Lois? What’s she got to do with anything?
我以为你们两个是一对
I got the impression that you and she were together.
不算吧 她挺不错的
Not really. She is kind of cool and…
我们是好朋友 但是…
we’re good friends but…
我觉得您真正想问的是 我们有没有上过床
I think what you really want to ask me is if we sleep together.
-有过吗 -我们一度有过
– And do you? – We did. Once.
-为什么只有一次 -我不是说一次 是说”一度”
– Why only once? – I didn’t say only once, I said once.
别问了 我现在最不想聊的就是露易丝了
Come on, the last thing I want to talk about right now is Lois.
几点了
What time is it?
我的表似乎停了
My watch seems to have stopped.
您想让我走吗
Do you want me to go?
开什么玩笑 再去拿两瓶啤酒来
You must be kidding. Go, get us another beer.
这是命令吗 老师
Is that an order, sir?
没错 就是命令
You’re damn right it is.
真可悲
Pathetic.
您说什么了吗 老师
Did you say something, sir?
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
你为什么去办公室
Why did you get to the office
找秘书问我的地址
and ask secretary for my address?
我只是想在学校以外的地方见您
I just wanted to see you someplace other than school.
为什么
Why?
有时候我觉得自己疯了
Sometimes I think I’m crazy
因为我看待事物的方式与别人不同
cause I see things so differently than everyone else.
我觉得可以向您倾诉
I feel like I can talk to you.
而且说实话 今天我有些担心您 老师
To be honest sir, I was also worried about you today.
我吗
Me?
有什么可担心的
What’s to be worried about?
我没事
I’m fine.
我…
I’m…
我没事
I’m fine.
我的人生中 曾经历过几次豁然开朗的瞬间
A few times in my life, I’ve had moments of absolute clarity.
在短暂的数秒内
When for a few brief seconds…
寂静淹没了喧嚣
the silence drowns out the noise…
我能够去感受 而不是思考
and I can feel rather than think.
万物似乎变得那么清晰
And things seem so sharp…
世界似乎变得那么鲜活
And the world seems so fresh…
一切都似乎都宛如新生
as though it had all just come into existence.
我拼尽全力也无法让这些瞬间长久
I can never make these moments last.
夏莉
我不愿放手
I cling to them…
但它们同万物一样 终会消逝
but like everything they fade.
我这一辈子都依赖这些瞬间活着
I’ve lived my live on these moments.
它们将我拉回现在
They pull me back to the present…
然后我意识到一切…
and I realize that everything
都是命中注定
is exactly the way it was meant to be.
然后就这样 死亡降临了
And just like that, it came.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章金刚狼
下一篇文章冷山
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!