You know,I think that R2 unit we bought might have been stolen.
我觉得我们买♥♥来的R2机器人可能是偷来的
What makes you think that?
你怎么会这么想?
Well,I stumbled across a recording while I was cleaning him.
我在清洗他的时候无意中搞出一段录像
He says he belongs to someone called Obi-Wan Kenobi.
他说他属于一个叫欧比王·肯诺比的人
I thought he might have meant old Ben.
我想他也许是在说本
Do you know what he’s talking about?
你知道他说的是什么吗
I wonder ifhe’s related to Ben.
我想他和本有关
That wizard’s just a crazy old man.
那个巫师只是一个疯老头子
Tomorrow,I want you to take that R2 unit to Anchorhead…
明天你把那个R2带到安克海德那里去
and have its memory erased.
把他的内存清空
That’ll be the end of it. It belongs to us now.
这样就结束了 他现在属于我们
But what if this Obi-Wan comes looking for him?
如果这个欧比王来找他怎么办?
He won’t.
他不会的
I don’t think he exists any more.
我不认为他还活着
He died about the same time as your father.
他和你父亲差不多一个时候去世的
He knew my father?
他认识我的父亲?
I told you to forget it.
我告诉你忘了这件事
Your only concern is to prepare those new droids for tomorrow.
你现在需要考虑的是让这些新机器人明天开始干活
In the morning,I want them up there on the south ridge…
明天一早 我希望看到他们在南边的山头上
working on those condensers.
操纵那些压缩机
Yes,sir.
好的
I think those new droids are gonna work out fine.
我想那些机器人工作会顺利的
In fact,I,uh,was also thinking about our agreement…
事实上 我也在想我们协定
about me staying on another season?
有关我再待一个季节的事情
And if these new droids do work out…
如果这些新的机器人能够工作…
I want to transmit my application to the academy this year.
我想今年就向学院发出申请
You mean the next semester before the harvest?
你是说在收获前的那个学期?
Sure. There’s more than enough droids.
当然 这里的机器人绰绰有余
Harvest is when I need you the most.
收获是我最需要你的时候
It’s only one season more.
只不过多干一个季度
This year we’ll make enough on the harvest…
今年收获应该足够…
that I’ll be able to hire more hands…
以后就可以雇佣更多的人手…
and then you can go to the academy next year.
这样 明年你就可以去学院了
You must understand I need you here,Luke.
你必须要理解我这里很需要你 卢克
But it’s a whole ‘notheryear!
但是 这又是一整年
Look,it’s only one more season.
只是多干一个季度
Yeah,that’s what you said when Biggs and Tank left.
是呀 毕格斯和谭克离开的时候 你也是这么说的
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Looks like I’m going nowhere.
谁都看得出我哪都去不了
I have to go finish cleaning those droids.
我去把那些机器人洗完
Owen,he can’t stay here forever.
欧文 他不能一直呆在这里
Most of his friends have gone.
大多数他的朋友都离开了
It means so much to him.
这对于他来说很重要
I’ll make it up to him next year.
我明年会满足他的
I promise.
我保证
Luke’s just not a farmer,Owen.
卢克可不只是一个农民 欧文
He has too much of his father in him.
他有太多的地方和他的父亲一样
That’s what I’m afraid of.
这也正是我所担心的
What are you doing hiding back there?
你躲在后面干什么?
It wasn’t my fault,sir. Please don’t deactivate me.
这不是我的错 先生 求你不要关掉我
I told him not to go,but he’s faulty,malfunctioning.
我告诉他不要走 但是他似乎出了故障
Kept babbling on about his mission.
一直都在嘀咕他的任务
Oh, no.
哦 不
That R2 unit has always been a problem.
那个R2机器人一直都有点问题
These astrodroids are getting quite out ofhand.
这些航♥天♥机器人常常无法控制
Even I can’t understand their logic at times.
即使是我也常常不能理解他的逻辑
How could I be so stupid?
他怎么能这么愚蠢?
He’s nowhere in sight.
他不在视野之内
Blast it!
真该死!
Pardon me,sir,but couldn’t we go after him?
对不起 先生 我们可以去追他吗
It’s too dangerous with all the Sandpeople around.
太危险了 到处都是沙人
We’ll have to wait until morning.
我们必须要等到早晨
Uncle Owen: Luke! I’m shutting the power down.
卢克!我要关闭电源了
All right! I’ll be there in a few minutes.
好的!我马上就回来
Boy,am I gonna get it.
我一定会把他找回来的
That little droid’s going to cause me a lotta trouble.
那个小机器人会给我惹很多麻烦的
Oh,he excels at that,sir.
他最擅长这个了 先生
Come on.
来吧
Luke?
卢克?
Luke!
卢克!
Luke!
卢克!
Have you seen Luke this morning?
你今天早晨看到卢克了吗
He said he had some things to do before he started today…
他说在今天开始干活前有些事要做…
so he left early.
所以他要早点走
Did he take those two new droids with him?
他把那两个新机器人也带上了?
I think so.
我想是的
Well,he better have those units in the south range…
好吧 他最好在中午之前把那两个机器人修好
repaired by midday,or there’ll be hell to pay.
送到南边的山头去 不然那里就要多花很多钱了
Lookit,there’s a droid on the scanner.
看 在扫描器上有一个机器人
Dead ahead.
直向前
It might be our little R2 unit. Hit the accelerator!
可能是我们的R2机器人 按加速器!
Hey,whoa! Where do you thinkyou’re going?
嘿 停下! 你要去哪里?
Master Luke is your rightful owner now.
卢克主人现在是你的合法拥有者
We’ll have no more of this Obi-Wan Kenobi gibberish.
不要再说什么欧比王·肯诺比之类的东西
And don’t talk to me ofyour mission,either.
也不要再和我说什么你的任务
You’re fortunate he doesn’t blast you…
你该感到很幸运
into a million pieces right here!
他没有向你射击把你打成碎片
No. It’s all right,but I thinkwe’d better go.
不 没事的 但是我想我们最好还是走吧
What’s wrong with him now?
他现在又怎么了?
There are several creatures approaching from the southeast.
有若干生物从东南方向向我们逼近
Sandpeople,or worse.
沙人 或是更糟
Come on. Let’s go have a look.
来 我们去看一看
Come on!
来呀!
Well,there are two Banthas down there…
下面有两头本莎…
but I don’t see any… Wait a second.
但是没看到… 等一下
They’re Sandpeople, all right.
是沙人 没错
I can see one of them now.
我看到他们其中一个
Hello,there.
你好啊
Come here,my little friend. Don’t be afraid.
过来 我的小朋友 不要害怕
Oh,don’t worry. He’ll be all right.
别担心 他没事的
Rest easy,son. You’ve had a busy day.
你没事了 小伙子 你今天似乎很忙呀
You’re fortunate to be all in one piece.
你很幸运你还是一整块
Ben?
本?
Ben Kenobi?
本·肯诺比?
Boy,am I glad to see you.
伙计 我很高兴见到你
The Jundland Wastes are not to be travelled lightly.
到这里来应该多带些武器
Tell me,young Luke…
告诉我 年轻的卢克…
what brings you out this far?
为什么来这么远的地方?
This little droid.
这个小机器人
I think he’s searching for his former master…
我想他正在寻找他以前的主人…
but I’ve never seen such devotion in a droid before.
我从来没有见过这么忠诚的机器人
He claims to be the property…
他说自己属于…
of an Obi-Wan Kenobi.
一个叫欧比王·肯诺比的人
Is he a relative ofyours?
他是你的亲戚吗
Do you know who he’s talking about?
你知道他说的是谁吗
Obi-Wan Kenobi?
欧比王·肯诺比?
Obi-Wan.
欧比王
Now,that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time.
这个名字我有很久没有听到过了
A long time.
很久很久
I think my uncle knows him.
我想我的叔叔认识他
He said he was dead.
他说他死了
Oh, he’s not dead.
他并没有死
Not yet.
还没有
You know him?
你认识他?
Well,of course I know him. He’s me.
哦 我当然认识他 那个人就是我
I haven’t gone by the name of Obi-Wan…
我自从你出生前…
since, oh, before you were born.
就不用欧比王这个名字了
Well, then the droid does belong to you.
看来这个机器人确实属于你
I don’t seem to remember ever owning a droid.
我不记得曾经拥有过一个机器人
Very interesting.
非常的有趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!