他和一些危险人物完全落入圈套了
He is deep into it with some very dangerous people.
那么我算是什么?
Then I’m a what?
这个嘛 我们需要让柏瑞斯设计陷害他
Well, we had to get to Barris to set him up.
所以我们安排的情节就是
So how we arranged it was…
他变得越来越多疑
…he grew progressively more and more suspicious…
认为你是个卧底的警探
…that you were an undercover cop…
企图找出他的把柄 或者利用他来往上爬
…trying to nail him or use him to get high or–
所以他做了你或者其它人都会做的事
So he did what you or anyone would have done.
嘿 唐娜
Hey, Donna.
嗯 你好 我是鲍勃的朋友 姓亚科特的那个
Yeah, hi, this is a buddy of Bob’s. Arctor.
是的
Yeah.
听着 他有点 他身体不太好
Listen, he’s in a– He’s in a bad way.
是 很糟糕
Yeah, way bad.
我想我是不是可以求你帮个忙
I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you.
你真是个好人
You’re a sweetheart.
嗯 我想他一定会非常感激的
Yeah, I’m sure he’ll appreciate it very much.
太好了 谢谢 好消息哦
Great, thanks. Good news.
唐娜哈佛儿说五分钟后 她会到前门来接你
Donna Hawthorne said she’d pick you up out front in about five minutes.
你们这些王八蛋
You fuckers.
你是个好人 鲍勃
You’re a good man, Bob.
只不过卷进了一场不太好的事情里
You’ve been dealt a bad deal.
这不公平 不过必须如此
This is not fair, but it has to be this way.
你只是
You just–
你只要 你只要等到这些结束后 度过难关
You gotta– You gotta just wait it out, just get through it.
最后有一天
And someday…
很久以后
…a long time from now…
你将会和以前一样
…you’ll see the way you saw before.
人们将会承认你的努力
There’ll be a recognition…
在伪装的外表下潜藏的火花
…and some spark in a disguised form…
将会在你身上绽放
…will reveal itself to you…
并且指引你
…and guide you.
– D物质弄的? – 是的
-Substance D? -Yeah.
吃掉了他的大脑
Ate his head.
又一个失败者
Another loser.
要赢还不容易
It’s easy to win.
随便谁都能赢
Anybody can win.
再见了
Goodbye.
生物非生物只不过是彼此交换的道具
Living and unliving things are exchanging properties.
非生物的动力比生物还要强
The drive of unliving things is stronger than the drive of living things.
生物不应当服从死者的目的
The living should never be used to serve the purposes of the dead.
不过死者应当 尽可能地
But the dead should, if possible…
为生者的目的服务
…serve the purposes of the living.
嘿 有好消息
Hey, good news.
我想我可以把你转到 我们其中一个农场去
I think I got you transferred to one of our farms.
– 我♥干♥活时可以跟动物在一起? – 我认为你应该是跟植物在一起待上一阵子
-Can I work with animals? -I think you’ll be working with plants…
在户外 你可以触摸到土地
…for a while. In the open, where you can touch the ground.
– 我希望能跟活的生物在一起 – 大地是活的
-I wanna be with something living. -The ground is living.
土地还活着
The earth is still alive.
你有从事农业的经验吗?
Do you have any agricultural background?
我以前是坐办公室的
I worked in an office.
那么 从现在开始 你就要到外面去了
Well, you’ll be outside from now on.
你的名字是布鲁斯
Your name is Bruce.
我的名字叫布鲁斯
My name is Bruce.
我们会让你试试干农活 布鲁斯
We’re gonna try you on farming for a period, Bruce.
– 好的 – 当官的认为你在这儿会干得不错
-Okay. -Staff thought you’d be better off.
我认为你会喜欢上这儿的
I think you’ll like it here.
我也认为我会喜欢上这儿
I think I’ll like it here.
过来 我告诉你要在哪儿睡觉
Come on, I’ll show you where you’re gonna be sleeping.
你喜欢山吗 布鲁斯?
You like mountains, Bruce?
抬头看
Look up.
那就是山啊
Mountains.
没有雪 只有山而已
No snow, but mountains.
我喜欢山
I like mountains.
这儿的空气很好
The air is good here.
我喜欢空气
I like air.
是的
Yeah.
我们都喜欢新鲜空气 布鲁斯 我们都喜欢
We all like air, Bruce. We really do.
这是我们的共同点
That we have in common.
4G
4G.
你的房♥间号♥是4G 记得了吗?
Yours is 4G. Can you remember that?
4G
4G.
我可以去看看我朋友吗?
Will I be seeing my friends?
什么 你是说你原来住的地方吗?
What, you mean from back where you were?
桑塔安娜疗养院?
The Santa Ana facility?
麦克和劳拉
Mike and Laura…
还有麦克和艾迪 还有
…and Mike and Eddie. And–
那些住在居民区的人
The people from the residence facilities…
他们从来不到农场来 布鲁斯
…they don’t come out to the farms, Bruce.
– 明白吗 这是封闭式的工程 – 封闭式的工程
-See, these are closed operations. -Closed operations.
不过 你知道吗 你也许会回到这里
But, you know, you might get back up there…
每年一两次
…couple times a year.
这里有圣诞节聚会
You know, there are gatherings at Christmas…
下一个就是感恩节的聚会
…and the next one is Thanksgiving.
感恩节
Thanksgiving.
所以三个月后你就能见到他们了
So you might see them in three months.
嘿 阿德里
Hey, Audrey.
真高兴你肯出来见面
Glad you could meet.
那么告诉我 他们开始怀疑他了吗?
So tell me, are they getting paranoid about him?
不 一点也没有 那家伙脑子烧坏了
No, not at all. The guy’s so burnt-out.
我们还是在说服那群人种那些东西?
And we’re still convinced they’re growing the stuff?
他们别无选择 还有谁能用?
They have to be. Who else?
我只是在想这是否真的有意义
I just wonder if it even matters at this–
有意义的 阿德里
It matters, Audrey.
意义就在于我们能证明 新通路是唯一种植
It matters when we can prove that New Path is the one growing…
制♥造♥和分配那种东西的机构
…manufacturing and distributing.
他看起来怎么样?
How does he look?
我是说 你认为他会从 我们这件事中恢复过来吗?
I mean, do you think he’s gonna be able to pull through for us?
我们能做的就只是希望 当他最终进了那里之后
All we can do is hope that when he finally gets in there…
某些烧坏的脑细胞能恢复正常 某些早已以往的本能也复活过来
…a few charred brain cells will flicker on and some distant instinct will kick in.
可是
It’s just… .
– 这种代价太大了 – 是的
-It’s just such a cost to pay. -Yeah.
不过没有其它方法可以进去
But there’s no other way to get in there.
我进不去 想想我尝试了多久
I couldn’t, and think how long I tried.
他们把那地方看管得很紧
They got that place locked up tight.
他们只会让布鲁斯这样 脑筋烧坏的空壳进去
They’re only gonna let a burnt-out husk like Bruce in.
无害的 你必须是这种样子 否则他们不会冒任何风险
Harmless. You have to be, or they won’t take the risk.
是 不过要牺牲某个人
Yeah, but to sacrifice someone…
一个活生生的人 还不让他知情
…a living person, without them ever knowing it.
我是说 如果他能够事先了解 如果他是自愿的
I mean, if he’d understood, if he had volunteered…
可他根本不知道 从来不知道
…but he doesn’t know and he never did.
他不是自愿这么做的
He didn’t volunteer for this.
他当然是自愿的 这是他的工作
Sure he did. It was his job.
他的工作可不包括染上毒瘾
It wasn’t his job to get addicted.
是我们造成的
We took care of that.
听着 麦克 我必须要退出
Look, Mike, I gotta get out.
我不能再干这个了
I can’t do this again.
我要这一切结束 我
I want it to end. I–
我夜里躺在床上都睡不着 心里只想着
I lay in bed at night, and I can’t sleep, and I just think:
– “该死 我们比他们还冷酷” – 我不这么想
-擲hit, we are colder than they are. ? -I don’t think so.
我认为上帝的主旨是让人改恶从善
I mean, I believe God’s m.o. is to transmute evil into good…
如果他存在的话 他现在也会这么做
…and if he’s active here, he’s doing that now…
尽管我们的肉眼无法察觉
…although our eyes can’t perceive it.
但整个过程都潜藏在现实的表面之下
The whole process is hidden beneath the surface of our reality…
以后才会真♥相♥大白
…will only be revealed later.
到了那个时候
And even then…
将来的人
…the people of the future…
我们子孙的子孙不会真的知道
…our children’s children will never truly know…
我们的这段惨痛经历 我们所承受的损失
…this awful time that we have gone through and the losses we took.
也许在不显眼的历史书里有点脚注
Well, maybe some footnote in a minor history book.
简要地提一下 而且不会有阵亡名单
A brief mention with no list of the fallen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!