Say hello.
深呼吸,奥托
Take a breath, Otto.
握我的手
Take my hand.
握我的手
Take my hand.
握住我的手!
Take my hand now!
你疯了吗?你可能因此丧命
Hey, are you out of your mind? You could have been killed.
先生,你救了他命
Sir, you saved his life.
他救了那家伙的命
He saved that guy’s life.
你疯了,哦,我的天哪
You’re amazing. Oh, my God.
真的太神奇了
That was amazing.
随便啦,追踪我们 -追踪我们
Whatever. Follow us. -Anyway, follow us.

Hey.
妳想把我吓死吗?
Are you trying to scare me to death?
你看看
Look at this.
艾比想要画她的新邻居
Abbie wanted to make a picture of her new neighbour.
她要送给你
She wants you to have that.
那是你
That’s you.
她总是把你画成彩色的
She always draws you in colour.
“总是”是什么意思?
What do you mean, “always”?
我有个好主意
I have a very good idea.
你可以当我的驾驶教练
You can be my driver’s instructor.
不要
No.
不不不
No, no, no.
我可没这闲工夫
I don’t have time for that.
放心,我会付油钱
But don’t worry, I’ll pay for the gas and everything.
你们在这儿,我一直在找你们
Hey, there you guys are. I’ve been looking for ya everywhere.
嗨,吉米,你在干嘛?
Hi, Jimmy. What are you doing?
猫在里面? -对
Cat in there? -Yeah.
天啊!冷静点
Oh, jeez! Calm down, dude.
牠真的很不喜欢这样
He really doesn’t like this.
把牠放出来
Let him out of the box.
好,抱歉,小兄弟
Okay. Sorry, buddy.
你在想什么?带他去散步?
What do you think you were doing? Taking him for a walk?
我忘了我对猫过敏,得把牠带回来
Well, I had to bring him back. I forgot that I’m allergic.
所以…
So…
吉米 -是啊
Oh, Jimmy. -Yeah. Yeah.
我涂了燕麦,但没有帮助
I put oatmeal on it, and it didn’t help at all.
跟我来,汤米去年有条药膏
You know what, you come with me. Tommy has a prescription from last year.
他捅了黄蜂窝 -妳确定?
He found a wasp’s nest. -Are you sure?
我不想麻烦妳 -没关系,别抓了
I don’t want to be a bother. -It’s okay.
我应该多抓一下
Don’t scratch. -I feel like I should scratch a little.
嘿,这只猫呢?
Hey, hey, what about the cat?
牠是你的了,奥托
Uh, looks like he’s yours now, Otto.
好好爱牠
Love him.
进去箱子里
Get in the box.
进去箱子里
Get in the box.
进去箱子里
Get in the box.
抱歉我还没去找妳
Sorry I haven’t come yet.
比我想像的更困难
It’s been harder than I thought to…
现在牠又搬进来
And now he’s moved in.
我养了一只猫
I have a cat.
我得先想办法处理牠
I have to figure out what to do with him.
然后就去找妳,索妮娅,我保证
Then I’ll come to you, Sonya. I promise.
我好想妳
I miss you.
♪ And I finally see ♪
♪ How your love is the best of me ♪
♪ Yeah, there’s so much I want you to know ♪
♪ Yeah, there’s so much I want you to know ♪
♪ Guess I’ll wait till you’re home ♪
噢,不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
你不准占领我的床
You are not taking over my bed.
这才是你的床
This is your bed.
你想睡在外面,睡在雪堆里吗?
Would you rather sleep outside,
back in the snow?
我可以安排
That can be arranged.
你会是这世上最棒的爸爸
You’ll be the best dad our children could ever hope for.
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
怎么了?
What?
你骑脚踏车发传♥单♥?
Is this what you use that bike for?
对啊,这是我的工作
Yeah. It’s my job.
当服务生或加油站员工才是工作
Waiting tables and pumping gas, that’s a job.
我晚上在披萨店,周末在二手店打工…
I also work nights at a pizza shop and weekends at a thrift store, so…
你是安德森先生,对吧?
Huh. -You’re Mr Anderson, aren’t you?
你以前会去学校
You used to come to presentations at school.
什么时候?
When was that?
安德森太太是我的老师
Mrs Anderson was my teacher.
她是第一个没有把我当怪咖的人
She was the first person that didn’t treat me like a freak
因为我是跨性别
’cause I’m transgender.
她是第一个叫我新名字的人
She was the first to call me by my new name.
说服其他老师也那么做
She got the other teachers to do it too.
在学校帮了我很多
It really helped me at school.
我不会再发你传♥单♥了
I won’t leave these here anymore.

Hey.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
马尔坎
Malcolm.
我是奥托
Otto.
幸会了,奥托
Nice to meet you, Otto.
嘿!
Hey!
奥托!好消息
Otto! Good news.
安迪在教我开车
Andy’s teaching me how to drive.
他教错了
The wrong way.
谢谢你 -不客气
Thank you. -Of course.
好吧 -很好
All right. -Okay.

Bye.
打P档!
Park!
你还在打D档!那是自排车
You’re still in drive! It’s an automatic.
你还在打D档,应该打P档
You were still in drive. You gotta put it into park.
什么?
In what?
掰!
Bye!
救命啊 -我来了
Help! -I’m coming!
我来救公主了
Saving the princess!
好啦,来了!奥托!
All right. Coming! -Otto!
奥托来了!我妈做了饼干
Otto’s here! My mom made her salpores.
奥托,请进
Hey, Otto. Come in.
我无法忍♥受白♥痴♥教白♥痴♥如何开车
I can’t stand watching one idiot teach another how to drive.
妳,穿上大衣,该上课了
You. Put on your coat. It’s lesson time.
什么?
What?
你要教我?真假?
You’re gonna teach me? Really?
奥托,谢谢你!
Otto, thank you!
谢谢你
Mm. -Thank you.
我马上就来!
I’ll be right out!
你真好心,谢谢你
That’s really, really nice of you, Otto. Thank you.
我试过一次
I tried once.
我出门啰
You guys, okay.
掰,奥托!
Bye, Otto!
妈妈要去开车 -小心点
Mama’s going on a ride. -Be careful, honey.
掰,妈妈 -掰,乖女儿
Bye, Mama! -Bye, mi vida.
玩得开心
Have fun, guys!
掰,妈妈!
Bye, Mama!
太好了
All right.
没有大人了,来吧!
No more grown-ups. Come on! -Yay!
奥托,开我们的车好吗?
Ah. Otto, pero can we go in our car?
我只开过自排车
Because I’ve only ever driven automatic.
不行
No.
我要教妳怎么开车,上车
I’m teaching you how to drive. Get in.
前面是红灯,妳得刹车
Now, coming up on the red light. You’re going to have to stop.
我得踩离合器,对吧?
Okay, but I get the clutch, right?
先踩离合器再踩刹车
You get the clutch and then press in on the brake.
踩刹车或离合器? -踩离合器
Do I hit the brake or the clutch? -No, keep the clutch in.
先踩刹车再踩离合器
Put in the brake, I put the clutch.
先踩离合器,现在踩刹车
Clutch and brake. And now brake.
刹车,刹车
Brake. Brake. -No. No.
别对我大叫 我没对妳大叫
Don’t shout at me. -I am not shouting at you.
我踩离合器了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!