince and the knights?
不 全部 一个艺术家要写尽人事
No,all of it. All human activity lies within the artist’s scope.
你的就免了
Maybe not yours.
她其实就是一台高速运转的机器
She was a fast machine,
只不过让自己的发动机永葆清洁
She kept her motor clean,
她也许是我见过最好的女人
She was the best damn woman that I ever seen,
因为她有一双不明晰的眼睛
She had sightless eyes,
而且她从不撒谎
Telling me no lies,
用那美国式的胴体诱惑把我制♥服♥
Knocking me out with those American thighs,
我试图索取更多
Taking more than her share,
结果我却不堪重负
Had me fighting for air,
她说来吧 事实上我已经在那了
She told me to come,but I was already there,
然后墙就开始抖动
Cause the walls started shaking,
大地也在晃动
The earth was quaking,
我的思想已经极度疼痛
My mind was aching,
你知道我们在干什么 因为你
And we were making it and you
整晚的折磨我
Shook me all night long,
整晚的折磨我
All night long
我已付出了代价
I’ve paid my dues
一次又一次
Time after time
我服了刑
I’ve done my sentence
但没有犯罪
But committed no crime
我犯过了一些
And bad mistakes
严重的错误
I’ve made a few
我自作自受
I’ve had my share of sand,kicked in my face
但我都熬过来了
But I’ve come through
我要继续
And I need to go on and on and on and on
我们是冠军 我的朋友们
We are the champions,my friends
我们会一直战斗到最后
And we’ll keep on fighting till the end
我们是冠军
We are the champions
我们是冠军
We are the champions
这世界不属于失败者
No time for losers
因为我们是世界冠军
‘Cause we are the champions of the world
我鞠躬谢幕
I’ve taken my bows
将落下帷幕
And my curtain calls
你们给我带来名誉和财富
You’ve bought me fame and fortune
和随之而来的一切
And everything that goes with it
我感谢你们
I thank you all
但没有任何游乐
But it’s been no bed of roses there
也不是欢乐的海洋
No pleasure cruise
我认为这是一个摆在全人类面前的挑战
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
而我绝不会输
And I ain’t gonna lose
我要继续
And I need to go on and on and on and on
我们是冠军 我的朋友们
We are the champions,my friends
我们会一直战斗到最后
And we’ll keep on fighting till the end
我们是冠军
We are the champions
我们是冠军
We are the champions
这世界不属于失败者
No time for losers
因为我们是世界冠军
‘Cause we are the champions
我们是冠军
We are the champions
我们是冠军
We are the champions

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!