That’s just not reality, Nancy.
这是真的 妈
It’s real, Mama.
你摸摸看
Feel it.
给我那鬼东西
Give me that damn thing.
帽子里还写有他的名字
It even has his name written in it.
佛莱迪 克鲁格 妈
Fred Krueger, Mom.
你知道那是谁吗 妈
Do you know who that is, Mother?
如果你知道你最好告诉我
Because if you do, you better tell me…
因为他现在正在追杀我
because he’s after me now.
南希 你就相信妈妈一次吧
Nancy, trust your mother for once, please.
你睡觉以后会觉得好一点的
You’ll feel better when you get some sleep.
好点
Feel better?
这也叫好点吗
You call this feeling better?
也许我真该和你一样
Or maybe I should grab that bottle and veg out with you.
整天一醉方休 我好好做个乖乖女 你就万事无忧了
Avoid everything happening to me by just getting good and loaded.
佛莱迪不可能追杀你 南希
Fred Krueger can’t come after you, Nancy.
他死了 相信我
He’s dead. Believe me.
是真的
I know.
原来你早就知道这个人
You knew about him all this time…
但你却只当我一直在胡说八道
and you’ve been acting like it was something I made up?
南希 你病了
Nancy, you’re sick.
你出了点小毛病
There’s something wrong with you.
你在胡思乱想
You’re imagining things.
你睡觉后应该会觉得很好
You’ll feel better when you sleep.
非常简单
It’s just as simple as that.
我不睡觉
Screw sleep!
那只是个恶梦
It’s just a nightmare.
我听够了
That’s enough.
我一紧张便狂吃东西
Whenever I get nervous, I eat.
没东西吃时便睡觉
And if you can’t do that, you sleep.
我以前也是
I used to.
现在不会了
Not anymore.
你听过巴厘岛土著的做梦方式吗
Did you ever read about the Balinese way of dreaming?
他们有一套做梦技巧
They got this whole system they call dream skills.
假如我做梦时 例如梦到我往下坠落
So if you have a nightmare, for instance, like falling.
怎样
Right.
他们说除了吓得大叫外
Well, instead of screaming and getting all nuts…
还可以说 我要改变想法
you say, “I’m going to make up my mind…
我正跌入魔法世界
“that I fall into a magic world.”
他们把恶梦变成美梦
Make it something special like a poem or a song.
他们的文学 艺术都由梦境而来
They get all their art and literature from dreams.
一睡醒便立刻将所梦到的记下来
Just wake up and write it down.
那就是做梦技巧
Dream skills.
如果在梦中遇到怪物怎么办
What if they meet a monster in their dreams?
他们会远离怪物
They turn their back on it.
夺走怪物的力量 令它消失
Take away its energy, and it disappears.
如果不这样做会如何
But what happens if they don’t do that?
那些人可能就无法醒来跟你现身说法了
Then I guess those people don’t wake up to tell what happens.
太棒了
Great.
害人陷阱及伤人装置
“Booby Traps & lmprovised Anti-Personnel Devices”?
你怎么看这种书
What are you reading that for?
我想存活
I’m into survival.
再见
See ya.
我越来越担心你了
You’re starting to scare me.
见鬼
Oh, gross.

Mother!
那些铁栏是怎么回事
What’s with the bars?
以防安全
Security.
以防什么安全
Security from what?
不防什么 是防人
Not from what, from whom.
跟我来地窖 我们慢慢谈
Come down to the cellar with me, and I’ll tell you.
你想知道谁是佛莱迪 克鲁格
You want to know who Fred Krueger was?
他是个专杀小孩的变♥态♥杀手
He was a filthy child murderer…
至少在这附近杀了二十个小孩
who killed at least 20 kids in the neighborhood.
全都是街坊
Kids we all knew.

Oh, Mom.
我们不知道凶手是他时 都很害怕
It drove us crazy when we didn’t know who it was…
但他被捕后 情况更糟
but it was even worse after they caught him.
他们放了他吗
Did they put him away?
律师赚了大钱 法官也出了名
The lawyers got fat and the judge got famous…
但是有人忘了在逮捕令的
but somebody forgot to sign the search warrant…
适当地方上签名
in the right place…
于是克鲁格就这样逍遥法外
and Krueger was free just like that.
你们后来怎么做了 妈
What did you do, Mother?
我们好些家长四处去寻找他
A bunch of us parents tracked him down…
想把他逮回来
after they let him out.
最后在废弃的锅炉房♥里找到了他
We found him in an old abandoned boiler room…
他常抓小孩去那里
where he used to take his kids.
继续说
Go on.
我们把汽油
We took gasoline…
倒满在锅炉房♥四周
We poured it all around the place…
一直倒到门外
and made a trail of it out the door…
然后一把火把那里烧了
then lit the whole thing up and watched it burn.
他不能来害你了
But he can’t get you now.
他死了 宝贝 妈妈杀死了他
He’s dead, honey, because Mommy killed him.
我还拿走了他的刀
I even took his knives.
没事了
So it’s OK now.
安心睡吧
You can sleep.
嗨 你好吗
Oh, hi, how you doing?
没事 你站在窗前 让我看到你
Fine. Stand by your window so I can see you.
听电♥话♥感觉好远
You sound a million miles away.
现在好多了
That’s much better.
我今天看到你妈在保安店那里买♥♥东西
I see your mom went ape at the security store today.
你家现在就像座”古龙城♥堡♥”
You look like the Prisoner of Zenda or something.
你多久没睡过觉了
How long’s it been since you slept?
今天是第七天了
It’s coming up on the seventh day.
我查过健力士记录了
It’s OK. I checked Guinness.
是11天我知道他是谁了
The record’s 11.
听着 格伦
Listen, Glen, I know who he is.

Who?
那个凶手
The killer.
-真的 -没错
-You do? -Yes.
他杀了我后一定就会找你
And if he gets me, I’m pretty sure you’re next.
为什么人人都想杀我
Why would anybody want to kill me?
你别管
Don’t ask.
总之我要拉他出来
Just give me some help nailing the guy…
你要帮我
when I bring him out.
把他拉出来
Bring him out of what?
拉出梦境
My dream.
你要怎么做
How do you plan to do that?
就像拿那顶帽子一样
Just like I did the hat.
我抓住他时 你叫醒我
Have a hold of the sucker when you wake me up.
等一下
Wait a minute.
梦里的人怎么可能拉出来
You can’t bring somebody out of a dream.
我也希望我做不到
If I can’t, then you can all relax…
因为那就表示我只是疯了
because it’s just a case of me being nuts.
放心好了
I can save you the trouble.
你一向疯疯癫癫
You’re nutty as a fruitcake.
不过我还是喜欢你
I love you anyway.
好的
Good.
我把他从梦里拉出来后
Then you won’t mind cold-cocking this guy…
你就痛扁他
when I bring him out.
什么
What?
我说了
You heard me.
我把那家伙拉出来
I grab the guy in my dream.
你看到我挣扎 就把我叫醒
You see me struggling, so you wake me up.
我们都出来后 你就痛扁那混♥蛋♥ 把他逮住
We both come out, you whack the fucker, and we got him.
你疯了吗 我用什么打他
Are you crazy? Hit him with what?
拿出点男人气概来
You’re the jock.
用棒球棍什么都好
You have a baseball bat or something.
你午夜时分来我家楼下

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章渔民的朋友
下一篇文章乔琳娜
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!