Just a little curse I learned from a witch in India.
咒语
Curse?
-什么样的咒语 -你会知道的
-What kind of curse? -You’ll see.
不过我要是你就不那样梳头
But I wouldn’t brush my hair as much if I were you.
过来吧 这是我专门为你留的
It’s all right. I saved it especially for you.
来吧 吃吧
Go on. Take it.
你就住在这里
Is this where you live?
你不该来 这太冒险了
You shouldn’t be here. It’s too dangerous.
为什么你不再喜欢我了 我做错了什么吗
Sara, why don’t you like me anymore? Did I do something wrong?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
我以为你们不想再和我交朋友
I didn’t think you’d want me for a friend…
毕竟一切都变了
…now that things are different.
我知道你没有我这个朋友也很好
Sara, no, I’m sure you could do just fine without me for a friend…
可我不能没有你
…but I couldn’t get along without you.
对不起 我应该想到
I’m sorry. I should’ve known…
你和别人不同
…you wouldn’t be like the others.
-什么声音 -敲一声表示”我在这里”
-What’s that? -One knock means “I’m here.”
敲两声表示”一切都好”
Two knocks means “All is well.”
敲三声就是”没有危险”
Three means “The coast is clear.”
“米切思女巫已经睡了”
‘The demon Minchinweed is asleep.’
这太刺♥激♥了
Gosh! It all sounds so adventurous!
贝琪 来客人了
Look, Becky. We have a visitor.
你好 贝琪
Hello, Becky.
莎拉 我太想听你讲故事了
Oh, Sara, I miss your stories so much.
告诉我们公主和王子后来怎样了
Won’t you tell us what happened to Rama and the princess?
黄色的毒烟
The smoke from Ravana’s arrows…
终于散开
…finally began to lift.
拉玛倒在地上一动也不动
Rama lay dead on the ground.

Oh, no!
但是神奇的事发生了
But then a wonderful thing happened.
一只羚羊来到王子身边 用自己的生命救活了他
The gazelle laid down next to Rama, giving him his own life.
他患有暂时性失忆症
He’s suffering from cute amnesia…
是毒气弹的副作用
…one of the rare side effects of poison gas.
他的视力很快就会恢复
His eyes will heal in time.
他的记忆就很难说了
His memory… who can say?
他不是我儿子
He’s not my son.
很抱歉 兰道夫先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Randolph.
他被发现时身受重伤
He was found in severe shock…
没有军服 没有证件
…with no coat, no identification.
因为只有您儿子还没找到
Since your son was the only name unaccounted for…
所以他们认为这是乔思
…they assumed this was John.
很对不起
I am sorry.
没希望了 你认为我是个傻瓜
All the hoping. You must think me a fool.
您希望自己是个聪明人 主人
Is it your wish to be wise, sahib?
我不知道
I don’t know.
一个聪明人根本不会来这里
I suppose a wise man wouldn’t have come here at all.
聪明人
But if he had…
会再仔细看看这位军官
…he would have looked closely upon the soldier’s face.
能看出什么
What would he have seen?
痛苦 先生 他需要照顾
Pain, sahib. He needs to be cared for.
这不是我的责任
He’s not my responsibility.
聪明人记得他和乔思在一个军团
A wise man would remember that this soldior was in John’s regiment.
如果他恢复记忆或许能告诉先生
If his memory returns, he might tell us what happened to his son.
乔思正在英国某医院里
Perhaps sahib will learn that John is in British hospital…
等待着好心人帮他脱离痛苦 带他回家
…wishing that a kind man would take him home, away from his pain.
管道工来了 告诉他哪坏了
If the plumber comes, show him the problem.
别和他聊天 他可是计时收费
And don’t babble with this man. He’s paid by the hour.
我回来之前把拉丁文试♥卷♥判好
And make sure to correct the Latin tests by the time I get back.
是 姐姐
Yes, sister.
您好 米切思小姐
Hello, Miss Minchin.
再见 米切思小姐
Goodbye, Miss Minchin.
不 别这样
Oh, no, not again!
洛蒂 别这样
Lottie, not again.
快找那条项键
Let’s find the locket.
好了
All right…
别闹了
…it’s okay. It’s all right.
我想洛蒂中邪了
Sara, come quick! It’s Lottie, I think Lottie’s possessed.
找到了
I got it.
你去管住那个小东西好吗
Will you please get that child under control?
别担心 一切都好
Don’t worry. Everything’s fine.
你怎么了
Well, what is it?
我想我看见了老鼠
I thought I saw a mouse.
你好
Hello.
那孩子是撤旦派来折磨我的
I swear, that child has a pact with Satan to destroy me.
这工作不适合我 我没有耐心
I’m not cut out for this job. I have no patience for children.
教书要记住那么多可怕的东西
And teaching! All those horrible facts to remember.
我简直烦透了
I don’t like it at all.
你喜欢法兰西斯 是吗
You like Frances, don’t you?
什么
What?
当然不是 你怎么敢这么说
Of course not. How dare you.
我想他也喜欢你
I think he likes you too.
是吗
You do?
真的
Really?
你们应该远走高飞去结婚
I think you should run away and get married.
这该有多浪漫
It’d be terribly romantic.
多么令人激动
What an extraordinary thing to say.
可是我姐姐知道了会大发雷雷
Well, anyway, my sister would be furious if she found out.
那时你早走远了
So, you’d be long gone by then.
和勇敢的法兰西斯一起
Living in some exotic paradise…
生活在你们的伊甸园里
…with that dashing young milkman.
我得去集市了
I’d better get to the market.
你做得很好 年轻人
You’re doing well, young man.
你马上就到家了
You’re almost home.
请相信我的眼睛 主人
You must trust my eyes, sahib.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
一个惊喜
It’s a surprise.
-你们怎么来了 -我们给你带来样东西
-What are you doing here? – We brought you something.
莎拉公主 我们为你找回了一件东西
Princess Sara, we like to present you with something we rescued.
历经惊心动魄的历险
In a dangerous adventure.
-我们自己的军事行动 -冒着生命危险
-Our very own crusade. -Risking all our lives.
还有我
And mine too.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
你们是我最好的朋友
You are the best friends anyone could ever ask for.
没事的 这是我的小朋友 汉纳曼
It’s all right. It’s just my little monkey friend, Hanuman.
他是从哪来的
Where did he come from?
就是隔壁 看
Right next door. Look.
汉纳曼喜欢来做客
Hanuman likes to come to visit me all the time.
你能和他说话吗
Can you really talk to him, Sara?
当然
Sure!
汉纳曼 跟我的朋友们打个招呼
Hanuman, say hello to all my friends.
拉玛醒来后
After Rama came back to life…
跑到怪兽的魔宫去救公主
…he raced towards the monster’s palace to rescue Sita.
可是突然
Suddenly…
拉瓦纳出现了
…Ravana appeared!
我们还是以后再接着讲吧
I think we better save the rest of the story for later.
你们在这里干什么
What’s going on here?
不是她们的错 是我叫她们来的
It’s not their fault. I asked them to come.
你们五个立即下楼
You five go downstairs immediately.
以后再处理
I’ll deal with you later.
贝琪
Becky…
你明天关在自己的屋里
…you’ll remain locked in your room for the entire day tomorrow
别想吃饭
without meals.
快走
Go!
她的活也归你干
And you will perform all her chores in addition to your own…
并且没有早餐 午餐和晚餐
…without breakfast, lunch or dinner.
你应该明白
It’s time you learned, Sara Crewe…
现实生活不是你幻想的故事
…that real life has nothing to do with your fantasy games.
这是个残酷肮脏的世界
It’s a cruel, nasty world out there…
我们的责任就是尽量做到最好
…and it’s our duty to make the best of it.
不要沉浸在愚蠢的幻想中 而是让自己成为有用的人
Not to indulge in ridiculous dreams, but to be productive and useful.
听明白我的话了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!