All this for me? I’m touched.
恐怕你们得退后一两步
I’m afraid you’ll have to back it up a step or two.
我要去墨西哥
I’m headed to Mexico!
要是想去墨西哥
If you’re headed to Mexico,
你就走错方向了
you’re headed the wrong direction.
当然是骗他们
Lying to them, of course.
这样吧 你把男孩放了
I’ll tell you what. You let the boy go,
我们再好好谈
you and I’ll talk about it.
谢谢你的提议 长官
Well, I appreciate the offer, captain!
但我不能那么做
But you know I can’t do that!
要是你和你的部下撤离
If you and your pals back out of here, well…
我会把孩子留在边境
I’ll drop the boy at the border!
否则 我会射穿他的脑袋
If you don’t, I’ll shoot him in the head!
我说真的
I mean it!
别那么看着我
Don’t look at me like that.
我连枪都没有
I don’t even have a gun.
话说你把那只枪弄哪儿去了
What did you do with the pistola anyway?
扔到井里了
Dropped it in the well.
好主意
That’s good thinking.
他们要是逃走 我们就前功尽弃了
They get away, we will be right back where we started.
要是杀了男孩 他会坐电椅
If he kills the boy, he’ll get the chair.
不管怎样他都会坐电椅
He probably gets the chair anyway.
他两天杀了两个人
He’s killed two in two days.
我们不知道是不是他杀的受害人
We don’t know he killed either of the victim.
反正他没在家闲坐着
Well, he wasn’t sitting at home just do laundry.
再说了 谁杀的皮尤 鬼精灵吗
Besides, who killed Pugh? Casper?
好了 别吵了
You’re all right, knock it off!
根据现在的情况来看
Judge them on the look of things down there,
都没有太大区别
it won’t make too much difference anyway.
现在我们集中精力设法解救男孩
We just concentrate on getting the boy out for now.
你要我去哪儿 长官
Where do you want me, sir?
隐蔽在这儿 你能搞定这位吗
Right here on the hood. Can you handle that one?
我能 长官 不好意思
Yes, I can, sir. Excuse me.
看到了吧 菲利普
See, Phillip?
梦想确实能实现
Dreams do come true.
你的火箭飞船来了
There’s your rocket ship.
你觉得我能坐上去
You think I’ll get a ride in it?
今天就能坐
Today’s the day.
那应该是男孩的母亲
That would be the boy’s mother.
去扶她下来 阿德勒
Go help her out, Adler.
布奇 我们把男孩的妈妈接来了
All right, Butch. We got the boy’s mama here.
-怎么了 -我妈妈来了
– What’s wrong? – It’s my mama.
你都穿上扮鬼装了
Now that you got yourself a ghost suit…
她会让你玩不给糖果就捣蛋吗
think she’ll let you trick-or-treat?
我得玩一回
I got to do one house.
过来
Come here.
戴上你的面具
Put your…put your mask back on.
转过去吓唬他们
Turn around and scare them.
你好 求你了 他是我唯一的儿子
Hello? Please. He’s my only son.
我给你钱 给你我的一切
I’ll give you money, whatever I can.
求你了 我只想带他回家
Please! I just wanna take him home with me.
该死的鬼东西
Goddamn this son of a bitch.
-我看看 瑞德 -给你 布拉德利
– Let me see it, Red. – Here, Bradley.
准备好回家了吗
You ready to go home?
准备好了 先生
Yes, sir.
长官 有糖果吗
Hey, captain! You got any candy?
什么
What?
糖果 万圣节糖果 爆米花球
Candy! You know, Halloween candy! Popcorn balls…
焦糖苹果 口香糖之类的
caramel apples, gum! Shit like that.
你们饿了
You all hungry?
给我找些糖果
You find me some candy…
我要给一个小鬼
I’ll deliver up a ghost!
-收到 -找些糖果
– I got it. – Get candy.
各位 有口香糖吗 糖果
Okay, everybody! Got any gum, candy?
有果味口香糖吗 赶紧 放进来
Any Juicy Fruit? Come on. Right, put it in there.
动作快点 我们没时间了
Let’s go! Come on. Let’s go! We ain’t got any time.
她要发誓
The lady’s gotta swear
以后每年带他玩不给糖果就捣蛋
to take him trick-or-treating every year!
-准备就位了吗 -你下令 我开枪
– You all set? – You say when, I’ll say dead.
-把你的单子给我 -布奇
– Give me your list. – Butch?
把你的单子给我 赶紧
Give me your list. Come on.
快 快
Come on, come on.
还有件事
One more thing!
她要答应在他想去的时候
She’s gotta promise to take him to the fair…
带他去游乐场坐过山车 吃棉花糖
for roller coasters and cotton candy whenever he wants!
我想回家 布奇 我妈妈不坏
I wanna go home, Butch. My mama’s not bad.
她会给我这些东西
She gives me those things.
别骗我 菲利普
Don’t kid a kidder, Phillip.
我知道你的感受 菲利普
I know just…I know just how you feel, Phillip.
她答应
She promises!
让她说出来
Make her say it!
我答应
I promise!
-我们能信任她吗 -她真是个好妈妈
– Can we trust her? – She’s a real good mama.
到家后把这个藏起来
When you get home, you hide this.
你不坏 对吗 布奇
You’re not bad, are you, Butch?

Yeah.
听着 巴兹
Now, listen, Buzz.
我要你
I want you…
我现在要你把手举起来
All right, now I want you to step out there real slow…
非常缓慢地往那边走
keeping your paws in the air.
我要你大步走到警♥察♥跟前
All right, now I want you to strut over to them cops…
大声喊 不给糖果就捣蛋
and yell, “Trick or treat.”
-你怎么办 -我想想吧
– What are you gonna do? – Something will come to mind.
再见 菲利普
Bye, Phillip.
这是一次难忘的旅行
It’s been one hell of a ride.
好了 长官
All right, captain!
给鬼精灵鬼精灵让道吧
Make way for Casper the Friendly Ghost!
我认识的最友好的小鬼
Friendliest ghost I know.
戴上面具
Put your mask on.
把手举起来
Put your paws in the air.
把我刚才说的话告诉他们
Now go tell them like I told you to.
瑞德
Red…
看看这个
Take a look at this.
是他
Oh, it’s him…
加油 孩子 继续走
Come on, boy. Keep walking.
继续走 孩子
Keep walking, boy!
-叫你的孩子 -跑 菲利普 跑啊
– Call your boy. – Run! Phillip, run!
菲利普 亲爱的 过来 菲利普
Phillip, honey, come on! Phillip!
他觉得还是放了人♥质♥的好
He thought better of releasing the hostage.
不是这样
It doesn’t mean that.
我个人认为我们谈判很成功
Personally, I think we negotiated a pretty fair deal.
你还有别的什么要求吗
Unless there’s something else you want?
他们是不是想开枪打你
Do they want to shoot you?
-准备开枪 -遵命 长官
– Stay on ready. – Yes, sir.
我看到他们站起来了
Well, I’ve seen it all now.
-他要干什么 -我知道就好了
– What’s he up to? – Damned if I know.
他要放弃了
He’s giving himself up.
别忘了 他还有把枪
Keep in mind, he still has a gun.
那我猜 阿♥拉♥斯加就是这样 菲利普
So I guess…I guess that’s it for Alaska, Phillip.
局长 我们面对的是
Chief, we got an armed killer
带武器的杀手和无辜的孩子
and an innocent boy out there.
-瞄准了吗 -弹无虚发
– You clean? – As a whistle.
继续锁定他
All right, you keep him locked down.
我说开枪再行动
Don’t squeeze till I say when.
你要去哪儿
Where the hell you going?
我没带武器
I’m unarmed…
放下你的枪
so throw your gun down.
我要是有枪
If I had a pistola…
就会往反方向走
I’d be headed in the other direction.
我的伙伴把证据销毁了
My partner here, he got…he got rid of the evidence.
我认识你吗 朋友

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章美梦成真
下一篇文章车轮不息
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!