All on one level, obviously.
很明显都在一层
No stairs to fall down.
没有楼梯也不会摔倒
I’ll ignore that cheap remark.
我会忽略这个评价的
Really warm, not in the least bit drafty.
很暖和 一点也不漏风
It does have potential.
很有升值潜力
Am I in the company of two estate agents?
我是在和两个房♥地♥产♥经纪一起看♥房♥♥吗
We’re trying our best.
我们尽力了
I do appreciate that.
我很感激
You will make it bearable.
你们让房♥子变得可以忍♥受
Here is where I have to manage,
这就是我要凑合的地方
then so be it. We can bring things from home.
就这样吧 我们可以从家里带东西来
Yes, we can.
当然
We’ll be absolutely fine.
我们会过得很好
Edward, the garden. We’ll have a look,
爱德华 花♥园♥ 我们去看看
see what we can do with that.
看能做什么调整
It’s the garden I’ll miss most about the house.
我最想念的地方就是花♥园♥
Me, who couldn’t grow a daisy!
我连朵雏菊都种不活
Cheer up, Edward,
高兴点 爱德华
You can do anything with a garden.
你可以随心所欲装饰花♥园♥
Come spring, who knows?
春天来了 谁知道呢
Might be thriving.
花草可能会蓬勃生长
We’ll need to make up a rota – who stays when.
我们要做个轮值表 确定谁值哪班
No, I don’t think that’s going to work.
我觉得行不通
Look. What?
看 什么
Look at her.
看看她
She doesn’t want to live here.
她不想住在这里
She doesn’t want to live. Well, I want her to.
她不想活下去了 但是 我想
And so do you.
你们也是
And we will help her.
我们会帮她的
Mrs Turner, are you not frozen in that garden?
特纳女士 你在花♥园♥冻僵了吗
The year’s turning quickly.
时间过得真快
Come inside to the heat.
进来烤烤暖气
We’re a right pair, Flora.
我们是天生的一对 弗洛拉
You really shouldn’t go outside.
你真的不该出去
I know that, you know, but it’s a waste of breath telling you.
我知道 你也知道 再说是浪费口舌
Yes, it is, I’m afraid.
是的 我害怕
Are you still going to the coffee shop?
还去咖啡店吗
Clare has insisted. I daren’t cross her.
克莱尔很坚持 我不敢惹她生气
Here we go. Coffee looks dreadful.
来了 咖啡看着真可怕
Don’t let me eat any of that cake.
这个蛋糕我一口都不吃
Why did you buy it? Temptation.
那你为什么买♥♥ 诱惑
I must resist. I must be good.
我一定要抵挡住
Oh, such willpower!
就这意志力吗
Share it. Oh, I daren’t, putting in weight as it is.
分了吧 我不敢 那会长胖对吧
You must get back on the tennis courts.
你一定要重回网球场
Shall I use this as a racket?
我能把这当拍子用吗
Really, Clare, my tennis days are over.
真的 克莱尔 我的网球生涯结束了
You needn’t tell me.
不用跟我说
I’m now partnered with that dreadful Mrs Phelps.
我现在和可怕的菲尔普斯夫人搭档
You know, I pointed her out to you one day.
你知道的 那天我指给你看的
Very tall woman, voice like a parrot.
很高的女人 声音像鹦鹉
Vaguely resembles the duke of Edinburgh,
和爱丁堡的公爵有点像
Yes. Perfect! Slightly more hair.
没错 就多了点头发
Oh, god, Anne! What’s going on?
上帝啊 安娜 怎么了
And you can stop staring.
你们不用瞪着看了
It’s none of your bloody business. Want to go home.
不关你们的事 我想回家
Get me home. Yes, of course, go home.
带我回家 当然 回家
Just stay there.
别管他了
Shall I give you a hand into the house?
要我扶你进屋吗
You do and I’ll wallop you with this stick.
你要是这么干我就用这棒子揍你
That’s the spirit! Mrs Savery.
就要这种精神 萨弗里夫人
You can lean on me if you like.
你可以靠在我身上
Thank you.
谢谢
Sophie rang. She’s coming down.
索菲打了电♥话♥ 她正往这里来
No, not today.
不 今天不行
Not today, no.
今天不行
Right, well, that’s me done and dusted.
好了 弄完了一尘不染
Yes, I’ve left the money.
好 我已经留下钱了
Collected, thank you. Are you sure you have everything?
已经拿了 谢谢 你确定你吃药了吗
The medication – you know exactly how much?
药 你知道要吃多少吗
Thank you, Mrs Savery.
谢谢 萨弗里夫人
Shall I phone Sophie? No.
要我打给索菲吗 不用
Thank you.
谢谢
So I won’t. Till tomorrow, then.
那就不打 留到明天
Tomorrow.
明天
Damn! That article’s useful.
该死的 那文章很有用
Import…
很重要
I’m not a doctor any more.
我已经不是医生了
I can’t practise any more.
再也不能练习了
It’s gone.
都过去了
What is to become of us, Flora?
我们都成了什么了 弗洛拉
No more cat food today, eh?
今天没有猫粮吃了
I won’t even be able to open the ruddy can.
我连罐头都打不开了
We might starve to death, darling.
我们会饿死的 亲爱的
Come on, darling
来 亲爱的
That’s it.
就是这样
I thought it was all so well planned out but it’s not,
我以为一切都计划的很好 但不是的
is it, little one?
对吧 小家伙
It’s not.
不是的
It’s now or never, Flora.
尽情享受现在吧 弗洛拉
So no need to call, having an early night.
不用打电♥话♥ 早点睡
Not that early, surely.
也不用这么早啊
Where are you, mother?
你在干什么 妈妈
Is she all right, Mrs Savery?
她还好吗 萨弗里夫人
Why would she tell me not to come?
为什么她说我不用来了
When?
什么时候
Ok.

I can’t pick you up, darling. I might fall.
我不能抱你起来 亲爱的 会摔倒的
And I’m so ruddy tired.
我累死了
I really am.
真的
Edward, it’s me, I’m coming to get you.
爱德华 是我 我来接你
I can’t just leave work.
我不能走开
No, look, I don’t care how busy you are.
我不关心你有多忙
Give me an hour at least.
最起码再给我一个小时
No, Jessica. Something’s wrong.
不行 杰西卡 出事了
What is it?
怎么了
Be ready in ten minutes.
10分钟内准备好
Edward!
爱德华
Jessica, come on, now!
杰西卡 跟上 快
I can’t.
我做不到
Mother?
妈妈
Mother?
妈妈
Jessica!
杰西卡
Oh, I want to die.
我想死
Oh, let me die…
让我死吧
Let me die.
让我死
It’s all right. It’s all right.
没事了 没事了
If I were a dog, I’d put myself down.
如果我是条狗 就可以人道毁灭了
I want to die.
我想死
Help me.
帮帮我
Should we call an ambulance?
要叫救护车吗
Do you think we should wake her?
我们要叫醒她吗
I don’t think we should wake her.
我觉得不要叫醒她
Why don’t you get some sleep?
你去睡会儿吧
I can stay and watch her.
我留下来照顾她
We have to face what’s happened.
我们要面对现实
What exactly it means. Can’t it wait?
要知道她吃了什么 不能缓缓吗
I don’t think it can.
不能
I’m going to call Richard.
我去打给理查德
Just let her rest. It’ll be what she needs.
让她歇歇 她需要休息

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!