你的车还没修好
Your car’s not fixed.
我开车带你来这儿的 我该开车送你回去
I drove you here, I’ll drive you back.
鲍勃
Bob.
鲍勃
Bob.
鲍勃 等等
Bob, wait.
求你了
Please.
求你等一下
Please wait.
我不是故意 我很抱歉 我不是故意要伤害你的感情
I didn’t mean– I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.
我只是 我只是现在没这个情绪
I’m just– I’m so out of it right now.
我 有时候当我累了一天之后 我
I– Sometimes after I’ve worked really hard all day, I–
求你 回来
Please, come back.
行了吧 来喝龙舌兰
Come on. With the tequila.
你吸了多少?
How much do you do?
没多少 我不会去注射的
Not that much. And I don’t shoot up.
我从来不干 以后也不会 我
I never have and I never will. I–
一旦你开始注射 就会一直持续六个月 大概
Once you start shooting, you got like six months, maybe.
甚至连自来水都用
And even tap water.
你会上瘾
You get a habit.
你已经上瘾了
You have a habit.
我们都一样
We all do.
我是说 那又怎么样? 我们有什么不同吗?
I mean, so what? What’s the difference?
我很满足
I’m happy.
– 你不满足吗? – 听我说
-Aren’t you happy? -Listen to me.
我想这已经开始变得不对劲了
I think it’s starting to get bad.
你知道将来想干什么吗 鲍勃?
You know what I wanna do someday, Bob?
我打算搬到北方 在个农场上生活
I wanna move north, live on a farm…
在靠近群山的地方 有个小屋
…near the mountains, in a cabin.
我可以跟你一起去吗?
Can I go with you?
我希望是
I hope so.
我希望这样
I hope so.
好啊 你倒是没开玩笑
All right. You weren’t kidding.
你有牙刷吗?
Do you have a toothbrush?
什么?
What?
算了 去他的 去他的
Well, screw it. Screw it.
牙齿总归是牙齿
Teeth are teeth.
我想 我想刷牙
I’ll– I’ll brush them.
知道卫生间在哪儿吗?
Know where the bathroom is?
什么卫生间?
What bathroom?
在房♥间里面
In the house.
在那边的家伙是谁?
Who are those guys out there?
卷着大♥麻♥ 喋喋不休
Rolling joints and rattling on and on?
他们跟你一起住这儿吗?
They live here with you?
有两个是
Two of them do.
这么说你是同性恋?
So you’re gay?
正尽力不那么做 这也是为什么我今晚把你找来的原因
Try not to be. That’s why I called you tonight.
所以你准备好好挣扎一番
So you’re putting up a pretty good battle against it.
你最好相信
You better believe it.
我猜我很快就能知道答案了
Guess I’m about to find out.
如果你内心里是个同性恋 你就会希望我采取主动
lf you’re a latent gay, then you’ll want me to take the initiative.
你要我把你衣服脱掉吗?
You want me to undress you?
好的
Sure.
哦 上帝啊 真该死
Oh, Jesus, fuck.
喂?
Hello?
弗雷德 我们对你最近的 一些资料进行了处理
Fred, we’ve processed some more recent material on you.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
还好
Okay.
有什么问题吗?
Any problems?
这个嘛 我跟我女友吵了一架
Well, I had a fight with my girl.
有什么混淆的现象吗?
Any confusion?
你在辨认人或者物体 的时候遇到过麻烦吗?
Are you experiencing any difficulty identifying persons or objects?
任何的语言不清呢?
Any language disorientation?
没有
No.
你可以回203号♥房♥间一趟吗?
Can you come back over to room 203?
你发现了什么称得上麻烦的事?
What did you find to be a problem?
等你来这里之后我们再继续
We’ll take that up when you get here.
康尼
Connie.
唐娜
Donna.
很好 弗雷德 非常好
All right, Fred. Very good.
下一个测试 需要要你遮上眼睛
And this next test, with your eyes covered…
伸出双手 分别感受一种物体
…reach out and feel an object with each hand.
你得告诉我们 如果放在你左手的物体
You are to tell us if the object presented to your left hand…
跟放在右手的物体一致的话
…is identical to the object presented to your right.
还有一件事 弗雷德
One more thing, Fred.
我们需要进行一次最新的血液测试
We need an updated blood test.
下到大厅到病理学实验室去 他们会料理你的
So go down the hall to the pathology lab, and they’ll fix you up.
等你回来的时候 我们应该差不多做完评估了
And by the time you get back, we should almost be through with our evaluation.
我要上楼去找汉克
I’ll be upstairs with Hank.
你今天看上去更压抑了
You certainly seem much more depressed today…
跟我们第一次看见你的时候不一样
…than you did when we first saw you.
什么?
Pardon?
上星期 我们第一次看见你的时候 你还在开玩笑
Last week, when we first saw you, you were kidding and laughing.
你把花送给她了吗?
Did you ever get her the flowers?
他们给了我这份疯狂的工作
Crazy job they gave me.
可要是我不做 总会有别的什么人来做
But if I wasn’t doing it, someone else would be.
他们可能会做错
And they might get it wrong.
他们可能会设计陷害亚科特 给他栽上贩毒的罪名好领♥取♥赏金
They might set Arctor up, plant drugs on him and collect a reward.
最好还是我来 尽管有着种种不利因素
Better it be me, despite the disadvantages.
保护所有人免遭柏瑞斯的毒手 这才是正义
Just protecting everyone from Barris is justification in itself.
我他妈的到底在说什么?
What the hell am I talking about?
我一定是疯了
I must be nuts.
我了解鲍勃亚科特 他是个好人
I know Bob Arctor. He’s a good person.
他可没有盘算什么事 至少不是什么太坏的事
He’s up to nothing. At least, nothing too bad.
事实上 他是暗中 为橘子郡警方工作的
In fact, he works for the Orange County Sheriff’s Office covertly…
这也是为什么柏瑞斯 紧咬住他不放的原因
… which is probably why Barris is after him.
不过这还是解释不了
But that wouldn’t explain…
为什么橘子郡警方也盯着他
… why the Orange County Sheriff’s Office is after him.
这间屋子里一定在酝酿着什么大事
Something big is definitely going down in this house.
这间破破烂烂 遍地瓦砾的屋子
This rundown, rubble-filled house…
还有杂草丛生的院子
… with its weed-patch yard…
猫的便盆从来没有空过
…and cat box that never gets emptied.
这栋上好的房♥子真是给浪费了
What a waste of a truly good house.
可以利用它做很多事情
So much could be done with it.
这里可以住下一大家子人
A family and children could live here.
原本就是这么设计的
It was designed for that.
真是浪费
Such a waste.
他们把这里没收充公 更好地使用它
They ought to confiscate it and put it to better use.
我应该表现得好像它们不在这里
I’m supposed to act like they aren’t here.
假装根本不知道它们的存在
Assuming there’s a 搕hey?at all.
也许只是我的想象而已
It may just be my imagination.
不管在那儿监视的是什么
Whatever it is that’s watching…
总之不是人类
…it’s not human…
不像黑眼睛的唐娜
…unlike little dark-eyed Donna.
它们连眼睛都不眨
It doesn’t ever blink.
扫描仪到底能看到什么?
What does a scanner see?
看穿人的大脑?
Into the head?
看透人心?
Down into the heart?
那东西看透了我?看透了我们?
Does it see into me, into us?
看得清还是看不清?
Clearly or darkly?
我希望它能看得清 因为我再也看不透自己
I hope it sees clearly, because I can ‘t any longer see into myself.
我看到的只是晦暗一片
I see only murk.
为了所有人着想 我倒希望扫描仪看得更清楚些
I hope for everyone’s sake the scanners do better.
因为如果扫描仪看到的也只是黑暗 如同我看到的那样
Because if the scanner sees only darkly, the way I do…
那么我将万劫不复
… then I’m cursed and cursed again.
我们都只能这个样子了却余生
And we’ll only wind up dead this way…
知之甚少 总也理不出个头绪
…knowing very little and getting that little fragment wrong too.
你所表现出的症状在我们看来
You show what we regard…
更像是竞争而不是单纯的损伤
…more as competition phenomenon than impairment.
什么?
Yeah?
你左半脑和右半脑之间的竞争
Competition between the left and the right hemispheres of your brain.
就像是你同时拥有两种互相干扰的信♥号♥♥
It’s like you have two signals that interfere with each other…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!