You are alone in the world…
只有我可怜你决定让你留在这里
…unless I decide to keep you here out of charity.
你欠了债
Because of the expenses you’ve incurred,
你所有东西都归我了
everything you own now belongs to me…
你的衣服 玩具 所有东西
…your clothes, your toys, everything.
但这还不足以弥补我的损失
But they’ll hardly make up for the financial losses I’ve suffered.
从现在起你必须自己养活自己
From now on, you must earn your room and board here.
搬到阁楼上和贝琪一块住 现在你是佣人
You’ll move to the attic with Becky and work as a servant.
你要是不好好地干活
If you fail to meet the standards in this institution…
或是不老实 我就把你赶出去
…or if you don’t do as told, you’ll be thrown out.
相信我
Believe me, Sara,
这个城市的街道不会可怜你这种小乞丐
the streets of this city are not kind to homeless beggars.
早上5点到厨房♥去干活
Report to Mabel in the kitchen promptly at 5 a.m.
带着这个你会被抓起来
I could you’ll be arrested for taking this.
你很走运我把那洋娃娃留给你
You’re lucky I let you keep that doll.
书也给你
You may have the book.
再出这种事我就叫警♥察♥
But another incident like this and I will call the authorities.
你要记住 莎拉·克鲁
I expect you to remember, Sara Crewe…
你不再是公主了
…you’re not a princess any longer.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸 回来吧
Papa, please.
爸爸
Papa.
莎拉 怎么了
Sara, what happened?
伺候小姐不必说话 明白吗
You’re to serve the girls without conversation, you understand?
今后莎拉是这里的佣人
Sara will be working here as a servant from now on.
你们不许和她说话 知道了吗
There will be no communication exchange. Is that clear?
是 米切思小姐
Yes, Miss Minchin.
7乘以5是35
Seven times five is 35.
7乘以6是42
Seven times six is 42.
放开我
Let go!
我的天
Great God!
这不是真的
It can’t be!
是我儿子 乔思
It’s my son, John!
天哪 不
Dear God, no.
不是乔思
Not John.
是乔思 拉姆·戴斯
It’s John, Ram Dass!
是乔思 帮帮我
It’s John. Help me.
-进去吧 -帮我
-Come inside. -Help.
我以为你睡着了
On, I thought you’d be sleeping.
我还没机会送你生日礼物
I never got a chance to give you your birthday present.
这是你住过的地方
It’s a picture of where you used to live.
看这蓝色的线 这是河
See the blue threads? That’s the river.
这些是你常常提起的山
These are the mountains you always talk about.
贝琪 谢谢你
Thank you, Becky.
它太美了
It’s beautiful.
莎拉
Sara
你怎么不再讲故事了
Why don’t you tell stories anymore?
那都是想像 没有任何意义
They’re just make-believe. They don’t mean anything.
但对我很有意义
On, but they’ve always meant something to me.
有时我觉得如果听不到你那些神奇的故事我会死
Some days I thought I’d die, until I heard you talk about the magic.
世界上没有什么神奇的故事
There is no magic, Becky.
爸爸
Papa…
你听到了吗
…can you hear me?
我好害伯
I’m so scared.
你还是公主吗
Are you still a princess?
你快回去吧 不然我们都有惹麻烦
You better get back in line or we’ll both be in trouble.
你还是吗
Are you?
洛蒂
Lottie!
姑娘们 排好队
All right, girls, get in line.
别碰那个
Don’t touch that!
那是给隔壁兰道夫先生的
It’s for Mr. Randolph, next door.
可怜的老人 他儿子在欧洲牺牲了
The poor man. His son is missing in action in Europe.
你说乔思 他是个好孩子
You mean John? He’s such a nice boy.
给 小姑娘
Here, little girl.
我跟你说过别给乞丐钱
I told you not to give your money away.
对不起 等一等
Excuse me. Excuse me.
看见了吧 他们最会缠人
You see? You never get rid of them.
你要买♥♥什么
May I help you?
要花吗 请买♥♥朵花吧
Would you like to buy a flower?
买♥♥花吧
Would you like to buy a flower?
-你要花吗 -今天不要
-Would you? -Not today.
你要买♥♥花吗
Sir, would you like to buy a flower?
请买♥♥朵花吧
Would you?
先生 请买♥♥朵花吧
Would you like a flower, sir?
让一让
Pardon me.
您要花吗
Would you like a flower?
送她一朵花
Give her a flower.
等等
Wait!
送给小公主
For the princess.
你怎么了 小老鼠
What is it, little mouse?
你也是个囚犯吗
Are you a prisoner too?
你来的那个地方也这么冷吗
Is it ever this cold where you come from?

No.
跟我说说 莎拉 再给我讲讲印度
Tell me about it, Sara. Tell me again about India.
印度
India.
讲吧
Tell me.
好吧
Well…
那里的空气非常热
…the air is so hot there…
你似乎能尝到那味道
…you can almost taste it.
那滋味一定像椰子
I bet it tastes like coconuts.
不 更像香料
No, it’s more like spices, really.
咖哩和番红花
Curry and saffron.
还有什么
What else?
老虎在树下睡觉
Tigers sleep under trees…
大象在湖里洗澡纳凉
…and elephants cool themselves in the lakes.
暖风吹过原野
The warm wind blows through the fields…
精灵们乘着风
…and the spirits ride it…
唱着歌♥在天上注视着我们
…singing as they look down on us.
她们的声音在山谷问回荡
Their voices echo through the mountains…
天空
…and the sky…
呈现出缤纷色彩
…is all different colors…
像孔雀羽毛
…like a peacock’s tail.
把煤烟灰弄得到处都是 愚货
Soot all over the place, you clumsy fool!

Get out!
马上滚出去
Get out of my house!
这星期别指望能拿到一分钱
And you can forget being paid this week!
忘思负义的小东西
Ungrateful little wretch.
别向我要钱
No, you don’t!
我说过屋里不许有一点煤灰
I told I won’t tolerate any soot in this house!
看看我的靴子 全被搞脏了
And there, just look at my boot! It’s filthy!
快滚
Out!
拿上你的破玩意滚吧
Out! And take this ridiculous-looking thing with you!
爱米丽亚小姐在哪
Where, where might Miss Amelia be this morning?
早安 法兰西斯 你今天来得真早
Good morning, Frances. You’re here early this morning.
男人想有成就必须勤快一些
A working man gets up early if he wants to have an effect on the world.
说得对
How true.
你的精神令人钦佩 法兰西斯
And what a powerful effect you have, Frances.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我已经被冻了半个钟头了 快把火点上
I’ve been chilled for half an hour. Hurry up and light a fire.
别用你的脏手碰任何东西
And don’t touch anything else with your dirty hands.
现在这房♥间是我的了 不准你把它弄脏了
This is my room now, and I won’t have you messing it up.
这是什么味道真恶心
What is that awful smell?
你上次洗澡是什么时候
When was your last time you had a bath?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不相信这一套
I don’t believe in this!
你快停下 停下
So you can just stop it! Stop it, I said!
那是什么意思
What did you just do?
几句跟印度女巫学的咒话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!