锦绣大地
继续赶路的各位 有一个小时去吃东西
For those that are gonna go on, one hour to eat, folks,
我们会在这里更换马匹
while we change the horses.
-来让我帮助你 女士 -谢谢你
-Let me help you, ma’am. -Thank you.
再见 再见 麦凯先生
-Goodbye. -Goodbye, Mr. McKay.
看看他
Hey, look at that!
好了 克林特 走吧
All right, Clint. Turn around.
麦凯先生
Mr. McKay?
是的
Yes.
我是史提夫·里奇 兰德牧场工头
I’m Steve Leech, foreman at Ladder Ranch.
我为你带来了帕特的四轮马车
I brought Pat’s buckboard and team for you.
她在朋友家里等你
She’s waiting at a friend’s house.
谢谢你 很好
Thank you. That’s very kind.
我还在想我是不是走错了地方
I was beginning to think I was in the wrong town.
这是你的行李
This your gear?
是的
That’s right.
我不知道我能在这里戴多久你那种帽子 麦凯先生
I don’t know as I’d wear that hat too long around here, Mr. McKay.
为什么不能呢
Oh? Why not?
那些野小子会为了把帽子戴在他们头上
One of these wild cowboys might take it into his head
而射杀它
to shoot it off.
谢谢你 里奇先生
Thank you, Mr. Leech.
你好 里奇先生
How do you do, Mr. Leech?
小子们 你们不知道兰德牧场工头经过时
Boys, don’t you know to tip your hats
要脱帽敬礼吗
when the foreman of Ladder goes by?
来吧 让我们离开这里
Come on, let’s get outta here.
帕特 你好 帕特
Pat! Hello, Pat!
吉姆
Jim!
亲爱的 我无法相信你真的在这里
Darling, I can’t believe you’re really here!
你不知道我等了多久了
You don’t know how long it’s been!
我不知道吗
Don’t I, though!
假如我知道我有这么想你
If I’d known how much I’d miss you,
我就会让你在巴尔的摩就娶了我
I’d have made you marry me in Baltimore.
-你没有改变主意吧 -我现在的行为像吗
-You haven’t changed your mind? -Do I act as if I had?
你一定不知道为什么我不去接你
You must’ve wondered when I wasn’t at the hotel to meet you.
我声明 我没有一分钟不想早见到你
I declare, I wasn’t gone more than a minute!
因为那样我们会成为新闻的
We’re gonna be a public scandal.
我的头发还没有像计划中那样弄好
My hair’s still not the way I planned it.
而且我知道在太阳下等待我的鼻子会变红的
And I know that my nose is red from waiting in the sun
迷人的帽子
without a hat on.
我是多么高兴看到你 我会哭的
I’m so glad to see you I could cry!
谢谢你把他带给我 史提夫
Thanks for bringing him to me, Steve.
不客气 还要我为您做些什么吗
You’re welcome. Anything else I can do for you?
不了 如果你不想呆在镇子上 就回兰德吧
No. If you’re through in town, go on back to Ladder.
-不需要我回来接你吗 -天呐 不用了
-Not ride back with you? -Oh, heavens, no!
我会用所有的时间来拥有他
We’ll take our time. We’d only hold you up.
我这样说的意思是汉纳森的小子们在镇上
The reason I mention it is that the Hannassey boys are in town.
而且他们都喝了酒
They’ve been drinking.
我们没事的 史提夫
We’ll be all right, Steve.
希望如你所说 泰瑞尔小姐
Just as you say, Miss Terrill.
谢谢你 里奇先生
Thank you, Mr. Leech.
谁住在这里
Well, who lives here?
我的朋友朱莉·马拉冈 她是当地的教师
My friend Julie Maragon. She’s the local schoolteacher.
我还是你的女孩 你是最好的
-Am I still your girl? -You’d better be.
好了 朱莉 你现在可以出来了
All right, Julie, you can come out now.
我已经吻了他两分钟了
I’ve finished kissing him, for a minute or two.
朱莉
Julie?
她走了
She’s gone.
你知道 我认为我会喜欢朱莉
You know, I think I’m gonna like Julie.
别管我 我只是路过而已
Don’t mind me, I’m just passing through.
朱莉 你真傻 过来这里
Oh, Julie, you idiot! Come on back here.
这是吉姆
This is Jim.
我当然希望如此
Well, I certainly hope so.
-你好 吉姆 -你好 朱莉
-Hello, Jim. -Hello, Julie.
怎么样 你觉得他怎么样
Well, what do you think of him?
你不像个水手
You don’t look like a sailor.
你看起来不像一个女教师
You don’t look like a schoolmarm.
我没说他是一个水手
I didn’t say he was a sailor.
我说他是船长 他的家族拥有整个航运线
I said he was a ship’s captain. His family owns a whole shipping line.
但说真的 亲爱的
But honestly, darling,
你这身衣服在这里看起来真的很有趣
you do look funny out here in those clothes.
这也是那个 里奇先生看到我带的帽子时说的话
That’s what Mr. uh…Leech said when he saw me in that hat.
我们应该留在镇上
We shoulda stayed in town.
那里有女人和酒
Got some girls and more liquor.
也许在这里我们会等到更有意思的
Maybe we got us something better.
那是帕特·泰瑞尔和她东部的花♥花♥公♥子♥
There’s Pat Terrill and her eastern dude.
让我们给他一个西部的欢迎方式
Let’s give him a welcome.
傻瓜 快起来
Cracker! Get up outta there.
汉纳森的野小子们 当地的垃圾
The Hannassey bunch. Local trash.
继续驾驶 吉姆
Keep on driving, Jim.
看来他们好像有什么要说的
Looks like they want to talk.
别停下 赶走他们
Well, don’t stop. Go right on through them.
让我们跟上他们
Let’s go after them.
小伙子们
Boy!
小伙子们
Boy!
牛仔们
Boy!
你好 泰瑞尔小姐
How do you do, Miss Terrill.
是不是上流社会来到了这里
That wasn’t very social back there.
怎么样 知道了吗
Well! What do you know?
我们现在正和一位绅士在一起
We got a gentleman with us.
别让你们的孩子觉得自己有点肮脏
Don’t it make you boys feel kinda dirty
看看这位全身穿着漂亮衣服的英俊的绅士
to look at such a handsome gentleman all dressed up in a fancy suit?
泰瑞尔小姐 难道你不打算给我们介绍一下吗
Miss Terrill, aren’t you gonna introduce me to your intended?
我不会给狗介绍
I wouldn’t introduce you to a dog.
我的名字叫麦凯
The name is McKay.
太有礼貌了
Polite, too.
整洁 干净 有礼貌
Neat, clean and polite.
我真的很喜欢你的帽子
I sure do like your hat.
-好的 够了 -帕特
-All right, that’s enough! -Pat!
吉姆
Oh! Jim!
把她截下 雷夫
Cut her off there, Rafe.
看我拿到什么
Look what I got!
让我试试
Let me try that!
巴克 我抓到了这个年轻人
Hey, Buck, I got me a young one.
停止它 让我离开这里
Stop it! Let me out of here!
如果你敢碰他 巴克·汉纳森
Don’t you lay a hand on him, Buck Hannassey!
给我那顶帽子
Give me that hat!
巴克·汉纳森
Buck Hannassey!
你敢碰他 你敢碰他 让我离开这里
Don’t you touch him! Don’t you touch him! You let me out of here!
好了 放开缰绳
All right. Turn him loose.
泰瑞尔小姐 他不像是个男人
Miss Terrill, he aingt much of a man.
他从哪来就送回哪去
Better send him back where he come from.
吉姆 你受伤了 亲爱的
Jim, are you hurt, darling?
对不起 真对不起
Oh, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
我猜我还是完好的吧
I’m all in one piece, I guess.
我很惭愧 让你来这儿的第一天就发生这种事
I’m so humiliated, having this happen to you your first day here.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
他们总是想捉弄一下陌生人的
Greenhorns always have to get knocked around a little.
为什么拿走我的枪
Why did you take the rifle from me?
我还不知道你会用它
I didn’t even know that you had a rifle.
为什么这么做
Why did you take it?
为什么呢 我不认为你真的想杀他们
Why? Well, I didn’t think that you really wanted to shoot anybody.
汉纳森杂种 我会尽快给你们好看
The Hannasseys! I’d just as soon shoot them as look at them.
你不用理他们 他们只想炫耀一下
You don’t mean that. They were just showing off.
我不想让这变成一件严肃的事情
I didn’t want to let it get serious.
吉姆 你不认为这是认真的吗
Jim, you didn’t think that was serious?
不 没有
Not really, no.
你不愤怒吗
Aren’t you even angry?
没有
No.
我真希望你没有拿走我的枪
I wish you hadn’t taken my rifle.
好了 现在它已经结束 我们都是好好的嘛
Well, it’s over now. We’re both all right.
枪法也不行 对吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章巴顿将军
下一篇文章中途岛之战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!