I don’t think they’ll be together long.
海恩斯和皮尤两个人不一样
Haynes and Pugh are opposites, right?
海恩斯是罪犯中的精英
Haynes is a criminal’s criminal.
持械抢劫 正面对抗
Armed robbery, man-on-man confrontation.
皮尤的犯罪记录是抢劫过失杀人
Pugh has a rap sheet littered with manslaughter, you name it.
-他们很快就会分道扬镳 -那人♥质♥呢
– They’ll split soon. – What about the hostages?
怎么办 扔硬币决定谁带哪个人♥质♥吗
What are they gonna do? Flip a coin? To see who got to keep who?
已经有前车之鉴了
It’s happened before.
无论如何 他们很快就要面临两难境地了
Either way, it’s a dilemma they’ll address soon.
所以我们才要尽快解决
That’s why we gotta address it now.
我们没什么两难境地 他们也没有
We don’t have a dilemma. Neither do they.
他们会解决一个人♥质♥留下另一个
They’ll get rid of one hostage and keep the other.
如果他们还没搞定的话
If they haven’t done so already.
指挥中心 288号♥公路的路障北移50英里
Command, put your roadblock on 288, north about 50 miles.
没错 50英里
That’s right, 50 miles.
我们谈谈 加尼特局长
We need to talk, Chief Garnett.
你可以叫我瑞德
You can call me Red.
瑞德
Red.
为什么你总是不遗余力地让我难堪
Why are you so hell-bent on embarrassing me?
我只会不遗余力地做一件事
I’m only hell-bent on one thing.
如果你更了解我
If you get to know me a little better,
你会发现强大的承受力
…you’ll find having a strong backside
和幽默感很重要
and a good sense of humor will get you a lot.
我挺有幽默感的
I have a fine sense of humor.
但我不会当你的小跟班
But one thing I won’t do is b your straight man…
让你在一群傻瓜面前扮英雄
so you can play hero to a bunch of morons
他们还当你是什么乡村神探
who think you’re some kind of hillbilly Sherlock Holmes.
该死
Oh, shit! Damn.
亚瑟·戈弗雷说这玩意儿会让人保持年轻
Arthur Godfrey said this stuff keeps you young.
我不知道是不是真的
I’m not sure it’s worth it.
这就是你的回答
So that’s my answer?
这是你第一次出外勤吧
This is your first time in the field?
我觉得是 你到底期待什么
I thought so. What was you expecting anyway?
你当我是谁
What do you think I am?
误闯男更衣室的小女生吗
Some dumb schoolgirl who’s wandered into the boys’ locker room?
你错了
Well, you’re wrong.
不是我自夸 不过我恰巧是这次事件中
I don’t mean to boast but I happen to be one of
最聪明的两个人之一
the two most intelligent people involved in this fiasco.
我问的不是这个 我问你期待什么
That’s not what I asked. I asked what you’re expecting.
我希望能好好完成
Well, I expected to be allowed
州长给我指派的工作
to do the job assigned to me by the governor.
其实我很喜欢州长
You know, I like the governor.
我俩每年至少一起去打一次猎
He and I go quail hunting at least once a year.
但我俩都明白 无论胜负如何
But he knows and I know that win, lose or draw,
办案都是我说了算 明白吗
this is my ship. Understand?
明白了 知道那叫什么吗 毫无秩序
Oh yeah, I got that. You know what that is? That’s anarchy.
我管这叫扯淡 用牛仔方言说
And I call that horseshit, to use a cowboy colloquialism.
不 我告诉你什么是扯淡 那是一种责任
No, I’ll tell you what’s horseshit. Horseshit is a responsibility.
让人整晚无法入睡
That’s the guy who has sleepless nights,
让人生病难受
that’s the guy who has ulcers.
如果这事儿没办好 州长只是丢些选票而已
If this thing goes bloody, the governor, he loses a few votes.
而我 才是…
Me, I’m the one who…
这么说吧
I’ll tell you what.
如果你觉得我哪里做的不对 请直说
You see me making a wrong move, you go ahead and speak up.
我可能不赞同你 但我会听
I might not agree with you, but I’ll listen.
至于那些被我伤到自尊的人
As for stepping on people’s toes and wounded pride,
案子结束我请他喝酒赔罪
I’ll buy all the drinks when this is over…
但现在我有更重要的事要思考 怎么样
but right now I got better things to think about. That fair?

Yeah.
-好 那另一个是谁 -另一个
– Good. So who’s the other one? – Other one?
如果你是最聪明的两个人之一 另一个是谁
If you’re one of the two brains. Who’s the other?
海恩斯 我们在监狱给他做了测试
Haynes. We tested him in prison.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会杀了我吗
Are you gonna shoot me?
不 当然不会
No! Hell, no.
咱俩是朋友
Me and you are friends.
如果让我选逃亡伙伴
If I was choosing a running buddy,
我永远都选你不选他
I’d take you over him any day of the week.
确定身份了吗
We got a positive I.D.?
是 长官 人♥质♥只有那个男孩
Yes, sir. Only the boy is hostage.
5分钟前 我们在这发现的
Not five minutes ago, we found this here.
没错
Yeah.
至少现在我们知道谁说了算
At least now we know who’s in charge.
你有没有坐过时光机啊
Hey, you ever ridden in a time machine before?
-当然坐过 要不这是什么 -车喽
– Well sure you have. What do you think this is? – A car.
那你的想法可就太落后了
You’re looking at this thing bass-ackwards.
这就是20世纪的时光机
This is a 20th century time machine.
我是船长 你是领航员
I’m the captain and you’re the navigator.
那里 就是未来
Out there, that’s the future.
后面 就是过去
And back there, well, that’s the past.
如果生活的步调太慢
If life’s moving too slow,
而你想尽快进入未来
you want to project yourself into the future…
你就可以在这里踩油门
you step on the gas right here.
看到了吧
See?
如果你想放慢生活的步调
And if you want to slow her down,
那你就可以在这里踩刹车
Well hell, you just step on the brake here…
这样就会慢下来了
and you slow her down.
这就是现在 菲利普
This is the present, Phillip.
趁它在的时候好好享受
Enjoy it while it lasts.
没错 先生 我们正在穿越德克萨斯州
Yes, sir, we’re time-traveling through Texas.
我们得弄辆福特
We gotta find us a Ford.
我老爸开的就是福特 你知道吗
My daddy always drove Fords, you know that?
那是内部通话系统
That’s an intercom speaker system.
现在你就可以
Now, you can get and give information
和后面的车交流了
to and from the rear vehicle.
-怎么用 -按下按钮就行
– How’s it work? – Well, you press the power button.
但如果你把声音开大…
But if you’ve got the volume turned up…
布拉德利 该死
Bradley, dang it!
你就会把扬声器震坏
You will blow the speakers.
我滴个神啊
My God…
真是
There.
就应该把他的鸡鸡吊起来打 抱歉 女士
That ought to put his pecker in a sling, huh? Sorry, ma’am.
拿阴♥茎♥讲笑话 真特别
Dick humor, unique.
这些不也应该是路障吗
Shouldn’t these be roadblocked as well?
在一个完美世界里
Now, in a perfect world…
但是我们不会在他出现之前就打草惊蛇
but we don’t lock arms and thrash the bushes until he turned up.
在完美世界里
Well, in a perfect world,
这样的事就不会发生了 对吗
things like this wouldn’t happen in the first place, all right.
我们的人马上就要出发了 你要跟着他们吗
Our locals are heading out. You want to follow them?
不不 我们就这么走 他总会出现的
No, no, we’ll just keep cruising. He’ll turn up eventually.
好了 菲利普 咱得弄辆新车
Okay, Phillip, we’re gonna do some car shopping.
你有没有扮过牛仔或是印第安人呢
You ever play cowboys and Indians?
看到那个福特轿车了吗
See that Ford sedan?
我想让你像印第安人一样偷溜过去看一眼
I want you to sneak on over there like an Indian and take a peek.
看车上有没有插着钥匙
See if the keys is in it.
如果你不想去可以不去
Don’t have to if you don’t want to.
但你去了我会感谢你 你会一直是新领航员
But I’d appreciate it, you being the new navigator and all.
菲利普 菲利普
Hey, Phillip! Phillip!
顺便看看有没有收音机
Check for a radio too.
车上有钥匙和收音机 我看过了
It’s got keys and a radio. I checked.
好小子
Good man.
我们能不能在加油站停一下
Can we stop at the filling station?
-干嘛 -上个小号♥儿
– What for? – Number one.
这是野外 菲利普 你到树边尿就行了
This is nature, Phillip,right? You just pee over by the tree.
-那是我的车 -快启动啊 混♥蛋♥
– Hey, that’s my car! – Start, you son of a bitch!
上车 菲利普
Get in the car, Phillip!
菲利普 菲利普 上车
Phillip, Phillip, get in the car!
跳进来
Jump!
-天啊 你喝了多少荣冠啊 -4罐
– Goddamn, how many RCs did you drinkanyway? – Four.
一种可乐味的软饮料
阿德勒 我们要知道如果有机会 能不能开枪
Adler, we need to know if we get a clean shot, can we take it?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章美梦成真
下一篇文章车轮不息
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!