Kenny, have you been listening to me?
我剃掉了自己的一条眉毛
I shaved off my eyebrow.
我要的只是一次体验 波特先生
I wanted an experience, Mr. Potter,
不是上台当滑稽演员
not a career on stage.
您要是以后还想”飘飘欲仙” 老师
If you ever want to get high, sir,
我一般都有货
I usually have some dope.
你真是疯子 不是吗
You’re really mad, aren’t you?
抱歉 老师
I’m sorry, sir.
谈论这个话题 可能让您不适了
I guess you don’t feel very comfortable talking like this.
何出此言
What makes you say that?
露易丝认为您有点过分小心谨慎
Lois thinks you’re kind of cagey.
比如今天上午
Like this morning…
您听我们胡说赫胥黎的时候
when you were listening to all that crap we were talking about Huxley.
也不是每个人都胡扯了
Well, not all of you.
我发现你就一言未发
I didn’t notice you open your mouth once.
我在看您
I was watching you.
您先让我们东拉西扯一番 然后答疑解惑
You let us ramble on and on and then you straighten us out.
但您从不会和盘托出自己的全部所知
But you never really tell us everything you know about something.
某种程度上 也许你说得对
Well, maybe that’s true up to a point.
不是我想过分地小心谨慎
It’s not that I want to be cagey.
只是我不能在校园里完全公开地谈论某些事情
It’s just that I can’t really discuss things completely openly at school.
有人会误会的
Someone would misunderstand.
我今天就尝试了一番 但效果并不理想
I tried that today. It didn’t really work out.
卷笔刀
老师原本是想买♥♥什么吗
What was it you wanted to get, sir?
什么都不买♥♥ 我要去院长办公室
Nothing. I was on my way to the dean’s office.
那您一路走到这儿来 只是为了和我聊天吗
You mean you walked all the way down here just to talk to me?
-有何不可 -这个嘛…
– Why not? – Well…
我觉得不能让您白跑一趟 老师
I think you deserve something for that, sir.
老师 您挑一个吧
Here, sir, take your pick.
-我送您 -谢谢
– It’s on me. – Thank you.
我还以为您会挑蓝的呢
I thought you’d probably pick blue.
-为什么是蓝的 -蓝色不是代表灵性吗
– Why blue? – Isn’t blue supposed to be spiritual?
你为什么会认为我追求灵性
What makes you think I’m spiritual?
那你呢 红色吗
And you? Red?
-红色有什么涵义吗 -太多了
– What is red stand for? – A lot of things.
狂怒 淫欲
Rage, lust.
当真吗
No kidding?
那 老师…
Well sir, I…
回头见
I guess I see you around.

Hello?
干什么呢 小家伙
What are you up to, kiddo?
看书呢 你今天过得好吗
Just trying to finish up a book. How’s your day going?
不错
Fine.
我马上就离开学校了
I was just leaving school
想问问你 要我顺路带点什么东西过去吗
and wanted to know if you needed anything for tonight.
不用
No.
谢谢 你真贴心
Thanks, you’re sweet.
不过我都已经准备好了
But I think I’m all set.
帮个忙 带瓶金酒来吧 要添加利牌的
Be a darling and pick up gin for me, Tangueray.
我喜欢那款酒瓶的颜色
I love the color of the bottle.
你喜欢的是瓶子里的东西 你希望我几点到
You love what’s in it. What time do you want me?
7点最好不过了 如果你方便的话
7 would be great if that’s ok with you.
很好 到时候见
Perfect. I’ll see you then.
到时候见 再见 乔
I’ll see you then. Bye, Geo.
再见 小家伙
Bye, kiddo.
漂亮
Beautiful.
法尔科纳教授
什么事 波特先生
Yes, Mr. Potter?
您是要去什么地方吗 老师
Are you going somewhere, sir?
人们坐进车里 一般都是要去某个地方
That is usually why people get into their cars.
不 我的意思是 您要去度假之类的吗
No, I mean are you going on vacation or something?
-什么 -我看到您在清理办公室
– What? – I saw you cleaning out your office.
你到底想干什么 肯尼
What exactly is it that you want, Kenny?
我只是希望
I was just hoping that
或许我们能找个时间一起喝点酒什么的
perhaps we could get together for a drink or something sometime.
为什么
Why is that?
我说不上来 老师
I don’t know, sir.
因为我觉得您可能会喜欢 而且…
Because I think you might like it. And…
因为您看起来似乎需要一个朋友
because you seem as though you could use a friend.
-是吗 -没错 老师 真的
– Oh really? – Yes, sir. You do.
或许是这样没错
They may be right.
改日吧 我要迟到了
It will have to be another time. I’m late.
不过还是谢谢你的邀请
But thank you for the invitation.
也谢谢你之前的谈话
And thank you for the talk earlier.
别再碰麦司卡林了
And stay away from the Mescaline.
你好 法尔科纳先生
Hello, Mr. Falconer.
-你好 今天还好吗 -挺好的 先生
– Hello. How are you today? – I’m fine, sir.
-您需要查看保险箱吗 -没错
– Do you need to get into your box? – Yes, I do.
请跟我来
Follow me.
给 先生
Here you are, sir.
麻烦您签个字
If you could please sign here…
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
保险信托公♥司♥
自♥由♥互助保险公♥司♥
跟我说说你的朋友夏洛特吧
So explain your friend Charlotte to me.
你想知道什么
What would you like to know?
我也不清楚 可能是因为你们看起来很亲密
I don’t know. You seem very intimate I guess.
就像以前在一起过
Like you were once together or something.
-你没和她睡过吧 -睡过
– You haven’t slept with her, have you? – Yes.
然后呢
And?
年轻的时候 有过几次
A few times when we were young.
我倒不至于说那对我毫无意义
I wouldn’t say that it meant nothing to me…
但可以肯定的是 那对夏莉的意义要重大得多
but it certainly meant a great deal more to Charley.
那是很久以前在伦敦时的事了
It was a long time ago in London.
我爱夏莉
I love Charley.
我们是非常亲密的朋友 但也仅此而已
And We were very close friends but that’s all.
我有点搞不明白了
Well, I’m confused.
如果你能和女人上♥床♥ 那为什么还和我在一起
If you sleep with women then why are you with me?
因为我爱上了男人
Because I fall in love with men.
因为我爱上了你
Because I fell in love with you.
再说了 谁年轻的时候没跟女人上过床
Anyway, doesn’t everyone sleep with women when they’re young?
-我没有 -你在开玩笑吧
– I haven’t. – You’re joking.
不 我没有
No, I’m not.
我向来都对她们不感兴趣
It was just never anything that interested me.
那你可真是够摩登的
Well, you’re awfully modern, aren’t you?
其实 我觉得你身上
You know, I think that was
最先吸引到我的一点就是这个
the first thing that I noticed about you
你如此确定自己是什么样的人
was how sure of yourself you were.
你这个年纪是怎么做到对一切都如此确定的
How can you be so sure about everything at your age?
你觉得我对自己很确定吗
You think I’m sure of myself?
当然啦
Of course, you are.
我这边已经完事 谢谢
I’m finished now. Thank you.
怎么了 法尔科纳先生
Yes, Mr. Falconer?
今天还有什么需要帮忙的吗
Is there something else we can help you with today?
我找不到我的支票簿了 我需要一点现金
I can’t find my check book and I need some cash.
今天还真是不太顺 请稍等一下
Not my day I’m afraid. Excuse me a minute.
妈妈说浓密的眉毛会显得很呆板
Mommy says bushy eyebrows are pedestrian,
可我觉得你的眉毛很好看
but I think yours are pretty.
我觉得你的也很好看
I think yours are pretty too.
你为何如此忧伤
Why do you look so sad?
你想认识一下查尔顿·赫斯顿吗
Would you like to meet Charlton Heston?
演《宾虚》的那位
Ben Hur.
它是我们的蝎子
He’s our scorpion.
每天晚上 我们投进去不同的东西喂它
Every night we throw in something new to him
然后看着它杀死它们
and watch him kill it.
爸爸说这就像罗马斗兽场
Daddy says it’s like the colosseum.
所以我哥哥汤姆在里面放了这些柱子
So my brother Tom put on all the columns in here.
他想做一个布景设计师
He wants to be a set designer.
它还没把蜘蛛吃掉
He hasn’t eaten the spider yet…
因为我们昨晚喂的是蛾子 它还没消化
cause he’s still full from the moth we gave him last night.
爸爸说他想把你扔进斗兽场
Daddy says he wants to throw you in to the colosseum.
真的吗 为什么

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章金刚狼
下一篇文章冷山
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!