Oh, sorry! No offence, lad.
走到尽头 左转
Down to the end, then left.
– 晚上好 – 切正常吧?
– Good evening, sir. – Everything all right?
– 是的 – 好
– Yes, sir. – Good.
– 需要点什么? – 不了 谢谢
– Can I do anything, sir? – No, thank you.
– 他赢了不少吧? – 什么?
– Winning a lot, is he? – Pardon?
你知这我说谁
You know the one I mean.
– 对 他赢了很多 – 以前见遇他
– Yes, sir, he is. – Thought I’d seen him before.
– 在雄伟号♥那时 – 他叫罗杰
– Majestic, I think it was. – Name of Rogers, sir.
上次他名字是耶特
Oh? It was Yates last time.
– 他们输得起吗? – 都是有钱人
– Can they afford to lose? – Wealthy gentlemen, sir.
有机会提提他们 不要坏了名声
If you get a chance, drop them a hint. We don’t want complaints of that sort.
船的声誉受损 等于我们声誉受损
Gets the ship a bad name. And you, too.
– 晚安 乘务员 – 晚安
– Goodnight, Steward. – Goodnight, sir.
我跟
I said I’ll see you.
同花
Flush.
这是我们的尽可能精确的坐标
Here’s our position, as near as I can work it out.
老头说其他信息都给你了
The old man said he gave you the rest of the message.

That’s right.
怎么了 他说什么?
What’s the matter? What’s he saying?
请勿打扰
He says keep out.
他又在联♥系♥瑞斯海峡
Now he’s calling Cape Race again.
– 信息是什么? – 又是些私人信息
– What’s he sending to Cape Race? – More private stuff.
某大牌要专车在纽约接送
Some big bug wants his private railway car to meet him in New York.
那又怎样!
How about that!
我下了 躺会儿
Well, it’s time I signed off and got a bit of shuteye.
我下班时 可否让我听听
When I get off Watch, I’d like to listen in a bit. All right?
– 学会摩尔斯密♥码♥了? – 一点点
– Beginning to get the code, are you? – One word in three.
岂不要让你做第二接线员?
Have to make you Second Operator.
– 说不定以后做个大侦探 – 承你贵言
– Then you can wind up the detector. – I’ll take you up on that.
– 医生你好 – 莱特你好
– Hallo, Doc! – Hallo, Lights.
– 有人病了? – 我是去规劝某人
– Somebody ill? – I’m on an errand of mercy.
– 病人是小姐吗? – 你思想真污秽
– Hope she’s not too young for you! – You’ve got an evil mind!
进来
Come in.
医生你好 有何贵干?
Hallo, Doc. What can I do for you?
不要再忙船的事了 睡前喝杯吧
Stop working on this grand ship of yours and have a nightcap.
这有一杯了
I’ve got one here.
作为医生 这是给你的忠告
This is sound medical advice I’m giving you.
进来
Come in.
这啥玩意儿?
What is this?
厨房♥热压机失灵
“Restaurant galley hot press not working. ”
写作室需改造
“Alterations needed to the writing room. ”
特等舱衣服钩子螺丝不够力
“Too few screws on the State Room coat hooks. ”
看来你设计的船要散掉了
This ship of yours must be falling to bits!
目前这样就好了
I like to have things just so.
以人为本
People first, things second.
– 安德鲁先生 祝你健康 – 身体健康
– Your very good health, Mr. Andrews. – Good health.
快点 继续吧!
Come on, get on with it!
好的!
Aye!
怎么了?
Yes?
右舷看见一艘巨轮
There’s a big ship coming up to starboard, sir.
– 多远? – 十哩
– How far away is she? – Maybe 10 miles, sir.
查查是哪一艘
Better find out who she is, I suppose.
– 用摩尔斯码联络 – 好的
– Contact her with the Morse lamp. – Right, sir.
– 看到什么? – 冰山就在跟前
– What did you see? – Iceberg dead ahead, sir!
冰山就在跟前
Iceberg dead ahead, sir.
– 右满舵 – 右满舵
– Hard to starboard. – Hard to starboard, sir.
– 全速掉头 – 全速掉头
– Full astern both. – Full astern both, sir.
– 关闭水密门 – 关闭水密门
– Close watertight doors. – Close watertight doors, sir.
右舵满
Hard to starboard it is, sir.
上梯子
Up the ladders, boys!
快点 上去
Come on, up top!
– 怎么了? – 撞冰山了
– What is it? – Iceberg, sir.
我已下令右满舵 引擎反向…可惜太近了
I put her hard to starboard and reversed the engines, but… she was too close.
– 关引擎 – 关引擎
– Stop engines. – Stop engines.
我杯子倒了
I splashed my drink!
乘务员
Steward!
– 我也看到了 很巨大 – 天哪!
– Yes, I saw it. Huge thing. – Good Lord!
– 现在看不到了 擦身而过 – 这纪念品不错
– Can’t see it now. Must’ve shaved past it. – How’s this for a souvenir!
从冰山掉下来的 甲板上还有很多
It’s off the berg! There’s tons of it up for’ard!
乘务员 要杯威士忌加苏打水
Steward, bring me a whisky and soda!
我们是在纽芬兰搁浅了
We’ve run aground, I tell you! We’ve run aground on Newfoundland!
你说什么?
What’re you talkin’ about?
关气闸灭火吧
Shut the dampers and get the fires doused!
是螺旋桨掉叶了
I tell you she’s thrown a propeller blade.
这种情况在雄伟号♥上也出现过一次
It happened in the old Majestic.
你看着吧 要驶回贝尔法斯特了
We’ll be going back to Belfast – you see.
抽水机开动了 大伙快灭火
They’ve got the pumps working. Get a gang down here and draw the fires.
听到了吧!快点 真倒霉
You heard! Come on, me lucky lads!
好吧 大伙再下去
All right, lads, come on, down again. I dunno…!
今天还是我生日呢!
It’s my birthday today as well!
没看头的话 我回去睡了 晚安
Well, if there’s nothing to see, I’m going back to bed. Goodnight.
– 怎么了? – 没什么 很快会再启航
– What’s the trouble? – Nothing serious. Soon be on our way.
什么?
Yes?
怎么停了?
Why have we stopped?
出状况了 船长在驾驶舱等你
A bit of trouble, sir. Would you please join the Captain on the bridge?
– 现在? – 有请
– Now? – If you please, sir.
进水很快
She’s making water fast, sir.
– 抽水机开了吗? – 开了 引擎室还要几台
– Aren’t the pumps working? – Yes, sir. But the engine room need more.
– 船长 真不幸呀 – 是的
– This is most unfortunate, Captain. – Yes, sir.
– 船身损坏严重吗? – 颇严重的 失陪
– Is the ship seriously damaged? – I’m afraid she is. Excuse me.
这要耽误我们多久?
How long is this likely to delay us?
撞冰山了
We struck a berg.
损坏可能很严重
I think she’s badly damaged.
检查一下是多严重
I’d like to know how badly.
好的 我下去看看
All right. I’ll go down and have a look.
真壮观
Oh, glory be!
来吧
Come on!
玩游戏得守规矩
Oh, now, if we’re going to play a game, we’ll play it properly.
踢得好!
Oh, well played, sir!
不如下去一起玩
I say, let’s go down and join the fun!
但他们是下等舱的
But they’re steerage passengers!
还要看别的吗?
Anything more you want to see?
不用了
No.
长官 叫他们尽快上去
Chief, I’d get those men up as soon as you can.
安德鲁先生 好的
Yes, I’II… I’ll do that, Mr. Andrews.
船干嘛停了?
What have we stopped for?
可能是冰山
Talk of an iceberg, ma’am.
停下来以防撞到
I expect we’ve stopped so as not to run over anything.
怎么了?
What’s up?
船停了 还排出蒸汽 出问题了
We’re stopped and blowing off steam. Something’s wrong.
可能撞到冰块
Bumped a bit of ice, I think.
这么吵我睡不了 要帮忙吗?
I can’t sleep with this racket. Shall I give you a hand?
与瑞斯海峡通信完毕了 帮我记账吧
I’ve finished the Cape Race traffic. Help with the accounts, if you like.
先穿件衣服
I’ll get some clothes on.
– 需要回航吗? – 不要说出来!
– Will we have to turn back? – Oh, don’t say it!
如果是 这里就鸡犬不宁了
If we do, we won’t get a moment’s peace in here.
这是位置
Here’s the position.
首舱进水
Water in the forepeak.
一号♥二号♥房♥
Numbers one and two holds.
邮件房♥ 锅炉房♥六号♥和五号♥
The mail room, and boiler rooms six and five.
水下从这…到这
That means a gash 300 foot long. From there…
三百尺长的裂痕
…to there, below the waterline.
– 不是吗? – 对
– Do you agree? – Yes. Well?
水可以挡在这下面
They’re keeping the water down here,
但前五个舱都进水了
but the first five compartments are flooding.
那会怎样?
Well, what’s the answer?
船长 那会沉船
She’s going to sink, Captain.
不会沉的
But she can’t sink.
– 它是永不沉没的 – 它浮不起来
– She’s unsinkable. – She can’t float.
五个水密舱中三个进水了 还挺得住

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!