Whoever you are.
有人吗
Somebody there?
到底是谁
Who the hell is that?
可恶
Shit.
上帝
Please, God…
看这个
This…
就是上帝
is God.
看这个
Watch this.
南希 快开门
Nancy! Open the door!
罗德 救命
Rod, help me!
救我 罗德 救我 罗德
Help me, Rod!
我要杀了你 是谁干的
Who did this? I’ll kill you!
到底谁干的
Who did this?
天哪 你吓死我了
You scared me!
有什么资料 她叫蒂娜 格雷 那是她家
What have you got? Her name was Tina Gray. It was her home.
她父亲十年前离家出走
Father abandoned, 10 years ago.
母亲和男友在拉斯维加斯
Mother’s in Vegas with a boyfriend.
我们正在想办法联络他
We’re trying to reach her now.
验尸官怎么说
What’s the coroner got?
应该是被利器所杀
Something like a razor was the weapon…
但现场没发现任何凶器
but nothing was found at the scene.
一看之下好像是被男友害的
It looks like the victim’s boyfriend.
她在哪里
Lieutenant, where is she?
带她到你的办公室
I put her in your office.
他叫罗德蓝尔
His name’s Rod Lane.
热爱音乐
He’s a musician type.
曾因吸毒和打架被捕
He’s been arrested for drugs, brawling.
太棒了 他在那里做什么
Terrific. What the hell was she doing there?
他住哪里
She lived there.
我不是说他
I don’t mean her.
我是说你
I mean you.
她在那里做什么
What was she doing there?
你好 唐诺
Hello to you, too, Donald.
马奇 没事了
Marge. OK.
感觉如何 宝贝
How you doing, baby?
我没事 爸
I’m OK, Dad.
好 我要了解情况
Look, I don’t want to get into this now.
要一点时间
God knows you need time.
但我最想知道的是
But I sure would like to know what the hell you were doing…
你为什么在三更半夜和三个小孩子鬼混
shacking up with three kids in the middle of the night…
特别是和那个丧心病狂的蓝尔一起
especially a lunatic delinquent like Lane.
罗德不是丧心病狂 爸
Rod is not a lunatic, Dad.
你对他所做的有何解释
You have a sane explanation for what he did?
显然他是妒而发狂
Apparently, he was crazy jealous.
南希说他们在吵架
Nancy said they’d had a fight.
并没那么严重
It wasn’t that serious.
也许你不认为谋杀是严重的事
Maybe you don’t think murder is serious.
你怎么知道那会变成严重的事
How can you say I don’t take her death seriously?
我是说
Look, all I meant…
他们并不是吵得那么严重
was that their fights weren’t that serious.
你知道吗 蒂娜她 她梦到这可能会发生
You know Tina dreamed this was going to happen.
什么事
What?
她有一个恶梦 有人想杀她
She’d had a nightmare that someone was trying to kill her.
所以我们才到她家 妈
That’s why we were there, Mom.
她不敢一个 人睡
She just didn’t want to sleep alone.
警方说15岁的蒂娜·格雷
Police say the victim, 15-year-old Christina Gray…
曾和男友罗德蓝尔争吵过
had quarreled earlier with her boyfriend Rod Lane.
蓝尔现在被囚禁于市立看守所
Lane is now the subject of a citywide manhunt.
至于杀人凶器
The murder weapon…
估计是某种利刃 但至今仍未找到
a straight razor or similar sharp object, has not yet…
你要去哪里
Where do you think you’re going?
上学
To school.
亲爱的 我们昨晚谈了一夜
Honey, you were tossing and turning all night last night.
你知道今天最好不要上学
You have no business going to school today.
我必须要去学校 妈
I’ve got to go to school, Mother.
否则我坐在那里会发疯
Otherwise, I’ll sit up there and go crazy.
你有没有睡觉
Did you sleep?
我到图书室去睡
I’ll sleep in study hall.
我宁愿自己忙一点
I’d rather keep busy.
放学就马上回来
Right home after?
我知道了
Right home after.
再见
See you.
我不会伤害你 不会伤害你的
I’m not going to hurt you!
他们会杀死我的
They’re going to kill me for sure.
没人会杀你
Nobody’s going to kill you.
是你做的吗
Did you do it?
我根本没碰到她
I never touched her.
你像疯子似地尖叫
You were screaming like crazy.
那房♥间里有个 人在
There was somebody else there.
房♥门是从里面锁着的
The door was locked from your side!
不要用那种好像我是杀人狂的眼神看我
Don’t look at me like I’m some fucking fruitcake!
我信任你
I’m warning you!
不要碰她 小鬼
Just move away from her, son.
只要你不要乱动就没事
Real easy, like your ass depended on it.
站住
Hold it!
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
站住不要动
Hold it right there!
我不动
Watch it!
好 我逮到他了
I’m cool!
趴在地上 快
I got him. On the ground! Now!
过来 趴下
Come on! Get down!
队长 看这个 是弹簧刀
Lieutenant, look at this! A switchblade!
不是我♥干♥的 我没杀她 南希
I didn’t do it! I didn’t kill her, Nancy!
爸 你竟然利用我
Daddy? You used me.
你这是要干嘛
What the hell were you doing…
今天还要回学校吗
going to school today for anyway?
放手
Let go of my arm!
你所看到的 有时不是真的
What is seen is not always what is real.
根据莎士比亚的说法 大自然之中
According to Shakespeare, there was something operating…
甚至是人的本性中 都有腐♥败♥的部分
in nature, perhaps inside human nature itself, that was rotten.
他称之为”腐♥败♥源头”
“A canker,” as he put it.
哈姆雷特因此而走入魔道
Of course, Hamlet’s response to this…
对于母亲撒的谎 他不断去查探
and to his mother’s lies was to continually probe and dig.
就像挖墓一样
Just like the gravediggers…
不断往下挖
always trying to get beneath the surface.
却有点不同
The same is true in a different way…
在凯撒
in Julius Caesar.
约翰 请念下一段
John, will you go ahead, please?
在罗马最鼎盛之时
“In the most high and palmy state of Rome…
凯撒大帝却突然驾崩
A little ere the mightiest Julius fell.
他未能安然入土
The grave stood tenantless…
遗体在罗马的大街小巷中
and the sheeted dead did squeak and gibber…
默默诉怨
in the Roman streets.”
星宿带着烈焰 充斥着血腥味
“As stars with trains of fire and dues of blood…
太阳使得空气无比闷热
“disaster’s in the sun and the moist air…
受海王星支配的帝国
“upon whose influence Neptune’s empire stands…”
老天
“Oh, God, I could be bounded in a nutshell…
我愿困在坚壳中
“and count myself a king of infinite space…
自诩为无尽宇宙的君王 在那里 不会再有恶梦
“were it not that I have bad dreams.”
你的早退条呢
Where’s your pass?
别烦我
Screw your pass.
南希 不准在走廊奔跑
Hey, Nancy! No running in the hallway.
你是谁
Who are you?
抓到你了
Gonna get you.
这只是一场恶梦
It’s only a dream!
来佛莱迪这儿吧
Come to Freddy.
你去死
God damn you!
没事了 南希
OK! OK! Thompson!
我叫你妈来
I’ll call your mother.
现在没事了
Everything is all right now.
坐下 不

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章渔民的朋友
下一篇文章乔琳娜
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!