Only a master of evil, Darth.
邪恶大♥师♥ 达斯
Your powers are weak, old man.
你的力量太弱了 老头子
You can’t win, Darth.
你赢不了的 达斯
Ifyou strike me down…
如果你将我击倒…
I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
我会比你所想像的还要有力
You should not have come back.
你不该回来
Didn’t we just leave this party?
我们快离开这里?
What kept you?
你们被什么耽误了?
We,uh, ran into some old friends.
我们遇到些老朋友
The ship all right?
船没事吧?
It seems okay, if we can get to it.
看上去很好 只要我们能上得去
I just hope the old man got the tractor beam out of commission.
希望老头消除了磁力牵引光束
Look!
看!
Come on, R2, we’re going.
走吧! R2 我们要走了
Now’s our chance! Go!
这是我们的机会 快走!
Ben?
本?
No!
不!
Come on!
快来呀!
Come on!
快来呀!
Come on!
快来呀!
Luke, it’s too late!
卢克 已经太迟了!
Blast the door, kid!
把开关打坏!
Run, Luke, run!
快跑! 卢克!
I hope that old man got that tractor beam out of commission…
希望老头破坏了磁力牵引光束…
or this is gonna be a real short trip. okay Hit it!
我们就能迅速离去 好! 发动!
We’re coming up on their sentry ships.
如果有他们的哨兵飞船
Hold them off.
挡住它们
Angle the deflector shields while I charge up the main guns.
升起防护网 将主要炮管装满
I can’t believe he’s gone.
我无法相信他已死了
There wasn’t anything you could have done.
你也无能为力
Come on, buddy. We’re not out of this yet.
来吧! 这件事还未完呢
You in,kid? okay, stay sharp.
你进来了吗 好! 保持警觉
Here they come.
他们来了!
They’re coming in too fast!
他们来得太快!
We’ve lost the lateral controls!
我们的侧面失去控制!
Don’t worry. She’ll hold together.
不要担心! 这船能够撑住
Hear me, baby? Hold together.
宝贝 稳住!
Got him! I got him!
我打中它了!
Great, kid! Don’t get cocky.
太好了 不要就此自满
There’s still two more of them out there!
外面还有2个!
That’s it! We did it!
这就对了! 我们成功了!
We did it!
我们成功了!
Help! I think I’m melting! This is all your fault!
救命! 我觉得我好像在融化! 这都是你的错!
Are they away?
他们走远了吗
They’ve just made the jump into hyperspace.
他们刚冲进超太空
You’re sure the homing beacon is secure aboard their ship?
你确信追踪器装好了?
I’m taking an awful risk, Vader.
我这可是冒很大的险
This had better work.
这招最好有效
Not a bad bit of rescuing, huh?
还算成功的援救 是吧?
You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.
有时连我自己也感惊奇
That doesn’t sound too hard.
这并不难呀
They let us go.
他们是故意让我们走
It’s the only explanation for the ease of our escape.
这是我们能轻易逃离的唯一解释
Easy? You call that easy?
轻易? 你说这样是轻易?
They’re tracking us.
他们追踪我们
Not this ship, sister.
不可能对这条船的
At least the information in R2 is still intact.
起码R2身上的情报未被破坏
What’s so important? What’s he carrying?
什么情报如此重要? 它带着什么?
The technical readouts of that battle station.
那个战斗站的结构图
I only hope that when the data’s analysed…
我只希望等我们分♥析♥时…
a weakness can be found.
能找出它的弱点
It’s not overyet.
这件事还未结束呢
It is for me,sister.
对我可是结束了
Look,I ain’t in this foryour revolution…
我参与此事不是为了你的革命…
and I’m not in it for you,Princess.
也不是为了你
I expect to be well paid.
我是期望有优厚的报酬
I’m in it for the money.
我是为钱参与此事
You needn’t worry about your reward.
你不用担心你的报酬
If money is all that you love…
如果你就只爱钱…
then that’s what you’ll receive.
那就是你会获得的
Your friend is quite a mercenary.
你的朋友 好个佣兵
I wonder if he really cares about anything…
我看他不关心任何事…
or anybody.
或任何人
I care.
我关心呀
So…
所以…
what do you think of her,Han?
你觉得她如何?
I’m trying not to, kid.
我尽量不去想她 孩子
Good.
很好
Still,she’s got a lot of spirit.
不过我认为她很有胆识
I don’t know. What do you think?
我不知道 你说呢?
You think a princess and a guy like me…
公主配我这样的人 你觉得如何…
No!
不好!
You’re safe.
你获救了
When we heard about Alderaan…
当我们听到奥的朗的消息时…
we feared the worst.
我们最害怕
We have no time for sorrows,Commander.
我们没时间伤心了 指挥官
You must use the information in this R2 unit…
你必须使用R2身上的情况…
to help plan the attack.
来策划攻击行动
It’s our only hope.
那是我们唯一的希望
Yes.
是的
We’re approaching the planet Yavin.
我们正接近耶比星球
The rebel base is on a moon on the far side.
叛军基地在另一头的卫星上
We are preparing to orbit the planet.
我们打算绕耶比星飞行
The battle station is heavily shielded…
帝国战斗站严密的防卫…
and carries a firepower…
具有的火力…
greater than half the starfleet.
比半个星际舰队还要强
Its defences are designed around a direct large-scale assault.
它的防卫措施是根据大型直接的攻击而设计
A small,one-man fighter should be able to penetrate the outer defence.
单人战斗机应能穿越外层的防卫
Pilot: Pardon me for asking,sir…
请问 首长…
but what good are snub fighters going to be against that?
我们小型战斗机对抗它又有何用?
The Empire doesn’t consider a small,one-man fighter…
帝国认为小型单人机…
to be any threat…
不具威胁…
or they’d have a tighter defence.
不然他们会有更严密的防卫系统
An analysis of the plans provided by Princess Leia…
莉娅公主所提供的敌军分♥析♥图…
has demonstrated a weakness in the battle station.
显示他们的基地有个弱点
The approach will not be easy.
要接近并不容易
You’re required to manoeuvre straight down this trench…
你们必须低飞到这个狭沟…
and skim the surface to this point.
然后沿着狭沟而行 直到这一点
The target area is only 2 metres wide.
攻击目标区仅两米宽
It’s a small thermal exhaust port…
是个反应炉排气口…
right below the main port.
就在主排气口的下方
The shaft leads directly to the reactor system.
孔道直通反应炉系统
A precise hit will start a chain reaction…
正中目标能引起连锁反应…
which should destroy the station.
毁灭帝国♥军♥战斗站
Only a precise hit will set up a chain reaction.
只有正中目标才能引起连锁反应
The shaft is ray-shielded…
此排气口有防击保护层…
so you’ll have to use proton torpedoes.
所以你们必须使用质子弹
That’s impossible,even for a computer.
这连电脑也办不到
It’s not impossible. I used to bull’s-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home.
并非不可能 我以前在家常用T16击中我的面包中心点
They’re not much bigger than 2 metres.
那还没有两米宽
Then man your ships,and may the Force be with you.
上你们的宇宙飞船吧! 愿原力与你们同在!
Orbiting the planet at maximum velocity.
全速环绕耶比星球
The moon with the rebel base…
叛军基地所在的卫星…
will be in range in 30 minutes.
将在30分钟内进入射程
This will be a day long remembered.
这将是一个值得纪念的日子
It has seen the end of Kenobi…
我们己经见到欧比王的末日…
and will soon see the end of the rebellion.
很快也要见到叛军的末日
All flight crews,man your stations.
全体飞行队员就位
All flight crews,man your stations.
全体飞行队员就位
So…you got your reward and you’re just leaving,then?
你领到你的赏金 你就要走了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!