Yes, Greedo.
是的 格里多
As a matter of fact,I was just going to see your boss.
事实上 我刚准备去见你的老板
Tell Jabba that I’ve got his money.
告诉贾巴我现在有钱了
It’s too late.
太晚了
You should have paid him when you had the chance.
你已经失去那个机会了
Jabba’s put a price on your head so large…
贾巴悬赏了一大笔钱要你的人头…
every bounty hunter in the galaxy will be looking foryou.
银河中所有的赏金猎人都在找你
I’m lucky I found you first.
我很幸运第一个找到你
Yeah, but this time I’ve got the money.
但是 这一次我有钱了
Ifyou give it to me,I might forget I found you.
如果你把钱给我 我可以忘掉这次会面
I don’t have it with me.
钱不再我身上
Tell Jabba…
告诉贾巴…
Jabba’s through with you.
贾巴看透你了
He has no time for smugglers…
对那些一看到帝国舰队就丢掉货物的走私贩
who drop their shipments at the first sign of an imperial cruiser.
贾巴懒得理他们
Even I get boarded sometimes.
我有时也会失手
Do you think I had a choice?
你认为我有选择吗
You can tell that to Jabba. He may only take your ship.
你可以自己和贾巴说 他只能拿到你的船了
Over my dead body.
除非我死了
Greedo: That’s the idea.
好主意
I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time.
我等这一刻很久了
I’ll bet you have.
我想你是的
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉添乱了
Her resistance to the mind probe is considerable.
她对于意识探测器的抗拒非常强烈
It’ll be some time before we can extract any information from her.
从她那里获取信息需要不少时间
The final checkout is completed.
最终的检测完毕
All systems are operational.
所有的系统都正常运转
What course shall we set?
我们该设定什么轨道?
Perhaps she would respond to an alternative form of persuasion.
也许她屈服于另一种劝降的方式
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
I think it is time we demonstrated the full power of this station.
我想现在是我们展示这个空间站最大火力的时候了
Set your course for Alderaan.
设定轨道为阿尔德兰
With pleasure.
好的
Lock the door,R2.
把门锁起来 R2
Check this side of the street.
检查一下街道的这边
The door’s locked. Move on to the next.
这个门锁了 去下一个
I would much rather have gone with Master Luke…
与和你待在这里相比
than stay here with you.
我更愿意去和卢克主人待在一起
I don’t know what all this trouble is about…
我不知道这些麻烦到底是怎么回事…
but I’m sure it must be your fault.
但是我可以肯定这都是你的错
You watch your language.
注意你的用词
All right. Give it to me. I’ll take it.
好吧 给我
Look at this.
看看这个
Ever since the XP-38 came out,they just aren’t in demand.
自从XP-38问世以后 他们就不太吃香了
It’ll be enough.
这些已经够了
Solo! Come out of there,Solo!
索罗! 出来吧 索罗!
Right here,Jabba.
我在这里 贾巴
I’ve been waitin’ foryou.
我一直在等你
Have you now.
我总算找到你了
You didn’t think I was gonna run,did you?
你不会以为我想跑吧?
Han,my boy,you disappoint me.
汉 我的孩子 你太让我失望了
Why haven’t you paid me…
为什么你还不还钱…
and why did you fry poor Greedo?
为什么你杀死了可怜的格里多?
Look,Jabba,next time you want to talk to me,come see me yourself.
贾巴 如下次想找我谈话 你自己来找我
Don’t send one of these twerps.
不要派那些废物来
Han,I can’t make exceptions.
汉 我不容许例外
What if everyone who smuggled for me…
如果每个帮我运货的人
dropped their cargo at the first sign…
看见帝国的战舰撒腿就跑的话
of an imperial starship?
那我还怎么做生意阿?
It’s not good business.
这生意可不好做哦
Look,Jabba,even I get boarded sometimes.
贾巴 就连我也会怕啊
You think I had a choice?
你以为我还有别的选择吗
But I got a nice,easy charter.
不过我有个很好的提议
I’ll pay ya back,plus a little extra.
我会把钱还你的 一分不少还有得多
I just need a little more time.
只是我还需要一点时间
Han,my boy,you’re the best.
你是最好的我知道
So,for an extra 20%…
那么就20%吧…
Fifteen,Jabba. Don’t push it.
十五 贾巴 最多了
Okay,15%.
好吧 15%
But ifyou fail me again…
但如果你这次又失败的话….
I’ll put a price on your head so big…
我一定会通缉你..
you won’t be able to go near a civilized system.
让你永远接近不了有人住的地方
Jabba…you’re a wonderful human being.
贾巴 你是我见过最好的人类
Come on!
咱们走
If the ship’s as fast as he’s boasting…
如果这飞船像他讲得那样快的话….
we ought to do well.
我们应该可以成功
What a piece of junk!
这是什么破东西啊!
She’ll make.5 past light speed.
他可是光速的5倍哦
She may not look like much…
他也许看起来不怎么样…
but she’s got it where it counts,kid.
但是在关键的时候是挺管用的
I’ve made a lot of special modifications myself.
我自己做过很多的调整
But we’re a little rushed,so ifyou’ll just get on board…
但现在时间比较紧 你们如果可以上船的话
we’ll get outta here.
我们就要出发了
Hello, sir.
你好 先生
Which way?
往哪里?
All right, men, load your weapons.
把弹♥药♥装上
Stop that ship! Blast them!
把那船给我截下来 炸了它!
Chewie,get us out of here!
楚伊 带我们走!
Oh,my. I’d forgotten how much I hate space travel.
天哪 我最讨厌星际旅行了
Looks like an imperial cruiser.
看来是帝国的巡洋舰
Our passengers must be hotter than I thought.
看来那些人是紧咬不放了
Try and hold ’em off.
别让他们追上了
Angle the deflector shields while I make the calculations…
把防护系统调好
for the jump to light speed.
我要做进入光速的准备程序
Stay sharp. There’s two more comin’ in.
注意了 又有两架
They’re gonna try and cut us off.
他们想要截住我们
Why don’t you outrun ’em? I thought you said this thing was fast!
你为什么不加速啊? 不是说这玩意儿很快吗!
Watch your mouth,kid,oryou’re gonna find yourself floating home.
注意你说的话 要不你就不要跟着我们
We’ll be safe enough…
只要进了外太空
once we make the jump to hyperspace.
我们就安全了
Besides,I know a few manoeuvres. We’ll lose ’em.
我可以甩掉他们
Here’s where the fun begins.
好戏就要开始了
How long before you can make the jump to light speed?
你什么时候才能上光速啊?
It’ll take a few moments to get the coordinates from the navicomputer.
我要先从计算机里得到我们坐标
Are you kidding? At the rate they’re gaining?
你不会开玩笑吧? 他们都快追上来了!
Travelling through hyperspace ain’t like dustin’ crops,boy!
在外太空航行可不像你想象得那么简单!
Without precise calculations…
如果没有精确的计算….
we’d fly right through a star…
我们可能会撞上一颗恒星
or bounce too close to a supernova…
或是与一颗新行星擦身而过
and that would end your trip real quick,wouldn’t it?
这样我们就没得玩了
What’s that flashing?
那闪光是什么?
We’re losing a deflector shield.
我们的防护网要消失了
Go strap yourselves in.
坐好了
I’m gonna make the jump to light speed.
我们就要进入光速了
We’ve entered the Alderaan system.
我们就要进入阿尔德兰了
Governor Tarkin.
塔金行政官
I should have expected…
我早就应该料到了
to find you holding Vader’s leash.
是你在控制维德
I recognized your foul stench…
我从一上船
when I was brought on board.
就闻到了你的臭味
Charming to the last.
到现在仍是这么迷人
You don’t know how hard I found it…
你不知道我下达处决你的命令
signing the order to terminate your life.
心里有多难过
I’m surprised you had the courage…
不过我很高兴
to take the responsibility yourself.
你帮我下了这个决心
Princess Leia,before your execution…
莉娅公主
I would like you to be my guest…
在你被处决之前
at a ceremony that will make this battle station operational.
我希望你能参加我的战斗基地的开幕礼
No star system will dare oppose the emperor now.
再也没有一个星球敢违抗帝国的统治了
The more you tighten your grip,Tarkin…
塔金你越想巩固你的统治

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!